Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:52 am

It's going down! My boy Bones gonna Merk Vitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Baczynski vs Thoresen

wow what a fight baczynski was getin outplayed man really bad, then he came in with a hella accurate left hook and KOd thoresen!
Baczynski wins via KO round 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 pm

wow evan dunham vs grant was a brawl. grant hit dunham with a major knee from clinch that split dunhams forhead open bad and took second round 30 - 28 then dunhame bounced back in the 3rd round and grant was gassed then the final second dunham went for a takdown to end the 3rd. to the decision crds.
1st 2nd 3rd
Grant wins via UD - 29-28 / 30-28 / 29-28

Great fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Pokrajac vs Magalhaes, WOW
magalhaes is beast at brazilian jiu jitsu and i honestly believe in just a few more fight he could be meeting jon jones!

Magalhaes wins via submission (Armbar) 2nd round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:48 pm

WOW
WOW
WOW
what a armbar by vitor, jon did what he does best and picked him apart!
dosnt suprise me!
jon jones my fav fighter does it again Kimura submission round 3
GREAT PPV man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 am

Great card and I literally about shit myself when I saw how deep the armbar was locked in. Bones killed him after that minor set back though just like I expected!
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 pm

jon jones is still garbage,you think ufc wants a old veteran like belfort as champion,no,they want a young champion like jones who can sell seats.Everybody knows the ufc now is all about money,there is no way the ufc will take a chance and let jones lose and have a old fighter like vitor as champion,fans would rather pay to see jones,so give vitor a good amount of money,knowing ahead of time he will lose, and make the fight look good to the fans like dam jones came back and won,wow what a great fighter(vitors almost armbar win) and bam that there boost his popularity status.Ufc's fights are not all legit,some are predetermine and you will soon come to realization that its true.Title shots are not earned most of the times in the ufc,their giving to fighters who can sell seats(example brock lesnar),why cause all they care about is money,I could of bet my whole life savings that jones was gonna win,it was predetermined and you ppl will soon realize that,Peace Out!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 pm

well we all knew vitor was gonna lose.. was it planned? HELL NO! yu cant plan a cage fight bro? jon jones is champ cuz he is a beast.. thats it only reason vitor got the shot is cuz dana white needed to get 152 up and goin sence all that stuff went on with dan and chael sonnen. if you think UFC is all bout money "IT IS" look who runs it "Dana White" UFC will make money regardlesss of jon jones because of anderson silva if not silva then aldo if not aldo then henderson i could keep goin jon isnt the only kind of his breed lol.. my thought on tht comment ur wrong vitor could hve won from that armbar if jon wouldnt have slaammed him down trust...
Back to top Go down
CRAZYstupidHIGH
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm

i truly do not believe ufc fights are planned,their are plenty of times where, depending on who wins would be a more selln fight but that doesnt always happen, take carwin vs mir, winner was 2 face brock, mir would have been the bigger draw cuz hes the bigger name, the fight that at the time more peeps wanted 2 see brock & mir 3, but since fights are not planned out mir got smashed, and they had 2 start hypn up carwin 2 sell the fight, bottom line is yes they wanna make $ but i dont hink they would disrespect the sport like that, cuz if word got out that ufc is fixed that would be the beggining of the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort   UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort
Page 1 of 1