Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

wwcf 35 legacy

slackin

Re: wwcf 35 legacy

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:22 am

Last day guys you have till 10 o'clock tonight then new card is up chillmode525 and hbryan have been very inactive and will not be on the next card. Inactivity on this site will only leave you banned! Twisted Evil

GCSMITH
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by GCSMITH on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:53 am

GCSMITH def el_terrible_0069 by ko due to headkick rd 3
    EL_TERRIBLE_0069
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by EL_TERRIBLE_0069 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:56 am

Ok. So here's the round with the punchflick. I told him to redo but he just wanted to talk shit and act like he did nothing wrong. You should of read up on the rules buddy.

Baddu
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Baddu on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm

come on aka44ever, play this evening ok?

Middleweight division: Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort [UFC 0-1] [PRIDE 0-0]
    Lightweight division: Anthony "Showtime" Pettis [UFC 0-1] [PRIDE 0-1]
    Heavyweight division: Gabriel "Napao" Gonzaga [UFC 0-0] [PRIDE 0-0]

Cage Elite Strikers

Lyoto "The Dragons" Machida [UFC 0-1]

GCSMITH
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by GCSMITH on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm

come on dude, why did you keep playing then, u should have quit and restarted the fight, u thought you were gonna win a ud so you kept playing a lost and now your pissed,

slackin

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 pm

I seen one punch flick but how do you determine if it was intensional because he reversed you 3 times after with out punch flicking but Let wise have a look at it

slackin

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

I could see it if he punch flicked every reversal then yes it would be a rematch or a dq , I'm just trying to be fair to you both and el you'll get your rematch sooner or later

EL_TERRIBLE_0069
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by EL_TERRIBLE_0069 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm not even mad, just annoyed that I gave you the chance to correct your punchflicking, I calmly told you to redo cuz you broke the rules, and you continued to be a mouthy lil prick. Yea you got a flash ko, but unfortunately it doesn't count. and like I told you before I was gonna redo even if I had won, I do that with everyone if the situation calls for it. I'll be on later for the redo. Oh yea and I almost forgot, I wasn't gonna win by UD, you were gonna get knocked out before you got that lucky flash. Maybe thats why you turned up the punchflicking...stop lying cuz you've already been exposed.

Last edited by EL_TERRIBLE_0069 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

slackin

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 pm

El terrible Is right tho he would have givin you the rematch, he gave me a rematch because I forgot it was a main event and they were 5 rnds I set it at three and he even won. And still give me a rematch

slackin

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Wise your thoughts on this !

slackin

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm

And gcsmith is right also you should have quit right away for the rematch I just dont want people quitting because of this kind of controversy

GCSMITH
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by GCSMITH on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 pm

el_terrible_0069 you cry like a women, you could have messaged me in between rounds and said redo, but you didnt you kept fighting and its not what wouldve or couldve happened, I ko you plain and simple, this is rediculous, if i have to rematch you because your a cry baby then ill quit the league. bad enough I have to adjust to playing sim mode which is stupid but when people lose the take it so serious they have to post a video and cry about it. whatever iam over it.
    EL_TERRIBLE_0069
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by EL_TERRIBLE_0069 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:48 pm

I didn't wanna post the vid. You knew what you did and it increased the more I rocked you. I only posted the 2nd round so I wouldn't have to post the whole fight. I gave you the chance to correct yourself and you didn't, you're just talking shit cuz you got the flash KO. you're quick to forget that I rocked you a couple times and you were on the verge of getting knocked out yourself. I didn't even tell you anything offensive, I told you how things are and you got all mad like I was trying to steal your win. I'm not saying you didn't beat me by flash KO, I'm saying it didn't count cuz you were punchflicking the whole time. Those are the rules of the league, why all of a sudden should they bend for you? You assumed that I wouldn't have said shit if I won, but I would of redone it either way because that's the type of person I am. Slackin admitted it himself. with all that said, you're the one who started acting like a lil bitch cuz I called you out on your punchflickin bullshit. so stfu and redo bitch.

slackin

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:53 pm

There will be a rematch end of story and if gcsmith you wanna quit cause of it then have fun on rank he ,posted a video and you punch flicked also you have till 10 o'clock tonight to get it done. Gcsmith go read the rules and it will explain why you have to redo. Sorry bro rules are rules

GCSMITH
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by GCSMITH on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:41 pm

you guys are a bunch of pathetic losers, I wont be a part of some bull shit fantasy league that has rules for a mma game to make the fight equal for those who are not as good, sim is for homo's and when you asked me to sign up you said it was a striker league, you should have said it was full of bull shit rules, you all can have fun sucking each others cocks in sim mode.. see you chicken shits in ranked default mode which i doubt you pussies even play.. peace out bitches.

realistic_fights28
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by realistic_fights28 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm

THAT WASNT A BAD CASE OF PUNCHFLICKING AT ALL. I HAVE SEEN WORSE. IF IT WAS REAL PUNCFLICKING YOU WOULD DEFINITLY KNOW. NO MATTER IF YOU STALL DELAY ORANYTHIN YOU WILL GET REVERSED. THATS REAL PUNCHFLICKING

realistic_fights28
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by realistic_fights28 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:17 pm

BUT I HAVE PLAYED GCSMITH BEFORE AND HE IS A PUCHFLICKER BUT I STILL BEAT HIM DOWN. THIS VIDEO WASNT A BAD CASE OF HIS TACTICS. THATS WHY HES SO MAD ABOUT THE RULES BECAUSE HE KNOWS THATS A BIG PART OF HIS GAME

realistic_fights28
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by realistic_fights28 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:21 pm

GCSMITH wrote:you guys are a bunch of pathetic losers, I wont be a part of some bull shit fantasy league that has rules for a mma game to make the fight equal for those who are not as good, sim is for homo's and when you asked me to sign up you said it was a striker league, you should have said it was full of bull shit rules, you all can have fun sucking each others cocks in sim mode.. see you chicken shits in ranked default mode which i doubt you pussies even play.. peace out bitches. Like I said before have fun on rank bro you punch flicked and you should be lucky to get a rematch , and now you wanna say that kind of shit on here then beat it.

HEY ASSHOLE FISRT OFF YOUR A CHERRY PICKER. I SMASHED YOU NUMEROUS TIMES AND YOU AR TRASH. I WILL DO MY LEAGUE FIGHTS AND FIND YOUR ASS IN RANKED AND STOMP U AGAIN. YOU CRY ABOUT SIM MODE CAUSE YOUR PUNK ASS CANT SPAM.

slackin

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm

And now your being disrespectful bro you will not be on anymore cards

realistic_fights28
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by realistic_fights28 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 pm

slackin wrote:And now your being disrespectful bro you will not be on anymore cards

THATS YOUR CALL. BUT THAT GUY DISRESPECTED THE ENTIRE LEAGUE. BUT IF YOU WANNA KICK ME OUT THATS ON YOU. NOT AMAD AT YOU.

slackin

Post by slackin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Not you realistic , lol I'm talking about gcsmith

realistic_fights28
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by realistic_fights28 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:38 pm

slackin wrote:Not you realistic , lol I'm talking about gcsmith

LOL MY BAD. I WAS JUST READING WHAT GCSMITH SAID AND I ALREADY DONT LIKE THAT GUY PRIOR TO THIS LEAGUE BECAUSE OF THE SAME THINGS PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT. IAM READY TO GET MY FEET WET ON THE NEXT CARD. LETS DOIT
    owens_47
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by owens_47 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 pm

okay still no answer from my opponent

Josh Koshcheck(1-0)

[quote] "When I see opportunity I grab it by the throat" -The Rock
    EL_TERRIBLE_0069
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by EL_TERRIBLE_0069 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm

GCSMITH wrote:you guys are a bunch of pathetic losers, I wont be a part of some bull shit fantasy league that has rules for a mma game to make the fight equal for those who are not as good, sim is for homo's and when you asked me to sign up you said it was a striker league, you should have said it was full of bull shit rules, you all can have fun sucking each others cocks in sim mode.. see you chicken shits in ranked default mode which i doubt you pussies even play.. peace out bitches.

Everybody knows that ranked is for chumps who like to button smash, spam, punchflick, and use any of the games exploits to get a win. The whole ranked system is broken, pitting everybody against each other instead of someone that you are more or less equal to. Sim corrects some of the exploits but not all of them, obviously. It's gamers that are coming fresh off ranked that think the league rules are bullshit because it doesn't allow them to use their cheap tactics like they normally would. I want to make it clear that I never said anything offensive to this douchebag for him to be acting like that. He got mad cuz I called out his bullshit, like anybody else would have done to me. The rules are there to protect things like this from happening, but there's always gonna be those guys that are like, "wtf, I knocked him out, I should get the win." That may be true, but it's also true that the punchflick was used to get out of a potentially dangerous position. Had he had not done it, I would of surely won because I would of passed his guard and continued to dish out the damage. one last thing...he'll be back sooner or later...with a new name, new fighter, and same shitty attitude.

GCSMITH
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by GCSMITH on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 pm

el_terrible_0069 shut up bitch, and wanted to let everyone know that realistic_fights 28 was just knocked out by GCSMITH in rd 1 of a 5 round normal settings fight. lol hes a shit talker

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:10 am