Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Miller & Dana

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miller & Dana Empty
PostSubject: Miller & Dana   Miller & Dana Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:50 am

i saw this on another site and just copied and pasted it, found it interesting.

Dana White and Jason Miller aren't exactly the best of friends. Miller's performances in the UFC have brought out some anger from Dana for being "embarrassing," especially his Ultimate Fighter Finale bout with Michael Bisping.

But today the two are going at it on Twitter and it's getting a little ugly.

Here are Miller's tweets that started it:

@mayhemmiller
You never begged me to retire @danawhite you must not love me. That's a shame, I love you. Cont..

@mayhemmiller
It's ok. Since you never allowed me to officially retire, I am now a Warrior for Peace and Ultimate Fighter for Justice.

Dana's first response:

@danawhite
@mayhemmiller lol retire Mayhem I'M BEGGIN U!!!

Which was met by this:

@mayhemmiller
Kill yourself @danawhite we are all begging you.
More after the jump...

Miller continued:

@mayhemmiller
@danawhite I think you misunderstand. I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I put my energy into the wrong efforts, cont

@mayhemmiller
@danawhite but we will do three rounds in @lorenzofertitta's other cage. The one where you get to wear a shirt. I know you are a cont

@mayhemmiller
@danawhite .a bit insecure about taking your shirt off now that you have implemented random drug testing-but I think you look great-Love You

Dana wasn't about to go quietly:

@mayhemmiller
@danawhite and now my life is shaping up into exactly what I want it to be. Howabout I fight that fight that Tito "ducked" out of cont

@danawhite
@mayhemmiller good for u. Then WTF are u bitchin about me not BEGGIN u to retire? Then I respond and now ur fuckin feelings are hurt.

@mayhemmiller
@danawhite and now my life is shaping up into exactly what I want it to be. Howabout I fight that fight that Tito "ducked" out of cont

@danawhite
@mayhemmiller u never won 1 fight in the UFC and ur last 2 showings were embarrassing to say the least.

@mayhemmiller

@danawhite
@mayhemmiller then u get kicked out MB for the shit u said to that woman now u want to fight me!!? Ya sounds like ur life is going great.

@mayhemmiller

@danawhite
@mayhemmiller call me
Back to top Go down

Miller & Dana
Page 1 of 1