Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

King mo signs with Bellator&TNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wise

King mo signs with Bellator&TNA Empty
PostSubject: King mo signs with Bellator&TNA   King mo signs with Bellator&TNA Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:39 am

What the??Ok its the TNA part that has me saying what the not the Bellator!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: King mo signs with Bellator&TNA   King mo signs with Bellator&TNA Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:07 pm

i watched bellator last night it sucked usually it's pretty good that spiritwolf fight was rediculous. the problem is they sign these high profile fighters and if they lose they look really bad. it was like tna last night lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King mo signs with Bellator&TNA   King mo signs with Bellator&TNA Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm

I saw part of Bellator last night, not much. Saw the really hard kicks to the cup that took like 4 minutes to recover from. Was watching something else so kept turning back and forth. It is odd that he signed with TNA though, I like WWE not TNA so would have rather had him there, still odd to sign there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King mo signs with Bellator&TNA   King mo signs with Bellator&TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King mo signs with Bellator&TNA
Page 1 of 1