Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 14: Fallout

Go down 
+10
J-Smoke314
Lord_High_MMA
xxfreperxx
Wise
Klawgor_Baku
BESTCAGEFIGHTER2
Animosity1oAK
Arch30z
AKA44EVER
mmaelite420
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wise

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:35 pm

WWCF_League(bader) def XXfreperXX(hamill) via 3rnd tko 2:34.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:37 pm

XXfreperXX(brown) def WWCF_League(hominick) via 2nd rnd ko 3:23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Trusolja (Johnson) defeats Agreedrobert619 (Shields) via UD (29-28 x3)
solid fight

Agreedrobert619 (Sakara) defeats Trusolja (Mardquardt) via 5th round KO (Uppercut)

Some controversy here. The 1st match we had I won by UD but I did not agree with the call at all. There is no way I won the fight so I told him to have the win cause he clearly won but he did not want to take it. We both agreed to just do a rematch.

The second fight was pretty much the same thing as the 1st one but instead I was able to get the finish in the 5th round. However, after the fight he said I did a glitch called punch flick while I was on top. I never even heard of the glitch and don't even know how to do it.

Cause of this claim I will post the video of the fight while I am only on top. If you see me punch flick, I'll gladly take the punishment.

I thought he might have just been mad he lost but trusolja doesn't seem like that type of guy so I must have done it. If you can point it out I did the glitch please say so. At the time I write this the video is 63% uploaded to youtube. I'll post it as soon as it's uploaded.

Thank You
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Good summary Agreed. He wanted to give me the win, but I felt shifty taking it. I didn't want to bring up the allegations because I wanted to look at the video first, but by all means please post the video if you don't mind doing so. These were good fights and when I asked you about the punch flick exploit, you acted like you never heard of it, so I won't hold it against you if you didn't know that it was an exploit.

I think you are a warrior and I have respect for you bro. That was the first fight I've had where I noticed you doing it, but it seemed to happen 2-4 times so I figured I would ask you in between rounds.

The first match we had I was surprised to see the judges give it to you. I did more damage, got more strikes, and more takedowns. The only portion that you won solidly was I had one eye completely closed/swollen, but only 60% head damage. You only had one cut over your eye and had about 75-80% head damage.

All three fights were really fun for me, Agreed is a great challenge for me. I just was curious if he was flicking the stick after each punch on the top and he mentioned that he didn't know that was a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Here is the video. Please excuse the crap quality and very small screen. It's never done that before but it's still watchable. Also my nephew was with me and is the one doing the annoying sounds and it was him talking. Sorry for that Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:46 am

New fights added to the card!

MOJIGGA07 Damacio Page Vs. J-SMOKE314 Takeya Mizugaki
MMAELITE420 Cub Swanson (0-0) vs J-SMOKE314 Manvel Gamburyan
XXFREPERXX Marcus Aurélio (PRIDE) vs TRUSOLJA Donald Cerrone
TRUSOLJA Nate Marquardt vs MOJIGGA07 Michael Bisping
COLONELPIZZA Yushin Okami vs MATHEUSBARANDCAR Dan Henderson (PRIDE)
ARCH30Z Rodrigo Nogueira (PRIDE) vs J-SMOKE314 Cheick Kongo
ROB_LOWRIDER Anderson Silva (LHW) vs ANIMOSITY1OAK Quentin Jackson

Also, the MAIN CARD is POSTED!
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:42 am

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
XXfreperXX(brown) def WWCF_League(hominick) via 2nd rnd ko 3:23
thnax for posting results man,sorry for taking long to post.confirmed fights.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:06 am

the video was to dam fast to see anything,it was a good clean fight in my eyes.second of all what is so illegal by punching and transitioning,when your on top of someone and you punch non postured,all your doing is baiting him to transition so you can time the reversal.and if the guy all he is doing is stick hugging than is the best strategy to get him to trans instead of just stick hugging,if im clinch mounted on someone and all they are doing is stick hugging,im gonna punch him to make him trans(non postured) so i can trans reverse him,THERE AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT and it aint no glitch,you guys got the punch flick all wrong and its funny how many ppl got the punch flick all wrong.no point inteneded but it is only brought up in the losing side,for that matter everything is.no where in the rules does it say you cant bait your opponent to trans so you can time his reversal,its all about timing,what should be illegal is all the stick hugging on the ground and the clinch grapple from the ground when someone is mounted,thats cheap.ppl should learn how to block and sway to trans out of a mount instead of clinch grappling all the mount gnp punches like i see from some ppl here.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Lord_High_MMA(schaub) def xxfreperxx(barry) via 2nd rnd ko 2:45
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:55 pm

AKA44EVER wrote:
lordhigh(davis) def aka44ever(ninja rua) via 3rd rnd tko.gf lordhigh,always a pleasure scrapping with you.
confirmed,sorry i forgot to confirm this fight,thanx man for posting.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 pm

WWCF_League(pickette) def Penguinofwingo(johnson) via dec.
Penguinofwingo(johnson) def WWCF_League(pickette) via dec.
We split our double header.
Back to top Go down
J-Smoke314
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: results   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:12 pm

J-Smoke314 (Gamburyan) wins vs mmaelite420 (Swanson) by KO 2:50 round 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Nosmos10 forrest defeats wwcfleague bader UD
Good fight
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:16 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Nosmos10 forrest defeats wwcfleague bader UD
Good fight
confirmed result,GF bro.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Penguinofwingo(mendes) def WWCF_League(hominick) via ko.GF bro.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:00 pm

GSP (mrrufc) def. Martin kampmann (animosity1oak) via tko in the 4th round. once again i came up short, i dont see myself making another title run in welterweight because ive already had my shot a few times already and its time to fall back down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Animosity1oAK wrote:
GSP (mrufc) def. Martin kampmann (animosity1oak) via tko in the 4th round. once again i came up short, i dont see myself making another title run in welterweight because ive already had my shot a few times already and its time to fall back down the ladder.
confirmed fight,time was 1:49.we had to re-do cause first fight servers disconnected which was bad for me cause i was winning that fight but luckily i won the second fight.GF man.retains ww title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:06 pm

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
Penguinofwingo(mendes) def WWCF_League(hominick) via ko.GF bro.
confirmed, good fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Chad Mendes Penguinofwingo Def. Cub Swanson MMAELITE420 Via Unanimous Decision, 2 wins in a row for Mendes now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Also, we went 1-1 and Fitch (MMAELITE420) Def. MacDoanld (Penguinofwingo) Via Unanimous Decision. Me and Arch tried to do our fight, but it kept DC'ing so we're going to have to try another time, hopefully tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

hey penguin sorry man i wasnt home i was out all day n my buddy was at my place playin im on now if u see this but ya my bad
Back to top Go down
J-Smoke314
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 am

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:
mmaelite420 wrote:
mmaelite420(torres) defeats twincitybadguy(cruz) 3rd rd ko

You failed to mention it was a flash KO with one minute left in the final round of a fight you were behind on.
I give your standup a C, and your hugging made it a very boring fight. Be grateful for flask KO's in video games.

I CANNOT WAIT TO FIGHT YOU AGAIN.

I fought mmaelite420 today and got a flash ko in round 2. Got revenge for you lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 am

AKA44EVER, when will you be available this week?

You are the only fights I have left this week, besides the CAF with Agreed.

Let me know what day and time is good for you, I am usually free 7pm-8am est.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 pm

TruSolja wrote:
AKA44EVER, when will you be available this week?

You are the only fights I have left this week, besides the CAF with Agreed.

Let me know what day and time is good for you, I am usually free 7pm-8am est.
i'm on everyday i just never run into you,i dont really get on late at night no more that much cause i have a night job,i usually get on in the day time at all times when im not busy.but we can try today at the time your free but after that i wont have time to get back on till the next day.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:35 pm

sent mojigga07 a message while he was online but he never responded,so thats that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF 14: Fallout
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next