Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 14: Fallout

Go down 
+10
J-Smoke314
Lord_High_MMA
xxfreperxx
Wise
Klawgor_Baku
BESTCAGEFIGHTER2
Animosity1oAK
Arch30z
AKA44EVER
mmaelite420
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Confirmed Nosmos10 ALDO defeats penguinofwingo mendez rnd 5 ko
Good fight

Aldo defends his belt again. Still undefeated!

Last edited by nosmos10 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Lordhighmma Stevenson defeats Nosmos10 pettis rnd 2 tko
Good fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Twin, I wasn't trying to single that instance out to you. That is the only time I've seen you do something like that so it sticks out to me. I do think it's something out of character for our previous fights, that's why it leaves a bad taste in my mouth sometimes. The same thing with Agreed. In one of our 4 fights, I felt like he used an exploit twice in one round. I didn't press the issue because I don't think it caused me to lose the fight, nor do I think he did it on purpose. The only reason I bring those up is because they are the only negative behaviors that I've seen either of you do, and I'm trying to curb all negative behaviors on the boards or inside the cage. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter, and we are attempting to fix a majority of complaints or improvements that our forum members have addressed.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:44 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Lordhighmma Stevenson defeats Nosmos10 pettis rnd 2 tko
Good fight.
confirmed fight,time was 4:47,gf nosmos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 pm

My bad for not responding. I left my PS3 on while my girl gets her Bad Girls Club fix cuz for now I'm forced to share the main TV. We're moving into a house Friday and the basement is all mine. Then I can dedicate more time to my league fights without having to deal with all the fuckin chirping and shit. Plus I just got a raise so I can afford to smoke like I'm supposed to. I've had to throw all my money at bills and shit so I haven't been able to smoke, which plays a huge role in my shitty losing streak. The BadGuy is about to rise from the ashes and raise some hell in the next few weeks. (In my best evil laugh) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm

MOAR results:

Solja (Cerrone) defeats AKA44 (Dunham) via UD 28-27.
Solja (Johnson) defeats Agreed (Shields) via UD 28-27.
Solja (Overeem) defeats AKA44 (Browne) via KO in the 2nd.

Sorry I dont have any descriptions, they were a few days ago. I almost lost the first and second one, as you can imagine. The judges in this game are very inconsistent, so I never like to leave it in the hands of the judges if I can avoid it.

Good fights, AKA and Agreed.
Back to top Go down
J-Smoke314
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 am

ARCH30Z Rodrigo Nogueira (PRIDE) wins via tko round 1 vs J-SMOKE314 Cheick Kongo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF 14: Fallout
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5