Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF7:DOMINATION

Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:49 pm

eaglesnation wrote:agrredrobert went off and started a league with joseywales so dont know if he still is in it or not.shouldnt wait on him,no use in putting a title shot on hold for one person.
    And Josey will cheat and then get angry and try to delete everything

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Agreedrobert619 defeats Primo291 via UD (30-27)

Also what happened with Josey? He asked me to help him start a league? That's all, what did he do?

Also Me and TwinCityBadGuy will get the fight done as soon as possible Smile

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 am

A few people are pretty sure he used reversal glitch in his fights as he would spazz out on the ground and then one of his fights disconected or something of that manner and so him and his opponent redid and he lost and then got rage induced about his loss because Wise told him that he had lost which he had lost and so he deleted all of the Pride Cards that had been posted as he used to be moderator of it. Luckily Wise restored the website to a previous version when the cards were still on and fixed everything, but basically he got angry and deleted all the cards he made, he cheats in fights, and he's a very poor sport when losing.

BTW....Let's go Kelly Kelly Twisted Evil

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 am

^^^ Wow! Didn't know he did that. No wonder he didn't even mention this league. He was always respectful to me when I beat him. Hell I beat him in the same round, with the same fighter, with the same move everytime. Always get a 2nd round armbar wtih shields on him. He's the Chael Sonnen of armbars and I've beat him like 6 times now. Wonder why he doesn't rage against me? And cheat against me for that matter? Weird

Anyways I'll be on the lookout for his roid rage and yes I am apart of Team Kelly Kelly Twisted Evil

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:59 am

I'm a part of team #Eve #Bootypop

&& Team Layla of course

Wise

Post by Wise on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 am

W_W_C_FIGHTING def XXFREPERXX via KO 1RND FW fight,sorry was a little late posting result.

Wise

Post by Wise on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 am

Fights with sky and toostrange are cancelled as they are no longer here.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Rob Lowrider is also MIA.

I fought him twice 6 days ago and I feel I was winning both of them (2nd one by a great margin) and they got disconnected.

I then have been trying to meet up with him the past 4 nights but he keeps pushing me aside and playing Battlefield with SilentBtDeadly. We made a date/time 3 nights in a row and he's missed all of them. We are now past the deadline and if we do not fight tonight, I would like that guy flagged. If any other LHW fighter wants to fight tonight instead of me wasting my time waiting, send me a message @ PSN TruSolja.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:52 pm

^^^ TwinCityBadGuy was ignoring me last night so we weren't able to get the fight done. I just made a selection for my LHW fighter so if you want to fight I'll do it.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Agreedrobert619 defeats TwinCityBadGuy via 3rd round Kneebar

TCBG got pretty mad at me after the fight claiming that I got a cheap victory. He said pushing your opponent while holding the block button is cheap. I believe he is trying to find any excuse he can cause the last 2 times he had one as well. Well one of them was lag so I get that one but the other one he said was his TV.

I don't want to start anything cause I wish to be friends with everyone and don't want to be anyones enemy but I'm just putting this out there. Also, TCBG said he will post the video of the fight so expect that I guess.

TruSoja I'll send you a friend request as soon as possible.

EDIT: It looks like TWBG already has a topic in the general discussion thread.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

agreedrobert619 wrote:Agreedrobert619 defeats TwinCityBadGuy via 3rd round Kneebar

TCBG got pretty mad at me after the fight claiming that I got a cheap victory. He said pushing your opponent while holding the block button is cheap. I believe he is trying to find any excuse he can cause the last 2 times he had one as well. Well one of them was lag so I get that one but the other one he said was his TV.

I don't want to start anything cause I wish to be friends with everyone and don't want to be anyones enemy but I'm just putting this out there. Also, TCBG said he will post the video of the fight so expect that I guess.

TruSoja I'll send you a friend request as soon as possible.

EDIT: It looks like TWBG already has a topic in the general discussion thread.

I never said pushing was cheap. Where are you getting that from? I said holding block and walking your opponent down is cheap. If your a standup fighter, fighting a ground guy, and hes doing nothing but holding block, walking you down, and waiting for you to initiate before he does anything seems pretty cheesy to me. We've established this in other leagues.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:12 pm

agreedrobert619 wrote:^^^ TwinCityBadGuy was ignoring me last night so we weren't able to get the fight done. I just made a selection for my LHW fighter so if you want to fight I'll do it.

I wasn't ignoring you. I was away from my TV.
    AKA44EVER
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by AKA44EVER on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:50 pm

toostrange is out and i will try to get my fight done with roblowrider for this card.
    rob_lowrider
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by rob_lowrider on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Rob_lowrider (Anderson Silva) defeated Lord_High_MMA (Phil Davis) For the #1 LHW contender spot via round 2 TKO.......Vergy good fight, both had each other rocked on numerous occations

Lord_High_MMA
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by Lord_High_MMA on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:03 am

^^^ confirmed GF rob i will try to get the vid up tommorow if not for sure friday first thing smoking but more than sure tommorow.

AdamLuckey
    WWCF MEMBER
    WWCF MEMBER

Post by AdamLuckey on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:50 am

I have been trying very hard to fight Freper but he is never on and he hasn't answered any of my recent messages. The last time he signed on he was only on got like 3 mins, other than that he hasn't been on in days.

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 am

I have moved the LUCKEY vs FREPER fight to the WWCF 9 - Resurgence card.

You now have a little bit longer to complete it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 pm