Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

CES2:Hands of Steel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wise

CES2:Hands of Steel Empty
PostSubject: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:09 am

PACKFAN22- vs TRUSOLJA
SKY-RIDER_123 vs LORD_HIGH_MMA
XXFREPERXX vs CRAZYSTREETKID
MOJIGGA07 vs MRRUFC
TOOSTRANGE vs NOSMOS10
AKA44EVER vs YAKUZAI-IN-HD
TWINCITYBADGUY vs XX-JOSEY-WALES-X
:MAINEVENT:
CES Championship

(C)JLVE_TURKEY vs PENGUINOFWINGO

Deadline/5/30:If you weren't put in this card and would like a match please let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:24 am

I don't think I signed up for the strikers league, because standup isn't my strongest suit, but I'll participate since I am on the card. Random fighter select, right? I'm already friends with Pack so we should be able to meet up.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:27 am

TruSolja wrote:
I don't think I signed up for the strikers league, because standup isn't my strongest suit, but I'll participate since I am on the card. Random fighter select, right? I'm already friends with Pack so we should be able to meet up.
Alright its kool bro, i'll take you off the card if you want.You don't have to participate.Just figured it was kool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:12 am

No it's okay, I don't want to turn it down. I need to work on my striking anyway. I'll stick it out for a couple weeks, but I know I won't be in contention for any titles. It'll be purely to get a better standup game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:27 am

TruSolja wrote:
For clarity random fighter select does not mean choose random. You can choose your fighter. But they don't have to be the same on every card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:46 am

ohh, that's awesome. I like being able to agree on the fighters at fight time. Great idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:15 am

Very Happy Championship fight. I'm ready for this, hopefully I can take one of your many titles, going to be tough though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:23 pm

dont worry my standup isnt very strong either. should be a good fight. ill be on a little later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:19 am

Nosmos10 defeats toostrange rnd 2 left hook
Good fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:19 pm

TwinCityBadGuy (Chuck Liddell) def XX-JOSEY-WALES-X (Dan Henderson) at 3:29 of round 2 by KO via
overhand right. Very exciting fight. Both guys landed big shots. Neither choosing to throw alot of kicks.

CES2:Hands of Steel JoseyWales

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:40 pm

I want to call out Josey Wales. We have some unfinished business that needs tending to.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:35 pm

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

I want to call out Josey Wales. We have some unfinished business that needs tending to.
Ok if opponent accepts its on!This is a strikers CALL OUT?Just making sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:20 pm

i want to fight him regular rules on a call out put it on the card co lhw i accept not strikers call out
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:38 pm

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X wrote:
i want to fight him regular rules on a call out put it on the card co lhw i accept not strikers call out
If he accepts regular card rules i'll put it on,its his call out bro so its up to you if you want to accept. And you have already used your CALL OUT on NOSMOS10 in FW if he accepts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:14 pm

PACKFAN22- (Suga Rashad) vs TRUSOLJA (Hendo) via KO in Round 2.

Great fight as always bro. I really need to start working on my stand up, so I will probably stick around in this league until I can last a little longer than the second round at least. Good fight bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:16 pm

packfan22 (evans) def trusolja (hendo) via 2rd ko overhand right. great fight back and forth the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:08 pm

yo sky rider,when we goona do this strikers fight,i'll add you don't remember if i already have or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:45 am

When's CES 3 coming out?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:50 am

I will make a new card here later today for those who have done there fights.If you haven't done your strikers fight i will put you in this new card first thing as soon as you complete your current fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:01 am

Who all finished there fights?
Is there more than posted?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 am

Me and Jive weren't able to the day or so before he left, so I can't finish my fight because he's gone right now
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 pm

mrrufc(rashad) def mojigga07(liddell) ko rnd 2 1:17
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 pm

can i get a new opponent if sky rider is out?
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 pm

stand up only,ill try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CES2:Hands of Steel   CES2:Hands of Steel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CES2:Hands of Steel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/CES Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: