Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

BEATTHIS119

mrrufc
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

BEATTHIS119

Post by mrrufc on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm

ok ppl alot of you may be wondering why im bringing this guy up and whats the point but ill tell you why.first off this guy signed up on here and never fought a fight once with anyone on here.yet he decides to resign in a disrespectful manner by calling the league gay guess cause he cant handle the sim mode or he cant use gsp.any ways,i decided today to challenge him to a sim match and a rank match if.so ok its on we use 89 and under only roster fighters so it happens we both pick brock lesnar,even better no excuses since we had the same fighter.anyways the fight starts and he comes charging for a takedown but misses so i go off landing some shots on him that almost rocks him and we trade for a little which im winning and he gets a takedown and soon as we are on the ground he trans which i reverse and start gnp him till i rock him,he recovers and gets a major reversal which he throws a few gnp shots and rocks me but i survive and kick him off.so back to standing again and we start trading shots again so he starts trying to hit takedowns but keeps missing both of our heads are red his more than me cause i was getting the better of him.so i run towards him and i land a running hook followed by a straight jab or something and rock him again and he starts falling down rocked and it would have been over but in the middle of him falling down rocked BAM it starts syncronizing and disconnects.yea he quit.so i send him a message telling him now who's league sucks.boy he started flooding my inbox with hate messages about how sim mode sucks and he never uses brock calling everyone in wwcf the p word just strait going off.and this guy is in the top 1oo somewhere.yup this is the same guy that was saying no one in this league is as good as him yet i put him to shame easily and convincingly sorry if this is pointless to some but to me it was worth posting cause he disrespected everyone in the league by saying we are all garbage and P****** yet MRRUFC went out looking for him and put him in his place easily.

Re: BEATTHIS119

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:06 pm

LOL, well done. Sounds like he deserved that ass whooping. I'll challenge him to a fight tonight on Default settings. We don't want spammers or crybabies in this league anyway.
    Lord_High_MMA
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Lord_High_MMA on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 pm

lol,way to go mrrufc,i knew there was something fishy about beatthis119,why he didnt stay and fight not once.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:18 pm