Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

    Train With Members

    Share

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Train With Members

    Post by Wise on Thu May 10, 2012 7:08 am

    This is where you come to let members of WWCF Academy to set up sparring sessions.


    Last edited by wiseprophesier on Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: Train With Members

    Post by Wise on Thu May 10, 2012 7:13 am

    I Added a few camp examples you may choose to moderate or you can create your own original camp.I have appointed myself moderator for now cause a camp cannot be created unless moderator is appointed but if you choose to use one of the example camps i will appoint you moderator.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Train With Members

    Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 pm

    How can I start my own camp? I know a guy or two that would be willing to join right away.

    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: Train With Members

    Post by Wise on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 am

    TwinCityBadGuy wrote:How can I start my own camp? I know a guy or two that would be willing to join right away.
    Just let me know bro the name of your training camp and i will added it with you as cpt of it or whoever you wish to be capt.What color would you want the camp members name to be?


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Train With Members

    Post by Guest on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:02 am

    WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
    TwinCityBadGuy wrote:How can I start my own camp? I know a guy or two that would be willing to join right away.
    Just let me know bro the name of your training camp and i will added it with you as cpt of it or whoever you wish to be capt.What color would you want the camp members name to be?

    Blunt Force Combat Academy.
    I was hoping you could make the color of the camp dark red.
    Also, could you add colonelpizza to the camp as well?


    Wise
    .
    .

    Posts : 1103
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Location : somewhere in time!!

    Re: Train With Members

    Post by Wise on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:38 pm

    Yea i'll make it dark red and you can invite anyone into it and deny anyone entry or kick someone out the camp,but yea i'll put colonepizza in there for you.


    __________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Train With Members

    Post by Guest on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 pm

    WWCF FOUNDER wrote:Yea i'll make it dark red and you can invite anyone into it and deny anyone entry or kick someone out the camp,but yea i'll put colonepizza in there for you.
    Nice. Thanks Bro!


    Sponsored content

    Re: Train With Members

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:12 am