Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 3: The Comeback

Go down 
+5
toostrange
Lord_High_MMA
mojigga07
VTstylezful
Wise
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Was the LW fight for WWCF 6 or something, you guys had HW, but not a LW Fight. Thanks though, people need to be getting fights done soon please. The deadline will be June 4th, so let's get these done. I can post card sooner if fights get done earlier
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Mine and NOSMOS fights were for WWCF6,we did not have no pride fight.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh, for some reason I thought you were scheduled in HW Division, cool though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:03 pm

In the former mod's card we had a HW pride fight which got done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Oh crap my bad. I posted that in the wrong place. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Jason "Mayhem" Miller Def. mrufc (Vera) in round 1 by KO. We were going to do out WWCF 6 fight, but how I said my game is broken, I'm not sure it's my game, my ps3 isn't working with other games well, I need to figure out how to fix ps3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:56 pm

& my TV isn't working either, maybe my room is cursed electronics Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Toostrange when are you gonna be on bro?
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:48 am

Lord_High_MMA def Mrrufc via ko rnd 1 mount 3:52,GF mrrufc,i admire your will and desire to keep fighting after all your losses.major plus bro.
Back to top Go down
toostrange
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
toostrange

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:44 am

toostrange wins lord_high_mma 2nd round tko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:14 am

Calling out the following PRIDE fights / fighters.

Overeem v JDS (Nosmos) [old card]
Overeem v Mir (SkyRider)
Marq v Stann (w_w_c_fighting)
Johnson v MacDonald (SilntbtDeadly)

Lets get these fights done today or tomorrow if possible! I am behind on my fights this week even though I've been online most of the week. I keep trying to get these all in quickly but I've only been doing about one fight a night and that is way below par. If you see me on, get at me ASAP and I will do the same for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:35 am

Bro come on now. You have pushed me to the side 4xs in a row saying maybe tomorrow. Please don't act like I have not attempted daily to get this done. Il be on tonight. Roughly about 10 pm pacific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:43 pm

lol, I'm not pushing toward anyone's irresponsibility to get fights done. And when I say tomorrow, I mean tomorrow, not tomorrow's tomorrow. Never did I say tomorrow to you two days in a row. By 10 pm pacific I am usually getting off as I have work 7 hours from 10 pm pacific. If you are on the west coast we can do it Saturday the 2nd. On the chance I am on past 10pm pacific, like twice a week, then we can get it done. I have been online every night for the past week for more than six hours trying to get all of these done and you aren't the only person that agreed to fight me "tomorrow" and only show up 10am-3pm or 1am-3am and expect it to work. When I say tonight, I mean 8-1am unless it's the weekend, most people are either in school or are 9-5ers.

If you are on the west coast, australia (yakuza), or work 3rd shift, I will work with you to some extent but I'm not saying you are ducking me, but I've been online every night and if you don't come on until 1am my time there's a chance we missed each other and no one is at fault. I just like to get my fights scheduled DATE and TIME and for the fight to be then, no ifs, ands, or buts. If two people agree on a time, two people should make it. This isn't for you but some others I've said "tomorrow this time" or "tomorrow at 11pm" and they don't get on until 1 or 2am. I'm not calling anyone out particular, just making a general statement so people will hopefully schedule fights instead of asking "are you ready now?" all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm

I work, I'm getting married in 11 days but yet I still get all my fights done. Always! I have been on as the same time as you multiple times and every time you push me off. I don't mean day after day. I mean whenever we have been on at the same time. Apparently its too much to do a 10 minute fight when we are both on. Whatever bro.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Its kool guys,there is no penalties in this league for fights not getting done on time,only when they don't get done at all is what gets me.I understand we have our personal more important life which is why i don't mind when some fights don't get done quick, but like i stated as long as they get done.TRUSOLJA i'll be on tonight around 11:00pm-12:00am for sure bro to get our fight in.I'm usually not at home when i'm posting stuff,i'm always posting through my phone,except fight cards i do through comp..only,lol.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:34 pm

this is why i don't like scheduling a certain time to fight cause sometimes things come up where i can't be on at the time i scheduled,trusolja i sent you a message when you were on playing ufc3 about our fight but i guess you were upset for me not being on at scheduled time cause all you did was log off without responding back.sorry about not making our scheduled fight.we could of did our fight along time ago one time when you were on playing ufc3 but you said tommorow,which i don't understand why if you were on playing ufc3 already what the problem was.its kool man i'll be on after 12:00am no later than 1:00 if its not to late we can do our fights then bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Nosmos, stop getting all Jersey Shore on me, I'm not picking fights I'm telling my opponents my schedule. I'm not making excuses for myself and I'm not saying anyone I listed is ducking fights, I have 1-3 fights a day I would just like to schedule times ahead of time so I don't have to play PSN tag. All I was asking for is what Wise actually did: give me a time to meet you online and I will meet you. Sorry of you took it as a personal insult, but it wasn't my intentions.

Edit - Lord-High nah man I'm not mad that you missed the time, I didn't even see a message from you. Once again, I'm not trying to insult any name I mentioned I just didn't want to miss any fights and wanted to announce my times of availability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:47 pm

I responded with a time bro. My question is simple. Why couldnt we do it the past 4xs we were on together? Any way I am available from now till midnight pacific time. Message me here and I will get on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:52 pm

JDS (Nosmos) defeats Overeem (TruSolja) via TKO in the 1st, 5:33 left.

Good fight. He got mount early in and did a great job maintaining position. Looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Confirmed gf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Hey penguinofwingo. I'm havin a Hell of a time getting with toostrange. He is not responding to my messages here or on Psn. What happens if he doesn't respond?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:30 am

Marquardt (TruSolja) defeats Bader (W_W_C_Fighting) via TKO 2nd 4:47.

That was probably my favorite fight in the league so far, I think I got rocked twice in the first and had a busted eye. He got a rear mount that really hurt my head too. In the second I tried to get mount a few times but couldn't. I tried to use all counter punches and got a headkick counter that numbed him and let me catch up and finally get stoppage with only 13 seconds left on what could have went either way in the judges eyes. GF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:34 pm

TooStrange Def. Me Koscheck by Decision, I basically pounded him out the whole fight on the ground. However in the first 2 minutes of round 1 he had rocked me and that's how he got decision, our first fight dc'd. Was good ground war, would have won if it were UFC rules, but couldn't pound it out for the win. Good fight bro.
Back to top Go down
toostrange
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
toostrange

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 pm

gracie wins koshcheck by decision all three judges.
Back to top Go down
xsilntbtdeadlyx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 pm

xsilntbtdeadlyx (rory meacdonald) beats trusolja (anthony johnson) via 2nd round tko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 3: The Comeback
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/Pride Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: