Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF8:RESURGENCE

Go down 
+10
primo291
Influencedrage
xxfreperxx
AdamLuckey
colonelpizza
Wise
mrrufc
Klawgor_Baku
Lord_High_MMA
AKA44EVER
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Freper, do you have a picture of the Results screen? Or did you get any video of the fight?
Back to top Go down
AdamLuckey
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Freper(Aurelio) Defeats Luckeyguy(Diaz) Via 2nd rnd TKO
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 pm

AdamLuckey wrote:
Freper(Aurelio) Defeats Luckeyguy(Diaz) Via 2nd rnd TKO
confirmed fight,thanks luckey for posting i was gonna do it just started doing something.time was 2:47
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:40 pm

TruSolja wrote:
Freper, do you have a picture of the Results screen? Or did you get any video of the fight?
nah bro i didnt catch it or record through highlight viewer but we squashed it and its kool.we manned up and just did a rematch so its kool.he won guess he hasnt posted results.he won by sub 2 or 3rd not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 pm

I tried to do my fight (Was in Pride, but none the less) aggainst Primo and sent him around 6 messages over a span of an hour or so and he never once responded, he was playing Little Big Planet and I know he was playing it because it tells you what map your playing on and he kept switching maps, so I know this isn't the Pride section but this irritates me because I was just asking for a time if he didn't want to do it right then, but apparently he switched as soon as I logged off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Agreedrobert619 defeats Klawgor_Baku via 1st round Guillotine

Pretty good but short fight. Baku logged on right before the fight and logged off right after so I don't know what happened there. Sent him a message saying good fight but didn't respond so I'll just play it safe and just post the video of the fight. Nothing against Klawgor but I'll just play it safe considering what happened a few fights ago for me.

Back to top Go down
Influencedrage
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 am

primo291 def frepr sub first round ankle lock
Back to top Go down
Influencedrage
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:16 am

as for luckeyguy the win was crap told him it was all lag and he refused a rematch so as far as im concerned it was trash fight he should have given a rematch
Back to top Go down
primo291
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:35 am

lucky guy and i had a match that was so laggy i coudnt put anything together he won a ud butt i messaged him it was super laggy and he didn't care he had his w all lagg or not refused rematch and ignored messages after that cheap ass win if u ask me
Back to top Go down
LuckeyGuy
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:41 am

primo291 wrote:
lucky guy and i had a match that was so laggy i coudnt put anything together he won a ud butt i messaged him it was super laggy and he didn't care he had his w all lagg or not refused rematch and ignored messages after that cheap ass win if u ask me

If you would have said something in between rounds I would have forfeited and done an immediate rematch with you. I didn't think the lag was that bad and I wasn't about to give you a rematch after I had worked for 3 rounds to beat you. Would have been a different story if you said something before the fight was over.

Ill give you a rematch if you want but its not going to count for the event, just for fun.

You seem to have something to say about all your fights. 1. you claimed the guy was reversal glitching, 2. claimed you got disconnected, 3. claimed our fight was too laggy. Just take your losses bro.

Last edited by LuckeyGuy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckeyGuy
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:44 am

Influencedrage wrote:
as for luckeyguy the win was crap told him it was all lag and he refused a rematch so as far as im concerned it was trash fight he should have given a rematch

Umm I never played you, pretty obvious that Primo has two accounts here. Not sure if thats against the rules or not but it doesn't seem fair.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

^^Yea 2 accounts isn't allowed and it will be investigated and action will be taken.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
primo291
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:58 pm

i dont have 2 accounts for the last time u know it lagged freper gave u a rematch and u woudn't do the same luckey this is crap i am not rage we just use the same pc and he didn't log out before i started posting i don't cheat or have 2 accounts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Jim Miller (Penguinofwingo) Def. Sean Sherk (Mojigga07) Via Unanimous Decison: 48-47. New Interim Lightweight Champion. I actually learned a few things and now hopefully it's record improving time & keeping the title for a long time Smile. Was a great fight though.
Back to top Go down
AdamLuckey
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 pm

primo291 wrote:
i dont have 2 accounts for the last time u know it lagged freper gave u a rematch and u woudn't do the same luckey this is crap i am not rage we just use the same pc and he didn't log out before i started posting i don't cheat or have 2 accounts

Yep he gave me a rematch because I messaged him during the fight and told him that I was experiencing a delay. He agreed and stopped the fight and we did another one. Me and you played an entire 3 round fight, you didn't say anything during the fight because you thought you had a chance of winning. As soon as it ended and you knew you had lost for sure you started crying for a rematch, thats not how it works bro.
Back to top Go down
AdamLuckey
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 pm

ANIMOSITY1OAK (chang Sung JUng) defeats Luckeyguy (Koch) via 3 round beating UD 30-27.
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 pm

ARE YOU serious,no one hasn't gotten any fights in today?dam shame at these guys who can't complete their fights!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Klawgor_Baku wrote:
ARE YOU serious,no one hasn't gotten any fights in today?dam shame at these guys who can't complete their fights!!!!! Sad
tell me about it,not one recorded fight today,pretty pathetic..all my fights are already done.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:23 pm

by the way whats up with the banner coming soon,whats that about and how soon?just asking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:26 pm

I haven't created it yet and am tired today, I tried doing my HW fight but TwinCity said let's do later and my only other fight on here I haven't done is against Li guy in BW and he wasn't online. Did my 1 fight I could for Pride against Primo.
Back to top Go down
AdamLuckey
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 pm

LUCKEYGUY (Jon Fitch) Defeats PRIMO291 (Dan Hardy) Via UD 29-28

Was a pretty close fight. I dropped the first rnd pretty bad but came back to win the 2nd and drop him with a head kick in the 3rd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 pm

I will be on later tonight I had a surprise guest today and I didn't want to be rude. I was on last night and early this morning but the only person that I fought that was on Luckey. Recruiting is something I will start doing once some penalty cards are given out.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 pm

TruSolja wrote:
I will be on later tonight I had a surprise guest today and I didn't want to be rude. I was on last night and early this morning but the only person that I fought that was on Luckey. Recruiting is something I will start doing once some penalty cards are given out.
ill help recruit ppl too,i love this league. I love you lol.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Lord_High_MMA wrote:
Klawgor_Baku wrote:
tell me about it,not one recorded fight today,pretty pathetic..all my fights are already done.
Calm down guys still plenty of days left for fights to be done.Penalty cards will be passed out once this card is over for those who didn't do their fights.Time to start cleaning house and penalizing ppl for not getting their fights done.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
LuckeyGuy
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Me Vs Primo

Rnd 1

Rnd 2

Rnd 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF8:RESURGENCE
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum