Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

    Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Share
    avatar
    Arch30z
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 201
    Points : 222
    Join date : 2012-07-05

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Arch30z on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:35 pm

    penguinfwingo wrote:More fights need to be done before a new card comes out for Pride, this isn't enough to settle contenders, etc. I'll try and get on as soon as I get back and do my fights, this card is currently extended to Monday.

    Yo trusolja this is what I'm going off ^ so I think we can do Friday !


    __________________________________________________

    Hw (Big Nog) Rec Ufc 4-2 Pride 4-1
    Mw (A. Silva) Rec Ufc 3-1 Pride 5-0
    Lw (Cerrone) Rec Ufc 2-1 Pride 1-1
    p4p Rec 19-6
    Rfl Rec 1-1

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 pm

    Friday works for me Arch.

    And Jigga, you only won that match because of your 64 body punches to your 32 head punches.

    We established that fact already. I don't care about losing, or titles. Apparently you do.

    I only call a spade a spade. Exclusive body punching, and reverse glitching are lame. If you want to do that crap, go play ranked or join the OFC Wink
    avatar
    JlVE_TURKEY
    ____________________
    ____________________

    Posts : 256
    Points : 283
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 26
    Location : sioux city

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by JlVE_TURKEY on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 pm

    you may be trying to punch punch flick but a punch then a flick right after extends the reversal window you used it perfectly if you would have just reversed at the same time you most likely wouldnt have reversed anything. i dont think you realize what you are doing in my opinion but the fact that your nonposture punching and then reversing right after is cheating i wouldnt complain about it if it was fair but you took away my best weapon in ground game with that nonsense.

    mojigga07
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 63
    Points : 72
    Join date : 2012-05-03

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by mojigga07 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:22 pm

    Trusoulja u never posted the vid so shut the front door jive that sounds lot better than I'm a cheat and I learned how cheat from someone else... hit me up on psn when u c me on
    avatar
    Animosity1oAK
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 62
    Points : 78
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Animosity1oAK on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:31 pm

    Anthony johnson (trusolja) def. Martin kampmann (animosity1oak) via KO in the 1st round. GF.


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

    Confirmed, great fights Animosity! Looking forward to the next ones.

    And Jigga like I said, I'm not posting the video. It's not punishable because it's not against the rules. I'm not going to waste my time uploading it if it's pointless to do so. I'm already past it. I didn't bring it up, remember? You did, nor do I care to argue with you over it. Like I said on the boards after the fight: You can have the win, I don't care about the loss, I care about parity in the league. And I will do what I can to convince other people to play fair also.

    You are simply mad because 3 people think you broke a rule. Why you singled me out is beyond me. I didn't say it any harsher than Penguin or JIVE, I just give my opinion that I agreed. I've been playing this franchise from Day 1 and while I'm no master of any particular field, I think I've seen the animations enough to make a judgement based on what I am seeing. No offense.
    avatar
    JlVE_TURKEY
    ____________________
    ____________________

    Posts : 256
    Points : 283
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 26
    Location : sioux city

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by JlVE_TURKEY on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:38 am

    mojigga im done being nice your a cheating punk its the only way you were able to win. your a loser for denying it you utilized it to wincause you know that if you didnt use it you woulda got beat. but you did use it because your a bad sport and cant handle losing repeatedly. i had just lost a fight prior to ours and i didnt care because it was agf and he didnt cheat. thats sad you think you are not being cheap. just shows how important this is to you that your willing to exploit the game.
    avatar
    Animosity1oAK
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 62
    Points : 78
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Animosity1oAK on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 pm

    animosity10ak def aka44ever via tko in the 1st round. we wanted to get this fight done, but as you know the store is down for maintenance so the dlc does not work and i ended up picking a fighter with the same overall as before but if you guys want to re-add this fight to the next card i understand since i was not able to be jung.

    and to aka44ever, sorry if that seemed like a few glitched reversals, really really sorry about that, im not sure if it was or not, and i stood up on the 1st tko animation because it was lagging and i didnt want it to be unfair.


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:37 pm

    Animosity1oAK wrote:animosity10ak def aka44ever via tko in the 1st round. we wanted to get this fight done, but as you know the store is down for maintenance so the dlc does not work and i ended up picking a fighter with the same overall as before but if you guys want to re-add this fight to the next card i understand since i was not able to be jung.

    and to aka44ever, sorry if that seemed like a few glitched reversals, really really sorry about that, im not sure if it was or not, and i stood up on the 1st tko animation because it was lagging and i didnt want it to be unfair.
    was this talked about and understood with Aka44ever before the fight? If not then no it would not count.
    avatar
    Animosity1oAK
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 62
    Points : 78
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Animosity1oAK on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:16 pm

    we talked about it yeah. i told him that my dlc wouldnt work because of it and he agreed with it. i made sure that my fighter had the same overall as the overall chan sung jung has (which is 86).


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:38 pm

    Animosity1oAK wrote:we talked about it yeah. i told him that my dlc wouldnt work because of it and he agreed with it. i made sure that my fighter had the same overall as the overall chan sung jung has (which is 86).
    then the fight is in the books.
    avatar
    JlVE_TURKEY
    ____________________
    ____________________

    Posts : 256
    Points : 283
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 26
    Location : sioux city

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by JlVE_TURKEY on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:02 am

    mojigga07 wrote:Btw I flick once not some l,r,l,r bullchit that is cheap shit. One more thing jive when u post a vid post the whole fight.and without ur pussy commentary some people might just want to see an old school ass whoopin
    I started the fight right when i got dropped there was no need to see the standup i was actually winning the fight before i started the video you just knocked my guy down with a shot. you think punch punch punch flick is ok because your a cheap ass player your masking the reversal and its not draining your stamina or showing a failed reversal attempt cause you hide it with a nonposture punch. i really dont give a shit i just dont want others to have to play a cheater. i got enough experience in my 1200+ fights to know when someone is exploiting. you were and even if you dont think so you were. your terrible at reversals bro ive played you enough to know that. you say you were punch punch flicking but yet 2 of the 3 times you did i instantly transitioned as soon as i could and you only got off one punch then you reversed. that throws your punch punch lie out the window. why cant there be a league where there is no exploiting or cheating. shit i even feel cheap when i know i got the advantgage over someone in the ground game and i wont even go to the ground unless i have to to win just so the game is fun for the other guy i bet there isnt a guy in this league who can say they havent had a fun fight with me.
    avatar
    AKA44EVER
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 140
    Points : 168
    Join date : 2012-04-12

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by AKA44EVER on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:21 am

    there will never be a league where someone doesnt doesn't exploit or cheat,NO POINT INTENDED mojigga cause i dont get involved in these disputes,we have moderators and admins to handle these disputes ,but im just saying,there will always be someone who tries these dirty tactics in ANY league.
    avatar
    Arch30z
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 201
    Points : 222
    Join date : 2012-07-05

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Arch30z on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:25 pm

    ..(Heavyweight Fight) TruSolja (Alistair Overeem) Vs. Arch30Z (Antonio Rodrigo)

    Arch30z wins via KO RD 2 gd fight solja


    __________________________________________________

    Hw (Big Nog) Rec Ufc 4-2 Pride 4-1
    Mw (A. Silva) Rec Ufc 3-1 Pride 5-0
    Lw (Cerrone) Rec Ufc 2-1 Pride 1-1
    p4p Rec 19-6
    Rfl Rec 1-1

    colonelpizza
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 128
    Points : 154
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by colonelpizza on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 am

    BESTCAGEFIGHTER was under the impression that him and I had a hw fight Cro Cop vs Velasquez so we did it and I won via Headkick KO so idk if it was for here or not but i couldn't find it in any other league I'm in and this one has the correct fighters so idk lol


    __________________________________________________
    WWCF: 14-9
    Pride: 10-7
    CES: 7-0 (2 Title Defenses)
    P4P: 31-16

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Wise on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:54 am

    Yes it was for this league,i remember seeing it in one of the fight cards.


    __________________________________________________

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Wise on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am

    WWCF FOUNDER wrote:Yes it was for this league,i remember seeing it in one of the fight cards.
    Maybe not,i could of swore i saw it somewhere,maybe it was changed by one of the mods,see what the card makers say.


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 am

    colonelpizza wrote:BESTCAGEFIGHTER was under the impression that him and I had a hw fight Cro Cop vs Velasquez so we did it and I won via Headkick KO so idk if it was for here or not but i couldn't find it in any other league I'm in and this one has the correct fighters so idk lol

    This might have been my blunder when I moved the two HW fights around. I'll add it as a fight on the 14 card and mark you as the winner COLONELPIZZA. I think I remember seeing that pairing earlier. It will be counted though.

    Wise, you are the only person I have left to fight on the PRIDE cards. Will you be available anytime Sat or Sun?

    colonelpizza
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 128
    Points : 154
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by colonelpizza on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:52 pm

    alright thanks dude Very Happy


    __________________________________________________
    WWCF: 14-9
    Pride: 10-7
    CES: 7-0 (2 Title Defenses)
    P4P: 31-16

    colonelpizza
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

    Posts : 128
    Points : 154
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by colonelpizza on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:12 pm

    Colonelpizza (Yushin Okami) Def TwinCItyBadguy (CHuck Liddell) via KO in like round three i believe, good fight dude we always have wars!


    __________________________________________________
    WWCF: 14-9
    Pride: 10-7
    CES: 7-0 (2 Title Defenses)
    P4P: 31-16

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 pm

    New card will still be up on Monday like I said, still want all fights from this card done. J1VE when will you be avaliable? Anytime tomorrow?

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Wise on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:19 pm

    WWCF_League(bader) def Trusolja(evans) via 1rnd TKO,missed the time.GF bro!


    __________________________________________________

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Wise on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:28 pm

    Trusolja(cerone) def WWCF_League(hominick) via ko,didn't catch the time or rnd cause i went to do other fights after that and i forgot.Hopefully Trusolja got it.GF bro!


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 pm

    WWCF_LEAGUE Clay Guida Def. Penguinofwingo Chad Mendes Via TKO - Don't remember if it was 1st or 2nd round.

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Wise on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:28 pm

    WWCF_League(struve) def Twincitybadguy(yvel) via 1Rnd KO 8:26,tough good fight bro.


    __________________________________________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 pm