Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

CES 6: Undisputed

Go down 
+4
Wise
Klawgor_Baku
Lord_High_MMA
xxfreperxx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

CES 6: Undisputed  Empty
PostSubject: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 am

Using these pics from Trusolja because they're better. Due date for card is 6/5/12, winners are marked in green.

CES On Fuel TV Prelims
CES 6: Undisputed  Fueltv10
Mojigga07 Vs. Nosmos10
AKA44EVER Vs. Magnus_God2
Lord_High_MMA Vs. xxFreperxx

CES On FX
CES 6: Undisputed  Fx210
Animosity1oAK Vs. TruSolja
agreedrobert619 Vs. Klawgor_Baku

Main Event
*Banner Up Soon*
Title Unification:
Penguinofwingo Vs. J1VE_Turkey

Last edited by penguinfwingo on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:28 am

Animosity, lets do our double header CES and PRIDE LW fight tomrorow night. We keep saying 'tonight' but never getting on at the same time. Let's pick a time and roll with it, let me know what works best for you.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:42 pm

lordhigh,lets do this man,ill be on today checking ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm

I just fought for a title two cards ago. Now I dont get any fights?
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:38 pm

lordhighmma def xxfreperxx via 2nd rnd ko,gf high,lol,lordhigh.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:39 pm

xxfreperxx(aurelio) def twincitybadguy(gomi) via tko rnd 1 7:24,gf twin.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 pm

xxfreperxx wrote:
lordhighmma def xxfreperxx via 2nd rnd ko,gf high,lol,lordhigh.
conf fight,thnks for the post.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:49 pm

xxfreperxx wrote:
xxfreperxx(aurelio) def twincitybadguy(gomi) via tko rnd 1 7:24,gf twin.
if this was a tko i think you posted on wrong section bro,lol,freper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Me and Klawgor_Baku were suppose to fight but he refuses to fight me. I didn't even sign up for this league but decided I'll just fight him. He bailed on it after I beat him and says I spam the body or something. I can also post a video showing I don't. Have a pic for proof of him backing down.

CES 6: Undisputed  Aw2GgztCMAAgyGQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm

^^^ Sorry the pic is a little big. LOL
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:00 pm

agreedrobert619 wrote:
Me and Klawgor_Baku were suppose to fight but he refuses to fight me. I didn't even sign up for this league but decided I'll just fight him. He bailed on it after I beat him and says I spam the body or something. I can also post a video showing I don't. Have a pic for proof of him backing down.

CES 6: Undisputed  Aw2GgztCMAAgyGQ
no need for proof, i dont lie and i stick to my word,you body combo to much and its cheap cause it freezes you up.Yea i said i wasn't gonna fight you in ces,for what just so you can attack the body again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:41 pm

It would be appreciated if you could post the video for official judging agreed. Attacks to the body are obviously allowed as they make your opponent slower and as long as variety is used it is okay, you cant just do 10 push kicks and then get close and fire away body shots. However if you use some leg kicks, flying knees, push kicks, go low and high, use your jabs, strong strikes, and reverses then that is mixing iy up, so a video would be appreciated. Klawgor you seem very loyal, but agreed doesn't seem to spam anything, so a video would be nice otherwise it will be a no contest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Here is the video, sorry for the crappy quality. Also had to split it up into rounds. Sorry for that as well.

After watching it I didn't really hit him with much body shots at all. I threw a few body kicks then and there but nothing much. Have no idea where this body spam thing came from.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Mojigga defeats Nosmos10 rnd 2 head kick.
Good fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:58 pm

agreedrobert619 wrote:
Here is the video, sorry for the crappy quality. Also had to split it up into rounds. Sorry for that as well.

After watching it I didn't really hit him with much body shots at all. I threw a few body kicks then and there but nothing much. Have no idea where this body spam thing came from.

I know its none of my business, but I saw a good ass fight. Agreed mixed his body kicks and punches up very well I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:09 pm

No spam at all. Was a great win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:19 pm

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:
agreedrobert619 wrote:

I know its none of my business, but I saw a good ass fight. Agreed mixed his body kicks and punches up very well I thought.

Thanks for the kind words. Really appreciate it. Same goes to you Nosmos10. Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:23 pm

I also didn't see anything that was spam.

Klaw should just fight you in CES.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:57 pm

@Klawgor_baku,say bro you will have to do the fight or Agreedrobert will receive the win via forfeit.Also @Agreed if you no longer want to participate in CES(since you didn't sign up) its kool bro,members were just put in these fights cause i figured it would be ok since we all are competitors.Just talk to Penguin if you want to be excluded from future CES cards!!Thanks bro!!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Since I finished all my fights from the WWCF and Pride card, could I get a matchup on this card please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 pm

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
@Klawgor_baku,say bro you will have to do the fight or Agreedrobert will receive the win via forfeit.Also @Agreed if you no longer want to participate in CES(since you didn't sign up) its kool bro,members were just put in these fights cause i figured it would be ok since we all are competitors.Just talk to Penguin if you want to be excluded from future CES cards!!Thanks bro!!

It's fine, I'll do them.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:01 am

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

Since I finished all my fights from the WWCF and Pride card, could I get a matchup on this card please?
I'll try to get you a fight bro.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Trusoljia def animosity1oak via head kick in the 1st round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Why'd you guys clinch and go to the ground in a ces fight? It's standup oly, but was well mized up when you were standing and all together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:34 pm

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

I'll try to get you a fight bro.

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CES 6: Undisputed    CES 6: Undisputed  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CES 6: Undisputed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/CES Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: