Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT

Animosity1oAK
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT

Post by Animosity1oAK on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 am

no no no, its all good man, i was just curious that's all. i'll do whatever matches you need me to do.

WWCF MEMBER

Post by Animosity1oAK on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Chael sonnen (Animosity1oak) def. Vitor belfort (twincitybadguy) via unanimous decision. it was a back and forth fight, he just couldn't stop the takedown, i got rocked in the 3rd round by the knee trying to clinch, but ended up rocking him at the end of the 3rd round to take the victory 29-28. it was a great fight and i'll have an upload soon.

colonelpizza
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by colonelpizza on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Love how much work goes into these cards

P4P: 31-16
    Animosity1oAK
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Animosity1oAK on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:40 pm

GSP (mrrufc) def. Martin Kampmann (animosity1oak) via 2nd round tko, i got destroyed.

WWCF MEMBER

Post by mrrufc on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Animosity1oAK wrote:GSP (mrrufc) def. Martin Kampmann (animosity1oak) via 2nd round tko, i got destroyed.
    confirmed fight,we did this fight on pride venue by accident in my part but it was still the same ppl,sorry my mistake.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 pm

colonelpizza wrote:Love how much work goes into these cards

Thanks colonelpizza. We want to stand out as the best, and we are doing what we can.

I will be online for MOST of the night tonight. Should be 7pm-1am besides food and smoke breaks. I will be around most of the week also if you can't catch me tonight. I will also post the rest of the card a little earlier than Midnight, because I don't want anyone to get confused or disappointed with the new card announcement system.

In the future, there will be two WWCF # Card updates, one on Wednesday (probably night) and one on Sunday (probably afternoon/during football). There will also be two deadlines! Keep active and recruit fighters because we will be getting rid of some more people that are inactive after this card, and there should be a lot of great fighters still available.
    Klawgor_Baku
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Klawgor_Baku on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm

klawgor_baku(benavidez) def twincitybadguy(barao) via tko 1 rnd 3:17,GF twin your a good sportsman.

WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Klawgor_Baku on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:51 pm

also i want to say last night i sent primo a message about doing our fight and he never responded to me,he was on playing ufc3 but for some reason he never responded.i deleted him after that off my list.i seen all the complaints about this guy here i think he should go out.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Klawgor, if you fight me as Cerrone in a PRIDE catch weight match with UFC rules, I will fight your Carwin as Overeem. We both are supposed to fight PRIMO but he isn't answering us. I'm thinking of removing both red cards off of the card tonight. Let me know if you accept. The LW catch weight fight has to be UFC rules though since its a WWCF fight...soccer kicks or face stomps would have to be DQ-worthy.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Magnus_god2(nick Diaz) def jive turkey(matt Hughes ) by submission at 4:32 of round 2

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:20 pm

magnus_god2 wrote:Magnus_god2(nick Diaz) def jive turkey(matt Hughes ) by submission at 4:32 of round 2
    Oops it was by kimura bom
    JlVE_TURKEY

Post by JlVE_TURKEY on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:40 pm

confirmed gf

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Jive turkey
    Penguinofwingo

I'm about to get on
    If we can't hook up tonight il be available all day tomorrow
    JlVE_TURKEY

Post by JlVE_TURKEY on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 pm

JlVE_TURKEY(Rampage Jackson) defeats AKA44EVER(Ninja Rua) by tko 3:38 rnd 3 JlVE_TURKEY(Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira) defeats AKA44EVER(Travis Browne) by ankle lock .43 rnd 1 this one was lucky i got a rocked mode right away i just hate losing n i had just lost a league fight i had to go for it otherwise it wouldve been a difficult fight

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Jiveturkey faber defeats Nosmos10 Cruz rnd 4 sub.

Congrats champ.
    JlVE_TURKEY

Post by JlVE_TURKEY on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 pm

confirmed it was a gf but Cruz's stamina ran out because of the 2 slams i landed from sprawled position. they made the difference in the fight i was able to get a guillotine at 4:24 of round 4 it. it was a scrap

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Magnus_god2(Eddie wineland)def mojigga07(damacio page) by split decision

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

I think that's the first split decision of the league Smile. Good job
    Klawgor_Baku
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Klawgor_Baku on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:24 am

TruSolja wrote:Klawgor, if you fight me as Cerrone in a PRIDE catch weight match with UFC rules, I will fight your Carwin as Overeem. We both are supposed to fight PRIMO but he isn't answering us. I'm thinking of removing both red cards off of the card tonight. Let me know if you accept. The LW catch weight fight has to be UFC rules though since its a WWCF fight...soccer kicks or face stomps would have to be DQ-worthy.
    sure man lets do it,i'm always down to smash or get smashed.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 am

The full WWCF 9 card is up, except one number one contender has not been named yet.

Please note that there are two deadlines, and over 75% of the fights are due in a very short amount of days.

I plan on having the preliminaries for WWCF 10 shortly after, so stay active and get ready for the next round of fights. Also, I've added rankings/records for the WWCF as of WWCF 8. The results for this card will not be added until the WWCF 9 card deadline is over.

The rankings can be found here:
    http://wwcf.forumotion.com/t122-wwcf-records-standings-and-p4p-rankings

Last edited by TruSolja on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 am

J1VE_Turkey (Ben Henderson) Def. Penguinofwingo (Jim Miller) By Guillotine 2nd round in our first fight. Then in our second which was for fun he won again but by a 48-47 Decision.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 am

Today, Luckey rage quit the league because he couldn't get off of his back. The following fights may be compromised:

FW: ANIMOSITY1OAK Chan Sung Jung (DLC) vs LUCKEYGUY Erik Koch
    LHW: LUCKEYGUY Forrest Griffin vs MAGNUS_GOD2 Chuck Liddell
    WW: LUCKEYGUY Jon Fitch vs TRUSOLJA Anthony Johnson (DLC)
    HW: LORD_HIGH_MMA Brendan Schaub vs LUCKEYGUY Brock Lesnar
    MW: LUCKEYGUY Alan Belcher vs TRUSOLJA Nate Marquardt

I can step in at LHW and fight Chuck Liddell with my Rashad Evans.

However, I will need someone to volunteer their fighter to replace Luckey in the following divisions:
    - Featherweight vs Chan Sung Jung
    - Welterweight vs Anthony Johnson
    - Heavyweight vs Brandan Schaub
    - Middleweight vs Nate Marquardt

Let me know if you are interested in replacing him. If two people ask to replace a fighter, the fighter will be replaced with whomever's fighter has a closer record to what LUCKEY had. If the records are tied, I will flip a coin. If you accept another fight, please remember that FOR SOME FIGHTS the DEADLINE IS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT.

Heres a list of fighters that are the closest to LUCKEY's record in each division.
    - Featherweight: TWINCITYBADGUY Takanori Gomi (0-0)/ROB_LOWRIDER Gray Maynard (0-0)/LORD_HIGH_MMA Joe Stevenson (0-1) q
    - Welterweight: COLONELPIZZA BJ Penn (1-1) or MOJIGGA07 Diego Sanchez (1-2)
    - Heavyweight: KLAWGOR_BAKU Shane Carwin (1-0)
    - Middleweight: COLONELPIZZA Yushin Okami (2-0)

Last edited by TruSolja on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Me and penguinofwingo kinda did our Mw fight. It disconnected at the beginning of the third. Granted he won first 2 rounds but did barley any damage. Then he refused the redo stating he won the first two so he won. That's not the rules at all. Get this straight.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Nosmos10 JDS defeats penguinofwingo Cain rnd 4 tko
    New interim hw champ. Nosmos10

Still need clarification on what to do on our Mw fight. Trusolja please make a admin call on that.

Penguinofwingo as a admin for this league it is baffling to me that you would not redo knowing the league rules. Not very professional of you imo.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 pm

I won the first 2, the 2nd round you didn't land a single punch I dont think, a 10-8 Round Probably and then it disconnects when your hands are by your sides, of course that's fishy and I had a decent amount and growing damage on your head because I ground and pounded a bit and then when standing I landed clean shots because you were looking for my shot, not very professional was most likely 20-17 and I'm not sure it was the server.

The HW Fight is confirmed, I should have reversed his transitions more, but he rocked me a few times on the feet and couldn't get the shot, but I was sort of watching out for it and then he threw kicks a lot which is usually what rocked me when I was trying to get inside. Dont know who would have won the decision though, whether they judged because he rocked me about once a round or if I controlled the ground and had blocked all his takedowns except once, he tried 20 and only got 1, I tried 19 and got 8 or 9, so I'm wondering who would have won decision.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm