Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl

Go down 
+5
Animosity1oAK
rob_lowrider
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
Klawgor_Baku
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JlVE_TURKEY

Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm

great fight bro u had that 1st fight tho brought my head to the 80's n it disconnected i hate that shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm

No problem JIVE, I know it was the servers, I'd rather lose to you than get an easy win. Great fight bro, see you next time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Too my opponents
: klawgor
Mrufc
Trusolja
Aka44ever
Colonelpizza

Il be on tonight at 10 and all day tomorrow until 6pm pacific. If that doesn't work respond here and let's set a time.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:19 pm

chael sonnen (animosity1oak) def. Yushin okami via Ko round 3. Good fight man. i was getting destroyed and got lucky
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Nosmos10 ALDO defeats colonelpizza gomi rnd 1 tko
He was working me good for the 1st 4 minutes then I started to see his openings and took control.
Good fight bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Was on all day. Was only able to complete one fight here. Where is everone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

Will be on in 30 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 pm

With the holiday is it possible to extend the deadline by a day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm sure we can be lenient on deadlines this week. As long as people keep tryin, penalties won't be severe and cards can go away if you make your fights. On special holidays there can be leniency I guess. I am going on vacation next week and will not remove myself from a week's worth of fights. As long as you let us know that you are trying and it shows, we'll work with you. We aren't trying to penalize people just keep activity up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:09 pm

TruSolja Cerrone def Animosity Zombie via TKO from rear mount in the 1st.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Jason "Mayhem" Miller (Penguinofwingo) Def. Nate Marquardt (Trusolja) Via 1st Round KO to retain the Middleweight Title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am

Chad Mendes (Penguinofwingo) Def. Mike Brown (XXfreperXX) Via 1st Round TKO

Cain Velasquez (Penguinofwingo) Def. Pat Barry (XXfreperXX) Via 1st Round TKO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 am

I'm about to get on for a bit before work. Here's hoping someone is on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Gotta go to work now. Will be back at 10:15 pm pacific time to attempt to get these fights done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:30 am

Stuck in traffic will be home around 10:45 pacific
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 am

To all my opponents please respond here. Let's set iron clad times to get these fights done. Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 am

Let it be know I was on defending the interim hw UFC belt against Klawgor. I beat him then messaged him let's do our pride fight. He responded like a child then logged off. He knew we had the pride fight because we messaged about it before our UFC fight. What's up with this dude?
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 am

nosmos10 wrote:
Let it be know I was on defending the interim hw UFC belt against Klawgor. I beat him then messaged him let's do our pride fight. He responded like a child then logged off. He knew we had the pride fight because we messaged about it before our UFC fight. What's up with this dude?
dude your a freaking champion with aldo and jds,get the fuck out of here,why dont you try to be someone and fight with other fighters,YOU GOT LUCKY with to COUNTER HK cause its all you were doing,that did all the damage,i took you down and got one rock and lots of damage on you with skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am

Klawgor_Baku wrote:
nosmos10 wrote:
dude your a freaking champion with aldo and jds,get the fuck out of here,why dont you try to be someone and fight with other fighters,YOU GOT LUCKY with to COUNTER HK cause its all you were doing,that did all the damage,i took you down and got one rock and lots of damage on you with skill.
if you would have been a adult and taken your loss in stride you would have fought me in lw which would have been a more even match up. But you bailed knowing we still had 2 more fights left. Your the joke bro. From what I've seen you have some issues with not winning. Prize tourny, and CES ring a bell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Aka44ever browne defeats Nosmos10 JDS rnd 1 ko
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Aka44ever browne defeats Nosmos10 JDS rnd 1 ko
confirmed fight,time was 8:24 uppercut ko,gf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Nosmos sorry I missed you bro I was doing a title fight and it kept disconnecting and it took almost an hour to complete. We can do a double header Monday night if you want to man. I apologize for not getting a chance to respond before you got off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:44 pm

It's cool bro. The craziest thing happened.

After my fight with Aka44ever the power in my house went out. It just came back in a minute ago.il catch ya Mon night or tues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 am

Trusolja Evans defeats Nosmos10 hendo UD
Good fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl   Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 7: Sprawl N' Brawl
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next