Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 12: Resolve

Re: WWCF 12: Resolve

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:50 am

To the admins.

Biggamfisher420 has not responded to my friendsrequest nor multiple messages on Psn and here on the site. Klawgor has also stated on the pride forum that biggamefisher is on playing UFC and won't respond to him either. If he has quit please book me with another fight for forrest. Thanks
    Lord_High_MMA
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Lord_High_MMA on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:00 am

nosmos10 wrote:To the admins.

Biggamfisher420 has not responded to my friendsrequest nor multiple messages on Psn and here on the site. Klawgor has also stated on the pride forum that biggamefisher is on playing UFC and won't respond to him either. If he has quit please book me with another fight for forrest. Thanks
    i think that was aka44ever that stated he was online bro,lol.

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:11 am

Yep your right my bad
    LongHorn1122
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by LongHorn1122 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:48 pm

LongHorn1122(Thiago Silva) Defeats TwinCityBadGuy(Chuck Liddell) in the 1st by TKO

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Agreedrobert619 (Bowles) defeats JLIVE_TURKEY (Faber) via 3rd round TKO to win the BW title.

This fight got added late to the last card so I'm just going to post it here.

Turkey actually won the 1st match but it was a total lagfest so he was kind enough to give out a rematch. The 2nd fight we had was lag free and it was good. Got made respect for him for giving out a rematch.

So now I fight Lord_High_MMA this week for the title correct?

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 pm

So biggamefisher has not responded to any of my messages. Psn nope, here nope, pm here nope. Can I please have a different opponent for forrest?
    Arch30z
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Arch30z on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:45 pm

LHW : arch30z ( lil nog ) defeats mojigga07 ( machida) via rnc (sub) RD1 gd fight !

Hw (Big Nog) Rec Ufc 4-2 Pride 4-1
    Mw (A. Silva) Rec Ufc 3-1 Pride 5-0
    Lw (Cerrone) Rec Ufc 2-1 Pride 1-1
    p4p Rec 19-6
    Rfl Rec 1-1

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Nosmos10 aldo defeats penguinofwingo mendez UD
    Nosmos10 retains fw belt! And ALDO continues his undefeated streak.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Yes, confirmed. we were tied in rounds, he won the 1st and 3rd and I won the 2nd and 4th. We were going into the 5th even and then he rocked me 3 times and stole the fight. Good fight, I'll be back and ready next time though.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Demetrious Johnson (Penguinofwingo) Def. Damacio Page(Mojigga07) Via round 3 KO

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Jason "Mayhem" Miller (Penguinofwingo) Def. Michael "The Count" Bisping (Mojigga07) Via round 1 TKO. I think Miller deserves a title shot next card, he's been winning all his fights and today beat probably the #2 Contender at 1:28 of the first round. I see you Sakara.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm

LongHorn1122 wrote:Twin city bad guy has not fought me yet and i messaged him twice and not a thing idk what his deal is
    You sent me messages as Owens, I was looking for Longhorn. I didn't realize you had a login name separate from your PSN.

Wise

Post by Wise on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:12 am

This is why we need to be more active on the site and read everything that is posted,Longhorn posted a topic stating he was owens47 now 4 days ago bro!

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 am

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:This is why we need to be more active on the site and read everything that is posted,Longhorn posted a topic stating he was owens47 now 4 days ago bro!

Theres alot of activity that goes on here. I work 50-60 hours a week so I dont have the time to read everything that members post on the site. I look at the fight cards and add my opponents on PSN. I'm always making the effort to contact my opponents directly to their PSN to make it easier for them. He could have easily mentioned to me earlier that he was Longhorn. No big deal though. We'll get that fight done.

Wise

Post by Wise on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 am

I understand your work schedule,i also, as well as others have a busy work schedule,But the point is within the last 4 days that you have been on the site was enough time to have read his post.Its kool though,no biggie,hey like you said,the fight will get done.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 am

Chuck Liddell (TwinCityBadGuy) punished Thiago Silva (Owens47) in the second round.
    Took forever just to get the fight started, sat there and played cat and mouse with the guy for 30 mins.
    Then the fight starts and he loves to hook spam, hug, and lay n pray. I've fought legit guys and I've fought lames.
    LongHorn1122
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by LongHorn1122 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 am

Dude WTF I just KO your ass for the second time with a head kick

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:39 am

Nosmos10 pettis defeats Aka44ever dunham UD 30 27
    Although it was closer. An intercept knee hit him after he hit the ground after a missed takedown and That rocked him. This was the difference maker in the fight. Good fight bro.
    LongHorn1122
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by LongHorn1122 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 am

okay whats bull crap is that i beat twincitybadguy and he wanted a rematch and he won and we decided to have one more and i ko him in the second at 4:08 so this is bull shit we are having one more fight and i will send it to your phone if you would message me your number by PM

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:14 am

Here's the story from the more clear minded of the two. Me and Owens47 had a Pride fight, Chuck vs Wandy. I messed the setup up and set it to UFC. We did the fight anyway for fun and he beat me, oh well. Then we did the Pride fight that counted, he beat me in that fight, no prob on my side there. We didnt fight our WWCF Chuck vs Thiago Silva fight until tonight after we supposedly settled the issue with WWCF Founder, the fight that I won in the 2nd by TKO. He somehow thinks we already did that fight and the one we did tonight didnt count. I posted the results and I told him he was scared to strike with me so we did two more K1 matches, he won the first and I won the second. He's still saying I lost. Theres something wrong with Owens47 / Longhorn1122. I'm just gonna throw that out there.

Last edited by TwinCityBadGuy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    LongHorn1122
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by LongHorn1122 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 am

I never said i was scared of your striking you do the same crap over and over and I did win the first and third fight and your telling quite laying and praying bull shit so i ko your ass

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 am

LongHorn1122 wrote:I never said i was scared of your striking you do the same crap over and over and I did win the first and third fight and your telling quite laying and praying bull shit so i ko your ass

You're delusional.
    AKA44EVER
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by AKA44EVER on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:40 am

nosmos10 wrote:Nosmos10 pettis defeats Aka44ever dunham UD 30 27
    Although it was closer. An intercept knee hit him after he hit the ground after a missed takedown and That rocked him. This was the difference maker in the fight. Good fight bro.
    confirmed fight,gf.

Wise

Post by Wise on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:53 am

@Twin and Lonhorn,so who's gonna man up and give the honest results,cause as far as i know i don't have no proof for neither one's word,if no one mans up i will rule it a no-contest,it ends there!!

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 am

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:@Twin and Lonhorn,so who's gonna man up and give the honest results,cause as far as i know i don't have no proof for neither one's word,if no one mans up i will rule it a no-contest,it ends there!!
    I posted what truthfully happened. We even sat in the chat and discussed the whole thing. One I pointed out all of the facts for Longhorn, he stopped responding. That was my indication that he finally agreed, and was finished waisting my time. He kept clinching, and going for the takedowns, I caught hin with two counter knees and pounded him out in the second. I have zero reason to be making shit up. This is the second time now that ive had to sit and explain myself because of a salty opponent. Make sure to let guys know its not best out of three please. Some guys like to make up their own rules, and it can get tiring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:07 pm