Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior

Go down 
+2
Wise
JlVE_TURKEY
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Empty
PostSubject: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:07 pm

1st round pride fc heavyweight gp

xxfreperxx vs xx-josey-wales-x win (1st rd arm tria)

aka44ever vs packfan22 win(1st rd tko)

lord_high_mma vs trusolja win (ko 2nd rd)

mrrufc vs jive_turkey win (rd 1 tria choke)

w_w_c_fighting vs nosmos10 win (1st rd ko)

semi-finals round pride fc heavyweight gp

win (1st rd keylock) jive_turkey vs xx-josey-wales-x

nosmos10 vs trusolja

jive_turkey vs packfan22

Last edited by XX-JOSEY-WALES-X on Thu May 24, 2012 2:22 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:30 pm

1st round pride fc middleweight gp

mojigga07 vs xxfreperxx

win (dec) lord_high_mma vs w_w_c_fighting

win (ud)xx-josey-wales-x vs packfan22

aka44ever vs jive_turkey win (1st rd ko)

penguinofwingo vs mrrufc win (2nd rd ko)

nosmos10 vs trusolja win (ud)

win (1st rd ko) xx-josey-wales-x vs sky-rider_123

win (1st rd sub) yakuzai-in-hd vs lord_high_mma

semi-finals round pride fc middleweight gp

jive_turkey
vs trusolja

win (1st rd ko) xx-josey-wales-x vs mrrufc
yakuzai-in-hd vs mojigga07 or xxfreperxx

Last edited by XX-JOSEY-WALES-X on Thu May 24, 2012 2:24 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:38 pm

good luck to all. once you pick your middleweight fighter stick with him throughout the entire gp you can use your lhw or middleweight fighter thanks. rules 2 rd fights, assigned roster fighters, championship fight 3 rounds.

Last edited by XX-JOSEY-WALES-X on Sun May 13, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:43 pm

as soon as everyone gets there fights done. we will start round 2
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:30 am

if possible id like to be apart of this pride is all i play in the game and i dont got court til june 14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:23 am

ok jive_turkey you're on the card. i didn't put you on in the first place because you said you might be gone for a week. use your roster figters for this tournament thanks. read above it explains how mw works.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:37 am

Say bro if you have no room to put any one in on card its kool if you take me off card,i'd rather have the members fight before i get a fight.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:12 pm

nah man its your league man it alright im in 2 other leagues so ill have plenty fights soon
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:14 pm

so i get to use gsp. oh my gawll lol and big nog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:33 pm

@ jive_turkey no gsp you have to use your mw or lhw fighter
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X wrote:
I don't think he has a MW fighter and i think he already has 5 fighters signed.He might have to use MW GSP what you think?He can't sign MW if has 5 fighters already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:21 pm

he has pride rampage lhw
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:35 pm

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X wrote:
i dont have a mw fighter i thought it was gsp but that ww

Last edited by JlVE_TURKEY on Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:36 pm

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X def packfan22 rashad evans ud
good fight bro
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:40 pm

my mw and lhw fighter is rampage in pride mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

yeah you have pride rampage for pride mw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm

cain (packfan22) def browne (aka44ever) via 1st rd tko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

confirm joseys post as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:08 pm

TruSolja (Marquardt) was beating browndemon (Belcher) solidly, but the fight disconnected while in a precarious position for Belcher (after 3 rocks). browndemon is now not responding to my PSN messages with an explanation. If he doesn't respond or quits the league, I would like my win counted. If he has a solid reason and wants a rematch, I'm all for that as well. Damage was around: Me 15 / 5 Him 90 / 55 but those are guesstimates.

By the way, its been 25 minutes since the disconnect, and he's still on PSN but won't answer my messages. Not sure the protocol on such circumstances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm

i'll look into it trust me
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm

The one thing i really despise is PPL quitting leagues cause they can't win.Come on look at MRRUFC,hasn't won one fight yet he is still here competing,now thats a warrior that won't quit.But hopefully demon hasn't quit the league if not OH WELL league goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:08 pm

agreed mrrufc is a warrior and hopefully browndemon is too. guess we will see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Nosmos10 JDS defeats wwc fighting struve rnd 1 ko
Stupid close fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:05 pm

@trusulja you fight nosmos10 in middleweight bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm

He knows we scheduled for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior   Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride fc bushido 1: way of the warrior
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next