Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Chiesa is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chiesa is here Empty
PostSubject: Chiesa is here   Chiesa is here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 pm

He looked great tonight, I can't wait to see how he does in the UFC.
Back to top Go down

Chiesa is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiesa is here   Chiesa is here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Me too. Him and Lawrence will be stars for a long time. Very proud of Lawrence for joining the Black House camp, will do wonders for his striking. Chiesa has so much heart he could donate it to Cofer and Shilling because neither one of them wanted to fight tonight.
Back to top Go down

Chiesa is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiesa is here   Chiesa is here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Cofer just couldn't get in his game, I dont believe he gave up. I believe Shilling definitley could have been put away, he would have broke after a receving a few punches on the ground, but Holloway didn't want to go down because he kept trying for the ankle lock and he knew he was winning so he played it smart while still trying to put him away, but he just wanted to make sure he had win. In the end Shilling I believe did give up, he just kept trying spinning back fists and the same sub.
Back to top Go down

Chiesa is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiesa is here   Chiesa is here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 pm

& that was nice by Kampmann, Mazagatti might have stopped it a bit early becuase I believe he might have recovered, but he definitley had rocked him. Was a good fight, but short fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chiesa is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiesa is here   Chiesa is here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiesa is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Forums :: MMA Discussions-
Jump to: