Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wise

UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN! Empty
PostSubject: UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!   UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Yes it was announced on spike ufc undisputed has signed with EASPORTS!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!   UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:37 pm

So EA will start making now? Well, that'd be cool I guess. They should so some nice things with the game. I want a ultimate fighter mode though, but they could improve upon things.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!   UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:57 am

Yea easports is gonna start making ufc undisputed now and with easports mma and there spectator mode and how smoothly their online worked it should be some hell of a game.http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/05/did-thq-lay-off-employees-todayIf you guys didn't see this on spike check out the video on this link.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!   UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Yeah, looks great. Can't wait to see what they'll do with the game, I have so many ideas to add to the game they should have me giving them ideas, lol. No, but it should be awesome. Poor THQ though, they're going under.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!   UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

hellz yea better online play and hope they keep the lb like on eamma.
Back to top Go down
BeatThis119
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!   UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 am

i would just like to say.. ill take you all out in all games. ea thq super nintendo u name it. i accept ranked challenges..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!   UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC UNDISPUTED & EASPORTS SIGN!
Page 1 of 1