Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Hahaha

Hahaha

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Josey made a second profile on PSN and I wasn't sure for a fact it was him so I joined his league and later figured out it was him for a fact. I didn't quit however right after however, but was highly considering it because I had a fight against him. We then did our fight and I won by second round tko. He then "called me out" which he stole the idea from here and we did the fight, I won again in the 2nd Round by flash KO. He then blamed the lag and I said all well, you didn't send a message during the fight, plus I had to go at the moment so I logged off PSN meaning I win. Because I won twice, so I go to log on and say I won again and he banned me, makes me laugh, AgreedRobert I dont know why you agreed to open a league with him. Made me laugh though, was going to quit soon enough because it's not nearly that good of a league anyway, the part I found fun was talking about actual MMA with Agreed and he's here to so no loss for me, but a good chuckle.

Re: Hahaha

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:30 am

What's the league name? Ive been getting pestered by someone on Psn to join a new league.
    xxfreperxx
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by xxfreperxx on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 am

nosmos10 wrote:What's the league name? Ive been getting pestered by someone on Psn to join a new league.
    its pride-fc.forumotion.com named ultimate pride championship.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Hahaha. Yep that's it. Lol. His Psn is something with hendo in it. Il get the full Psn so no one wasted there time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:09 pm