Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)

Go down 
+8
J-Smoke314
JlVE_TURKEY
Klawgor_Baku
BESTCAGEFIGHTER2
RsNig-
Arch30z
Wise
xxfreperxx
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Empty
PostSubject: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:52 am

Pride Heavyweight Championship Fight

Shane Carwin (Klawgor_Baku) Vs. Antonio Nogeuira (J1VE_TURKEY)

Pride Middleweight Championship Fight

Jason "Mayhem" Miller (Penguinofwingo) Vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueria (ARCH30Z)

Pride Welterweight Championship Fight

Rory MacDonald (Penguinofwingo) Vs. Anthony "Rumble" Johnson (TruSolja)

Pride Lightweight Championship

Anthony Pettis (Nosmos10) Vs. Clay Guida (WWCF_LEAGUE)

(Heavyweight Fight) Brendan Schaub (Lord_High_MMA) Vs. Travis Browne (AKA44EVER)

(Heavyweight Fight) Mirko Crop Cop (ColonelPizza) Vs. Antonio Rodrigo (ARCH30Z)

(Heavyweight Fight) Ben Rothwell (MRUFC) Vs. Junior Dos Santos (Nosmos10)

(Heavyweight Fight) Stefan Struve (WWCF_LEAGUE) Vs. Cain Velasquez (BESTCAGEFIGHTER2)

(Heavyweight Fight) Gilbert Yvel (TwinCityBadGuy) Vs. Cheick Kongo (J-SMOKE314)

(Heavyweight Fight) Pat Barry (XXFREPERXX) Vs. Brock Lesnar (DEADDANUFC)

(Heavyweight Fight) Frank Mir (MMAELITE420) Vs. Roy Nelson (DominicanPro)

(Middleweight Fight) Jon Jones (Penguinofwingo) Vs. Forrest Griffin (Nosmos10)

(Middleweight Fight) Michael Bisping (Mojigga07) Vs. Mark Munoz (XXFREPERXX)

(Middleweight Fight) Phil Davis (Lord_High_MMA) Vs. Dan Henderson (Nosmos10)

(Middleweight Fight) Chael Sonnen (Animosity1oAK) Vs. Murlio Ninja (AKA44EVER)

(Middleweight Fight) Rashad Evans (TruSolja) Vs. Yushin Okami (ColonelPizza)

(Middleweight Fight) Brandon Vera (MRUFC) Vs. Ryan Bader (WWCF_LEAGUE)

(Middleweight Fight) Chuck Liddell (TwinCityBadGuy) Vs. Ninja Rua (AKA44EVER)

(Middleweight Fight) Quinton Jackson (Animosity1oAK) Vs. Court McGee (DominicanPro)

(Middleweight Fight) Brian Stann (WWCF_LEAGUE) Vs. Nate Marquardt (TruSolja)

(Welterweight Fight) Martin Kampmann (Animosity1oAK) Vs. Dan Hardy (Owens_47)

(Lightweight Fight) Sean Sherk (Mojigga07) Vs. Sam Stout (ColonelPizza)

(Lightweight Fight) Evan Dunham (AKA44EVER) Vs. Jose Aldo (Nosmos10)

(Lightweight Fight) Donald Cerrone (TruSolja) Vs. Chad Mendes (Penguinofwingo)

(Lightweight Fight) Chan Sung Jung (Animosity1oAK) Vs. Nick Diaz (ARCH30Z)

(Lightweight Fight) Joe Stevenson (Lord_High_MMA) Vs. Melvin Guillard (MRUFC)

(Lightweight Fight) Marcus Aurélio (XXFREPERXX) Vs. Mark Hominick (WWCF_LEAGUE)

(Lightweight Fight) Frankie Edgar (TwinCityBadGuy) Vs. Ben Henderson (J1VE_TURKEY)

(Lightweight Fight) Jim Miller (BestCageFighter2) Vs. BJ Penn (rsnig-)

(Lightweight Fight) Mike Brown (XXFREPERXX) Vs. Nate Diaz (MATHEUSBARANDCAR)
Winners In White

Last edited by penguinfwingo on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 am

xxfreperxx(brown) def matheusbarandcar(nate diaz) rnd1 ko,didnt catch time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Wwcfleague guida defeats Nosmos10 pettis rnd 3 ko 4:44

Congrats champ
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Wwcfleague guida defeats Nosmos10 pettis rnd 3 ko 4:44

Congrats champ
Confirmed results,GF bro!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Nosmos10 (Griffin) Def. Penguinofwingo (Jones) which I had been rocking him back and forth last night when our fight DC'd before I won, which I would have, but whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Nosmos10 forrest defeats penguinofwingo Jon Jones 7:30 rnd 1 ko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
Nosmos10 (Griffin) Def. Penguinofwingo (Jones) which I had been rocking him back and forth last night when our fight DC'd before I won, which I would have, but whatever.
do you want a rematch? What are you saying here bro? Yes you had me pretty bad in that DC game. You probably would have won but it disconnected as I was going for a take down. It happens. So if you want a rematch let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Jones Def. Griffin Via 1st Round TKO. So, I guess we'll split and each take a win/loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Penguinfwingo (Jason "Mayhem" Miller) Def. ARCH30Z Antonio Rogerio Nogeuira Via 2nd Round TKO to retain the belt.
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Confirmed was gd fight you did gd congrats

do you have problem too penguin I noticed you Dnt Really wanna say gf or nothing ? It all good I jus play to have fun , mrufc Dnt like what I said so he looking to cause problems ! I play fair if your guys have problem I'll quit league , I'm not on here to argue with nobody im jus here to play and win those belts !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Arch30z wrote:
Confirmed was gd fight you did gd congrats

do you have problem too penguin I noticed you Dnt Really wanna say gf or nothing ? It all good I jus play to have fun , mrufc Dnt like what I said so he looking to cause problems ! I play fair if your guys have problem I'll quit league , I'm not on here to argue with nobody im jus here to play and win those belts !
I was doing a bunch of fights, after our fight I went into another fight and I logged on and off a few times because I went and had to do something then would come back, I usually say good fight unless I have to go, I'm going into another fight, or you spammed or something and I dont like the way you played -- I just went into another fight after you, but I did say good standup battle real quick in a message after the Pride Fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Looks like mrufc doesn't intend to do his hw fight with me. I beat him in,our CES fight. And he complained after like usual. I make a new lobby for our pride fight and invite him. Then send a message. "are you coming" he responds "later I'm in a fight"
So I called him a asshole. He deletes me off his friends list. He knew we had 2. He asked if we can do CES first. I said sure. He is a asshole.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Was it really necessary to call him a a-hole bro,i mean be honest,did he say he wasn't gonna do the fight.I'll talk to him see whats up,if he is gonna do the fight or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:53 pm

He let me believe we were doing it and make s lobby and invite him. Only to tell me 5 minutes later no. I guess not, no I didn't have to. But Damn bro some respect from his side was missing.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 pm

If he says he ain't gonna do the fight,then the win will go to you.He will need to do his fights whoever the mods put him in with if not,he will be penalized.
Back to top Go down
RsNig-
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

RsNig- (BJ Penn) defeated BESTCAGEFIGHTER2 (Jim Miller) via Unan Deci.
Back to top Go down
BESTCAGEFIGHTER2
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 pm

please take me out of pride.. i only want to be in ufc if that is okay.. let me know man
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 pm

YO turkey,when can we do this pride title fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 pm

BESTCAGEFIGHTER2 wrote:
please take me out of pride.. i only want to be in ufc if that is okay.. let me know man
Yeah, could you do the Velasquez fight before you leave Pride though?
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:18 pm

JlVE_TURKEY(Nogueira) defeats Klawgor_Baku(Carwin by RNC 2:15 rnd 2 gf man he was destroying me i got a lucky sub
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:27 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
JlVE_TURKEY(Nogueira) defeats Klawgor_Baku(Carwin by RNC 2:15 rnd 2 gf man he was destroying me i got a lucky sub
Yea i rocked him multiple times but he kept surviving with the clinch grapple,something similar that was frowned apon me that i supposely would clinch grapple punches,any ways wise one i am announcing my semi retirement from this league man,much respect to you bro but i have to many things coming up that i won't have time to be available any more,i'll return some day under a new account Twisted Evil ,who knows maybe with ea ufc or sooner.much luck with your league man,you have a good league going but i have to resign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Penguinofwingo (MacDonald) Def. J1VE_TURKEY (Hughes) & new Pride Welterweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:56 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
Penguinofwingo (MacDonald) Def. J1VE_TURKEY (Hughes) & new Pride Welterweight Champion.
Congratulations bro on the title,just in time,i was just fixing to update the champ pics.LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Klawgor_Baku wrote:
JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
Yea i rocked him multiple times but he kept surviving with the clinch grapple,something similar that was frowned apon me that i supposely would clinch grapple punches,any ways wise one i am announcing my semi retirement from this league man,much respect to you bro but i have to many things coming up that i won't have time to be available any more,i'll return some day under a new account Twisted Evil ,who knows maybe with ea ufc or sooner.much luck with your league man,you have a good league going but i have to resign.
Ok bro if you must resign cause of your personal everyday life priorities,then you must do what you got to do.Yea sure come back when your really ready to continue with your WWCF career,kool!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 pm

New fightd announced above, both are welterweight

Title Fight:
Anthony Johnson Vs. Rory MacDonald

&&

Martin Kampmann Vs. Dan Hardy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)   Pride 11:  オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 11: オッズを克服する (Overcome The Odds)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next