Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

CES 5: Target Practice

Go down 
+2
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

CES 5: Target Practice Empty
PostSubject: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 pm

CES On Fuel TV Prelims
CES 5: Target Practice Fuel_t10
LORD_HIGH_MMA Vs. Mojigga07
Mrufc Vs. magnus_god2
TwinCityBadGuy Vs. Nosmos10
TruSolja Vs. XXFREPERXX

CES On FX
CES 5: Target Practice Fx10
Nosmos10 Vs. Klawgor_Baku
Co-Main Event
If ColonelPizza wins he will be granted a Championship Fight at CES 7
CES 5: Target Practice Pizap_18
Main Event
Winner of the interim title fight will face J1VE_Turkey for the Undisputed CES Championship at CES 6.
CES 5: Target Practice Pizap_19

Winner: Penguinofwingo

Winners will be in yellow, due date for card is 6/27/12

Last edited by penguinfwingo on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 pm

The new style looks great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:35 pm

No fights done yet, come on people.

Penguinofwingo Def. AKA44EVER Via 2nd Round KO to Retain the Title.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:51 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
No fights done yet, come on people.

Penguinofwingo Def. AKA44EVER Via 2nd Round KO to Retain the Title.
It's kool bro,after this card more ppl will get terminated from league,maybe even in the process of this fight card!!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Wise

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:51 pm

By the way congrats on the title defense!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:28 am

Klawgor baku il be on in about 10 min.
If your not on il be on tomorrow night and all day tues.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:27 pm

its JlVE_TURKEY not JLVE what is a JLVE_TURKEY lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Oh, lol. My mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:34 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
its JlVE_TURKEY not JLVE what is a JLVE_TURKEY lol
oh that's too funny. I Been calling you jLve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm getting on klawgor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:16 am

Klawgor defeats Nosmos10 rnd 3
Good fight
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:20 am

nosmos10 wrote:
Klawgor defeats Nosmos10 rnd 3
Good fight
confirmed via superman punch,was picking my shots slowly cause thiago alves stamina is funky,lol,i think there was like 1:00+ left not sure.gf man.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:50 am

xxfreperxx(machida) def trusolja(evans) via jumping leg kick ko,cant remember the rnd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 am

Machida KO'd Rashad in the 2nd round, not sure the time.

The Machida Rashad fight was a great back and forth battle and I'm not even mad about the Flash KO because it wasn't your average Flash KO out of nowhere, it was earned and it was a great fight. The first round was all Rashad, with a knockdown and two rocks in my favor. I had great timing on my takedowns and got some nice 3/4 hit combos in. Toward the end, he landed some good counter punches and took me to about 20% head damage to his 50...ish.

Second round I thought I could stand with him due to the current damage. I was landing longer combos with 3/4 and even when I was missing my first few I would land the last couple. After a minutes in the round, I went for a body kick with my closer/lead foot, and right when I swung it, Machida did a jumping headkick that instantly KOd me. He had great counters the whole fight and that one kick could not have landed any more perfect. The kick hit me just as my leg was about to hit him in the body.

Very well done Freper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Takedowns? There are no takedowns allowed, those would cause disqualification, and only 3 fights done, are you serious people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 pm

I added my opponent no response yet though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:59 pm

I know luckeyguy is no longer with us.
Do you need a fillin for twincitybadguy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:45 pm

He's active, but not often on PS3 Magnus, I appreciate you trying to get your fight done & yes, you could do a fill in for LuckeyGuy Nosmos and face TwinCity. Also Lord_High_MMA and Mojigga, how have you not done your fight, you just posted results in a fight you did against each other but you haven't completed this one and Lord_High you're always talking about people not completing fights Mad
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Lord_high_mma def mojigga07 ko rnd 1,did not catch the time,gf.yea sorry penguin me and mojigga07 missed our ces fight,it totaly slipped my head that we had a ces fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:07 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
I know luckeyguy is no longer with us.
Do you need a fillin for twincitybadguy?
No it's just that sam stout isn't on my roster anymore and I just purchased him at the play station store and nick Diaz is gone so could I Change Nick for Nate at we and stout for Edgar at lw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Nate at ww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Just as a heads up twincitybadguy I'm your CES opponent. You gonna be on tonight?
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 pm

yo magnus,ill be on later today to do our ces fight,koll?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Should we still be doing this if our opponent is now available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 am

Yes, I haven't posted new card yet because I was giving people time, new card goes up soon though, but you should still do the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CES 5: Target Practice   CES 5: Target Practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CES 5: Target Practice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/CES Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: