Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT

Go down 
+8
colonelpizza
Animosity1oAK
AKA44EVER
Klawgor_Baku
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
LuckeyGuy
Lord_High_MMA
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:44 pm

I see how it was a draw though. You got rnd 1 10-9 rnd 2 was me 10-8 rnd 3 was a toss up but id have given it to you 10-9.

Last edited by nosmos10 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 pm

either way, i did a lot better than i thought i would up against jose haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:49 pm

I don't think you guys should re-fight. I think we should keep it as a draw, like real-life MMA. This does shake things up though because Animosity will move up the rankings a small margin because he had a draw with the champion. He won't get an immediate title shot, but that's a damn good job, Animosity. Keep it up, bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Sounds good bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Goin to dinner at 6:30pm pacific time with the fam.
Will be available before that for Freper and rob lowrider
Will be available from 9pm pacific time till 11pm pacific time tonight as well.
Also tomorrow from 12:30 pacific till 6pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 pm

I've only gotten one draw, I was so happy when it happened though, didn't care about win because I'd like a few draws. I dominated the first two rounds and then the guy (Maynard) got me down and threw spam knees and rocked me, casuing a 10-8 I would guess and we got a draw, not the way you want to get a draw but it was still exciting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Agreedrobert619 defeats ColonelPizza via 2nd round KO (Intercept Knee)

He let me up from mount a few times and could have had the win if he decide to go for the finish. Still don't know why he didn't. Was actually like Okami/Boestch instead it being the 2nd instead of the 3rd round. Good fight!

Has anyone taken the WW fight yet? I will if no one else does. I'm the champ so I don't know how that effects things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Rob lowrider and xfreperx. You guys gonna be on tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:27 am

Nosmos10 ALDO defeats xfreperx brown VIA UD 49-45
And defends the fw belt!

ALDO still undefeated in UFC!
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 am

nosmos10 wrote:
Nosmos10 ALDO defeats xfreperx brown VIA UD 49-45
And defends the fw belt!

ALDO still undefeated in UFC!
confirmed fight and congrats on the defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 am

TruSolja (Evans) defeats Freper (Hamill) via KO in the 2nd (Mount)

TruSolja (Evans) defeats Magnus (Liddell) via TKO with 3:41 in the 3rd

Both of them were great fights, but Rashad is so damn quick it's hard to match up with him, especially with his fluid punches and takedowns. Magnus signed out before I could switch the match type to PRIDE, we still have a PRIDE matchup Marquardt vs Liddell. Looking forward to that brawl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:07 am

Sorry for the double post.

Agreed, I'll just scrap the WW matchup as the due date is tonight and you won the title by beating A. Johnson, so I don't think your first title defense should be against A. Johnson. My record is the only one close to yours, but I didn't want to give myself a title shot on WWCF 9 because you beat me by sub to win it. I will have your first defense at WWCF 10 against either me or another runner up that wins this week.

EDIT - New Championship fight added!
MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT
MOJIGGA07 Michael Bisping vs AGREEDROBERT619 Alessio Sakara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Third time's a charm!

The following fights are due at midnight/est, in about 10 hours. Let's get them done!

MOJIGGA07 Damacio Page vs LORD_HIGH_MMA Antonio Banuelos
COLONELPIZZA BJ Penn vs PENGUINOFWINGO Josh Koscheck
MOJIGGA07 Diego Sanchez vs TWINCITYBADGUY Carlos Condit
TWINCITYBADGUY Dan Henderson vs MRRUFC Brandon Vera
KLAWGOR_BAKU Shane Carwin vs AKA44EVER Travis Browne
MOJIGGA07 Sean Sherk vs AKA44EVER Evan Dunham
COLONELPIZZA Takanori Gomi (PRIDE) vs LORD_HIGH_MMA Joe Stevenson
AGREEDROBERT619 Dan Henderson (PRIDE) vs MOJIGGA07 Lyoto Machida
AKA44EVER Murilo Rua (PRIDE) vs XXFREPERXX Mark Munoz
TRUSOLJA Alistair Overeem vs KLAWGOR_BAKU Shane Carwin
TRUSOLJA Donald Cerrone vs KLAWGOR_BAKU Joseph Benavidez (Catchweight)
- PRIDE arena, UFC rules: Face Stomps/Soccer Kicks are Disqualifications

MAGNUS_GOD2 Sam Stout vs TWINCITYBADGUY Takanori Gomi

Please get these fights done tonight. Failure to do so may result in card penalties, which means less fights next week.

EDIT- If any of these fights are completed and I missed it, let me know ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Any fights you need me to fill-in on? I'm available all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Sorry ill do that pride fight tonight I just had to put my kids to sleep after our fight last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 pm

No problem Magnus, and figured you had something to do, we were trying to get the fight done for a while and it was getting late. And Nosmos, I think I am going to lock in the current card after last nights additions. I don't want people to get confused or think I added too many things last minute, so I will wait a bit. A new card will be going up probably tomorrow though, and that will include Prelims for WWCF 10. The MAIN CARD will not be announced until the main card for WWCF 9 is completed though.

EDIT - Nosmos, try getting your fight with Rob Lowrider done. He only has one fight this week because he had two last week and missed one. He's hard to get a hold of, hopefully you guys can get your fight done by Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 pm

I've been tryin with him. And as you know il continue to try. He is not the most responsive person in the league though. But i won't give up on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 pm

I know, he's been problematic in the past. Just do your best, sir.

I am already planning of stripping him of his second fighter, and just letting him keep Silva. If he misses the fight with you or doesn't respond, we will have to remove him completely however. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

That would suck. I'm looking forward to the Jones silva fight. Should be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Roblowrider silva defeats Nosmos10 JJ rnd 2 tko.
Good fight.

Congrats champ.
Back to top Go down
rob_lowrider
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
rob_lowrider

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:45 pm

confirm^^^^

It was a good fight the first round he rokd me 3 times....but i was doing nice counters etc.....then in the 2nd round i controlled him throughout the ground and i rokd him standing he fell and i finished it from there.....

GF MAN im sure well meet again

WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Img_2012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Josh Koshceck (Penguinofwingo) Def. BJ Penn (ColonelPizza) Via Round 2 TKO.

We did a second fight and he won whihc shocked me, I had rocked him 2 or 3 times, dominating and then he rocked me once and got on the ground and rocked me on the ground after and then got KO on the feet, I won the first though so Koscheck has a good retirement fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Agreedrobert619 defeats Mojigga07 via UD (29-27 x3)

Really great fight
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Mojigga07 Page def lordhigh_mma 2nd rd tko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Mojigga and Lord_High_MMA you have a CES Fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/WWCF Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: