Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 15: Undefeated

Go down 
+11
owens47
Animosity1oAK
RsNig-
JlVE_TURKEY
MatheusBarAndCar
mrrufc
Arch30z
BESTCAGEFIGHTER2
mmaelite420
colonelpizza
Wise
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Im on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Agreedrobert619 (Bowles) defeats MMAELITE420 (Torres) via 5th round TKO [4:58}

Very solid fight. My controls were out of sync a little bit but I eventually got used to them. Wasn't a big problem. Good fight MMAELITE420.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Arch30z wrote:
I already fought twin I posted I won UD . not sure bout the struve vs Nogueira

Edit : ok so the Struve / Nogueira is jiveturkeys fight I get it now but I think it says he won that too ? Jus heads up, might cause confusion , or maybe just me who confused , lol cool
got it fixed.
Back to top Go down
mmaelite420
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mmaelite420

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:45 pm

agreedrobert619 wrote:
Agreedrobert619 (Bowles) defeats MMAELITE420 (Torres) via 5th round TKO [4:58}

Very solid fight. My controls were out of sync a little bit but I eventually got used to them. Wasn't a big problem. Good fight MMAELITE420.
confirmed, awesome fight dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
nosmos10 wrote:
It's first person vs the winner of the the other 2
Can you get on the PS3 real quick Nosmos, so we can do our fight?
sorry was eating lunch with the wife. I will be on for the next 5 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Something about me and penguinofwingos connection ain't right. There have been multiple times now where he has been winning and it dc's. It just happened again with our aldo Mendes fight. I told him to just take the win. I think he may think its me doing it but I swear its not. It just happens to him a lot when fighting me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:41 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Something about me and penguinofwingos connection ain't right. There have been multiple times now where he has been winning and it dc's. It just happened again with our aldo Mendes fight. I told him to just take the win. I think he may think its me doing it but I swear its not. It just happens to him a lot when fighting me.
No, it's cool. I just hope to win the tournament to face you again becuase I've learned from my mistakes. But yeah, it did keep dc'ing so since I was winning and it dc'ed at the start of the third we just decided that since I was winning I would win because everytime we play each other it almost always takes a bunch of tries. so Mendes Def. Aldo, was a good fight up to that point. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 am

Nosmos10 aldo defeats Jiveturkey rnd 1 flash ko

Only punch thrown the entire fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:24 am

Jiveturkey nogera defeats Nosmos10 JDS rnd 2 sub.

Good fight
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 am

damn your quick ya confirmed aldo v benson fight started out with sum clinchn by me once we separated he threw a straight right that sent me flyin. 2nd fight i got beat up pretty badly an came back with the sub.. classic nog
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 am

an instead of dropping nogueira can i drop urijah faber instead
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 am

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
an instead of dropping nogueira can i drop urijah faber instead
Sure.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 am

mrrufc(vera) def xxfreperxx(hamill) via flash ko,he was dominating the fight until i got a flash ko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Okay, so

Mojigga07 Sanchez Def. Penguinofwingo MacDonald I forget how and when.

Penguinofwingo Mendes Def. Nosmos10 Aldo Via round 3 guillotine choke (Count this as our fight from yesterday instad of the call out fight from him, it's not fair I win of a dc, so yeah, hopefully I can become champ soon)

Penguinofwingo MacDonald Def. Arch30Z Diaz Via Unanimous Decision 29-28 (Hopefully now that I finally got my first win out of the way after 2 or 3 losses I can start winning with MacDonald and work my way up)

I was on from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern, then back on at 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM so I was on all day for fights and got most all of them done, still need Jones Vs. Bader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Arch30z defeats Agreedrobert619 via 1st round TKO to win LHW title.

Was pretty laggy on my end but he is content on saying it wasn't bad for him. I have my doubts about that but doesn't matter I guess.

Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Omg I give up why would I fight dan Henderson with lag come on ! This is bs man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Arch30z wrote:
Omg I give up why would I fight dan Henderson with lag come on ! This is bs man

Cause you were winning. I'm pretty sure if you were losing you would have complained. Doesn't matter, I'm glad I lost like I said in the message I sent you. I'm done with Hendo. He feels to overpowered. I'll be back with Rich Franklin
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Also I said it wasn't perfect , but FFS why didn't you stop the fight ???? Really answer that one you play leagues before right? you had plenty opportunity to call lag theres no way it was that bad at all !! Or I would of restarted in the first place considering its a title shot , stop it !! I didn't want no bs and look

Tell you what you can keep the belt if you want I'll jus take the win !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Arch30z wrote:
Also I said it wasn't perfect , but FFS why didn't you stop the fight ???? Really answer that one you play leagues before right? you had plenty opportunity to call lag theres no way it was that bad at all !! Or I would of restarted in the first place considering its a title shot , stop it !! I didn't want no bs and look

You really are delusional aren't you? Did you read the messages I sent you? Did you read my previous post? I'll be back and take the title with Rich Franklin and you'll cry about something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 pm

This is simple. Lag wasn't called at the end of rnd 1 right? Was it spoke about during the fight? If the answer to these questions are no the results are as they were posted. Please do not continuing going back and fourth about this.
Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
This is simple. Lag wasn't called at the end of rnd 1 right? Was it spoke about during the fight? If the answer to these questions are no the results are as they were posted. Please do not continuing going back and fourth about this.
Thank you

The fight ended in round 1. Don't matter he won fair and square. Lag isn't an excuse. Sure, it's a very annoying thing. Some guys wait tell after the 1st round to say (Like me) or just quit right in the middle of the match. I don't quit in the middle cause it makes me feel like a dick when I'm losing and quit. Doesn't matter, it's not like he did a glitch or something. He's your new LHW Champ. I did say after the match the game was laggy and he got pissed for some reason.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 pm

mojigga07(florian) def xxfreperxx(brown) via 2nd rnd ko hk.he asked me to post for him.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm

mmaelite420 wrote:
mmaelite420 ( swanson ) defeats xxfreperxx ( brown ) 3rd rd tko, good fight
confirmed,gf mmaelite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm on for a while as of now freper
Back to top Go down
J-Smoke314
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

TruSolja wrote:
Arch and MRRUFC.

You both are not penalized for missing fights. You are penalized for arguing with each other and saying you wouldn't fight each other in the future. These are not tmajor offenses, and will not result in suspension or anything, but yellow and red cards are the only way we have let offenders know they are punished without actually punishing you. It's just a "Hey, act right!" slap on the back of the head. Don't take it personally. Our goal is to have well rounded, fair fighters that are willing to be professional and put the league above their personal W-L records and accolades. You know, all that kind of good stuff.

ARCH, Longhorn/Owens was Diaz before you and that fight is actually several weeks old. He no longer has Diaz and since Mojigga isn't responding to anyone's messages or logging into the site, I doubt that fight will happen anyway. The fights that do not have PSN names in "CAPS" were not booked by myself, but by Penguin, Wise, or Nosmos while I was on vacation. They are also very old and for whatever reason have not happened yet. That Overdue fights section is one of the methods I use to penalize players, along with cheap in ring tactics and forum behavior. Being cocky is allowed, but personally insulting other members is not.

Hope that clears up any confusion and feel free to let your thoughts be known or ask questions. Good luck on the card guys!

Arch i like how you guys get penalized for this but when twincity talk major trash on me and then says he wont fight me his fight just gets scratched off and no penalty is given. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 15: Undefeated   WWCF 15: Undefeated - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF 15: Undefeated
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next