Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 17: Electricity

Go down 
+11
J-Smoke314
Arch30z
Lord_High_MMA
colonelpizza
Animosity1oAK
MatheusBarAndCar
Wise
owens47
mojigga07
JlVE_TURKEY
mmaelite420
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:11 am

Lol geez fair play jive turkey that picture of you is badass , for the last time you said I took out disc and made out I was ducking you when I wasn't , so ye I said grow up son ! Because that's you talking SHIT for nothing , not me !! End of story ! Damn your an emotional one , now you posting pics of yourself to try an intimidate people .. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 am

colonelpizza wrote:
Hey arch could you post our results I couldn't find the fight we did on here, we fought (pizza)t. Alves vs (arch) nick Diaz I won via KO round 2

don't get what your asking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Arch30z wrote:
Lol geez fair play jive turkey that picture of you is badass , for the last time you said I took out disc and made out I was ducking you when I wasn't , so ye I said grow up son ! Because that's you talking SHIT for nothing , not me !! End of story ! Damn your an emotional one , now you posting pics of yourself to try an intimidate people .. LMAO
You see, you can't not expect a response from that, that's sort of egging him on. People defend themselves out of integrity and pride, I've done it when being accused of something, but you guys could stop. This post was from a few days ago and you're just now responding to it, just dont keep posting and he wont post things back.
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:00 pm

That's egging him on ?? But what he said isn't , Leave it out !!!, can you not see the pic he put up ??????, why you involved , man you guys are biast , read the whole argument before you tell me anything , he carried it on , I respond when I see it ?? Don't care how old his post is , as far as I'm concerned it was over when I told him to grow up , now he posting pics and you quoting me !! Pfff from now on I won't defend myself then and let you guys talk shit ok, cool , this shit supposed to be fun , but everyone's a smart arse
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Arch30z wrote:
That's egging him on ?? But what he said isn't , Leave it out !!!, can you not see the pic he put up ??????, why you involved , man you guys are biast , read the whole argument before you tell me anything , he carried it on , I respond when I see it ?? Don't care how old his post is , as far as I'm concerned it was over when I told him to grow up , now he posting pics and you quoting me !! Pfff from now on I won't defend myself then and let you guys talk shit ok, cool , this shit supposed to be fun , but everyone's a smart arse
He is involved bro cause he is a mod,this subject ends here,anymore post on this subject will result in penalties that can add on to suspensions from the league.If we are all grown men, then this should of been dropped long time ago!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:38 pm

I know he's a mod / admin shouldn't be biased tho jive got carried away not me , I'll say no more on it !

MatheusBarAndCar Dan Severn Vs. ARCH30Z Rodrigo Nogueira (PRIDE)

Arch wins via TKO rnd 2 gf
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Colonelpizza (Sam stout) defeats lord_high_mma (joe Stevenson) via KO in round 2 good fight man you never stop comin
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 pm

dont worry bout it bro he gots his own agenda on things i dont really care if he thinks im mad about losing or whatever it is, let him. i was just tryn to let em know i was having troubles getn ahold of him n he hurt my feelers. oh well itll blow over im not lookn for enemies but it would make good grudge matches for us. maybe were doing it on purpose Wink. but the only way i see us settling this arch is more fights. how does a p4p faceoff sound??? 1st one to 4 victories wins... u down we could do it as a call out fight. u pick 1st fighter i pick weight then next match we alternate. we can do it with the cheap fighters like aldo, gsp, and jones or we can do it without them it doesnt matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Arch30z wrote:
I know he's a mod / admin shouldn't be biased tho jive got carried away not me , I'll say no more on it !

MatheusBarAndCar Dan Severn Vs. ARCH30Z Rodrigo Nogueira (PRIDE)

Arch wins via TKO rnd 2 gf
I appreciate that bro,thanks for letting it go!!
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 pm

and lets stop throwing eggs aye!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
dont worry bout it bro he gots his own agenda on things i dont really care if he thinks im mad about losing or whatever it is, let him. i was just tryn to let em know i was having troubles getn ahold of him n he hurt my feelers. oh well itll blow over im not lookn for enemies but it would make good grudge matches for us. maybe were doing it on purpose Wink. but the only way i see us settling this arch is more fights. how does a p4p faceoff sound??? 1st one to 4 victories wins... u down we could do it as a call out fight. u pick 1st fighter i pick weight then next match we alternate. we can do it with the cheap fighters like aldo, gsp, and jones or we can do it without them it doesnt matter to me.
Sounds better doing it in the octagon then throwing each other insults,nice way to go about it,end it in the octagon instead of coming on the forum and arguing. Mad Smile
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm

and arch if it helps im sorry. why cant ppl jus have disputes n forget about them. i know me and lord_high_mma were far from friends back when ea mma was up. idk if he remembers but we hated each other whenever we ran into each other the winner smack talkd the loser n now were cool like it never happened. fohget bout it myaah.
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 am

Hey i've been trying to get my late fights done but am never on the same time as mrrufc or akaa4ever I don't wanna get penalized just cuz our schedules don't intersect, can we just drop those fights?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

colonelpizza wrote:
Hey i've been trying to get my late fights done but am never on the same time as mrrufc or akaa4ever I don't wanna get penalized just cuz our schedules don't intersect, can we just drop those fights?
Don't worry about getting penalized bro,by you posting shows you are trying to get your fight done and you will not be flagged.
Back to top Go down
BESTCAGEFIGHTER2
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm

bestcagefighter2 (jim miller) defeats aka44ever (evan dunham) by unanimous decision 30-27 30-27 30-27
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 pm

BESTCAGEFIGHTER2 wrote:
bestcagefighter2 (jim miller) defeats aka44ever (evan dunham) by unanimous decision 30-27 30-27 30-27
confirmed fight.
Back to top Go down
fapen77
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
fapen77

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 am

fapen77(crocop) def mrrufc(rothwell) by ko 1st round
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:52 am

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
and arch if it helps im sorry. why cant ppl jus have disputes n forget about them. i know me and lord_high_mma were far from friends back when ea mma was up. idk if he remembers but we hated each other whenever we ran into each other the winner smack talkd the loser n now were cool like it never happened. fohget bout it myaah.
Lol,i just saw this post turkey,yea i remember you from ea sports mma,those were some good days when ea mma was out right? Smile Also yea send me a invite to pound town if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 17: Electricity   WWCF 17: Electricity - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF 17: Electricity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3