Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

    WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:08 pm

    I have to go to work now. Il be back at 10:15pm pacific time to attempt to get these fights done.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:12 pm

    colonelpizza, you have been stripped of your fighters and will have to re-sign up. At this time, you are assigned ZERO fighters. I sent you a private message but you didn't respond. Please send me a private message which 3 fighters you would like to claim.
    avatar
    Animosity1oAK
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 62
    Points : 78
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 24

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Animosity1oAK on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 pm

    I've been having issues getting ahold of freper, he just accepted my friend request today.


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:12 am

    FYI stuck in traffic. Won't be home till 10:45 pacific

    biggamefisher420
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 2
    Points : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-02

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by biggamefisher420 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 am

    lost my first 3 fights need to practice simulation then ill give u guys a run for tht belt remember biggamefisher420 im comming for u

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Wise on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 am

    biggamefisher420 wrote:lost my first 3 fights need to practice simulation then ill give u guys a run for tht belt remember biggamefisher420 im comming for u
    I understand you need some practice bro but you still are gonna do these fights for now right?No better place to get simulation practice than in league fights.Holler at some of these guys,i'm sure they are willing to spar with you.I'll spar with you also when i get back if you like.


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 am

    Klawgor dude let's agree on a time to get this done bro. Please respond here. And we can figure it out.
    avatar
    Klawgor_Baku
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 83
    Points : 90
    Join date : 2012-06-13

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Klawgor_Baku on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:55 am

    nosmos10 wrote:Klawgor dude let's agree on a time to get this done bro. Please respond here. And we can figure it out.
    Say man how long do you stay online??i have been checking all day,i'm gonna be on right now so hop on.tommorow i'll be checking every 30 mins so if you get on stay online.thats the best time i can give.i'm also gonna be on right now for a while so if you read this get on if you read this and dont get on then i dont know what to tell you.


    Last edited by Klawgor_Baku on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total


    __________________________________________________
    YO WISE,CAN YOU HOOK ME UP WITH A NEW SIG WITH CARWIN,LOL,PLEASE.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:56 am

    I'm gettin on now

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:13 am

    Nosmos10 JDS defeats Klawgor baku carwin rnd 2
    Good fight

    Nosmos10 defends the interim belt!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:20 am

    Wow Klawgor.... You are rediculous. He accused me of countering too much. We had 2 more fights to do. I sent him a message saying let's do the other fights and he responded "another time when your ready to fight instead of just countering." Let it be known I was ready to do our UFC lw fight and our lw pride fight and he logged off because he lost the hw fight for the belt.

    Btw counters are a huge part of the game bro. They are not unstoppable but you are predictable in your standup. That's why you got caught. There is no rule against using counter strikes at all. Plus I rocked you with 2 head kicks.
    avatar
    Klawgor_Baku
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 83
    Points : 90
    Join date : 2012-06-13

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Klawgor_Baku on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:51 am

    nosmos10 wrote:Wow Klawgor.... You are rediculous. He accused me of countering too much. We had 2 more fights to do. I sent him a message saying let's do the other fights and he responded "another time when your ready to fight instead of just countering." Let it be known I was ready to do our UFC lw fight and our lw pride fight and he logged off because he lost the hw fight for the belt.

    Btw counters are a huge part of the game bro. They are not unstoppable but you are predictable in your standup. That's why you got caught. There is no rule against using counter strikes at all. Plus I rocked you with 2 head kicks.
    all you were doing is countering with a left hook to strait punch,part of the game yea but thats all you were doing,your garbage son,i put up with scum like you on rank to come to a league and the same here.two lucky counter hk,again waiting to counter,there should be a rule when someone like you is all you do.grow a set and stop thinking your good cause you use JDS.
    avatar
    AKA44EVER
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 140
    Points : 168
    Join date : 2012-04-12

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by AKA44EVER on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 am

    just stating i have had a fight with you nosmos and all you were doing was walking up to me with blocked hands,as soon as i would punch your blocked hands you would counter,dont remember the fight or day but i remember it cause i was pissed as hell cause you kept doing it over and over,i dont think klawgor is just blowing smoke but you seem to do that alot through the whole fight.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:37 am

    Video proof is needed to prove this, Klawgor you've quit your CES Fight and then quit this fight and Agreed posted the video for what you were calling spamming and while I'm not sure why you guys took it to the ground or maybe you posted on the wrong card, but either way he was mizing up very well when you called it spam, I've faced Nosmos before and he does love to throw the counter head kick, that's how he rocked me and he is a counter striker, but that's not exactly spamming. Now, I'm not calling anybody wrong here, but you can just quit on fights and not have video proof. We like to treat everyone with respect. Now, I'm tired Sleep

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 am

    Klawgor_Baku wrote:
    nosmos10 wrote:Wow Klawgor.... You are rediculous. He accused me of countering too much. We had 2 more fights to do. I sent him a message saying let's do the other fights and he responded "another time when your ready to fight instead of just countering." Let it be known I was ready to do our UFC lw fight and our lw pride fight and he logged off because he lost the hw fight for the belt.

    Btw counters are a huge part of the game bro. They are not unstoppable but you are predictable in your standup. That's why you got caught. There is no rule against using counter strikes at all. Plus I rocked you with 2 head kicks.
    all you were doing is countering with a left hook to strait punch,part of the game yea but thats all you were doing,your garbage son,i put up with scum like you on rank to come to a league and the same here.two lucky counter hk,again waiting to counter,there should be a rule when someone like you is all you do.grow a set and stop thinking your good cause you use JDS.
    I'm not the only person who has beat you causing you to throw a temper tantrum.
    I also reversed you on the ground and repeatedly punched you in the face. I guess that was spam as well. Lol

    Aka44ever when can we get our fights done

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 pm

    Btw he also deleted me off his friends list. Makes it real hard to complete our other 2 fights. Respond here Klawgor or I have to assume you won't be completeing those fights with me.
    avatar
    Klawgor_Baku
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 83
    Points : 90
    Join date : 2012-06-13

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Klawgor_Baku on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:01 pm

    penguinfwingo wrote:Video proof is needed to prove this, Klawgor you've quit your CES Fight and then quit this fight and Agreed posted the video for what you were calling spamming and while I'm not sure why you guys took it to the ground or maybe you posted on the wrong card, but either way he was mizing up very well when you called it spam, I've faced Nosmos before and he does love to throw the counter head kick, that's how he rocked me and he is a counter striker, but that's not exactly spamming. Now, I'm not calling anybody wrong here, but you can just quit on fights and not have video proof. We like to treat everyone with respect. Now, I'm tired Sleep
    who said i quit,i said i would do the fight another day,where is this i quit coming from,i clearly said i'll do it another day,now explain to me how is that quitting.i really dont care how many times you fought nosmos,he;s a cheap player just waiting for the opponent to punch,hes way overdue past being a counter puncher,he over does it.guy needs to engage instead just waiting for opponent to punch.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 pm

    Lord_High_MMA, AKA44EVER, and J1VE haven't really been on much so I haven't been able to get the rest of my fights done. I'm still trying though and if any of you read this respond with a time that would be suitable.
    avatar
    Klawgor_Baku
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 83
    Points : 90
    Join date : 2012-06-13

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Klawgor_Baku on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:08 pm

    nosmos your garbage kid and you clearly got lucky,when you get caught with a counter hk you clearly get rocked regardless if the fight just started,with that said all you were doing was countering and you got lucky with 2 hk,hence all the countering you were doing.honestly kid you are garbage and im gonna prove it to you when i call your sorry azz out in call out.be sure to come to fight and not hold block waiting for me to punch.in our ces fight thats all you were doing also but i ko'd you silly with sorry thiago alves.who did you win with,oh overpowered jds,lmfao.


    __________________________________________________
    YO WISE,CAN YOU HOOK ME UP WITH A NEW SIG WITH CARWIN,LOL,PLEASE.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 pm

    I won't accept your call out little boy until you complete our 2 other fights. Then sure I beat you again. No problem.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 pm

    Klawgor you deleted me too, are you trying to sy that you're quitting or something of that sort? If not responded to this will be taken as a yes, why'd you delete everyone, we have to get fights done.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:33 am

    Klawgor_Baku wrote:
    penguinfwingo wrote:Video proof is needed to prove this, Klawgor you've quit your CES Fight and then quit this fight and Agreed posted the video for what you were calling spamming and while I'm not sure why you guys took it to the ground or maybe you posted on the wrong card, but either way he was mizing up very well when you called it spam, I've faced Nosmos before and he does love to throw the counter head kick, that's how he rocked me and he is a counter striker, but that's not exactly spamming. Now, I'm not calling anybody wrong here, but you can just quit on fights and not have video proof. We like to treat everyone with respect. Now, I'm tired Sleep
    who said i quit,i said i would do the fight another day,where is this i quit coming from,i clearly said i'll do it another day,now explain to me how is that quitting.i really dont care how many times you fought nosmos,he;s a cheap player just waiting for the opponent to punch,hes way overdue past being a counter puncher,he over does it.guy needs to engage instead just waiting for opponent to punch.
    there are deadlines that we could have met if you didn't bail. You are the only person to ever accuse me of spamming anything in over 20 fights. Just sayin
    avatar
    JlVE_TURKEY
    ____________________
    ____________________

    Posts : 256
    Points : 283
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 26
    Location : sioux city

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by JlVE_TURKEY on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 am

    penguinfwingo wrote:Lord_High_MMA, AKA44EVER, and J1VE haven't really been on much so I haven't been able to get the rest of my fights done. I'm still trying though and if any of you read this respond with a time that would be suitable.
    wana try tomoro in the middle of the day i get off work early

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:10 pm

    What's goin on with the fw fight? I want to defend my belt!
    avatar
    xxfreperxx
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 106
    Points : 133
    Join date : 2012-04-15

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by xxfreperxx on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 am

    me and animosity already got our #1 contenders fight done he won,dont know why he didnt post result.

    Sponsored content

    Re: WWCF10:ENGAGEMENT

    Post by Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:04 pm