Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF18

Re: WWCF18

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey sorry I was away. Could I get in on this or the next card?

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Arch30z wrote:(WW)Penguinofwimgo vs Arch30z

Penguin said I can have win (which i dont want) cause I beat him in other fight , you'll have to speak to him bout it or check my post in pride !
    I didn't mean in this, I said take the win for our Pride fight because it sounded like you wanted to redo, I forgot we had this fight. Next time we're both on we'll do it.
    Arch30z
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Arch30z on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:12 am

penguinfwingo wrote:
    Arch30z wrote:(WW)Penguinofwimgo vs Arch30z

Penguin said I can have win (which i dont want) cause I beat him in other fight , you'll have to speak to him bout it or check my post in pride !
    I didn't mean in this, I said take the win for our Pride fight because it sounded like you wanted to redo, I forgot we had this fight. Next time we're both on we'll do it.

Cool ? Was misunderstood , and I woulda fought that 1 again jus because you claimed spam , you should put a limit on gave many of each move you can do per fight , lol in my eyes you can't spam intercept knee and I didnt and if somebody did that to me they'd get beat

Hw (Big Nog) Rec Ufc 4-2 Pride 4-1
    Mw (A. Silva) Rec Ufc 3-1 Pride 5-0
    Lw (Cerrone) Rec Ufc 2-1 Pride 1-1
    p4p Rec 19-6
    Rfl Rec 1-1

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 pm

xxfreperxx wrote:Tried to get my fights done today with penguin cause we barely caught each other today but he said he had to go so we rescheduled our fights for tomorrow,wwcf and pride fights.
    We talked about today, 3:30 to 8:00 PM Eastern and I was on basically that entire time, so you didn't show up to our time & I was waiting.

Also, Penguinofwingo (Rory MacDonald) Def. Arch30Z (Nick Diaz) Via Round 3 KO.

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:57 pm

xxfreperxx wrote:Tried to get my fights done today with penguin cause we barely caught each other today but he said he had to go so we rescheduled our fights for tomorrow,wwcf and pride fights.
    Was on again today, 3:30 to 7:00 PM today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 pm