Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 4: Evolution

Go down 
+2
Lord_High_MMA
Wise
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

Pride 4: Evolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:15 pm

TruSolja wrote:
Evans (TruSolja) defeated Okami (Colonelpizza) via KO Round 1.

I wanted to stay in half guard or side control in this one. I kept going to to ground and trying to avoid his guard sweeps. When I transitioned to SC or mount he reversed me at least 15 times on the ground to maybe 3 or 4 that I landed successfully. It was back and forth on the ground on which fighter was in the dominant position but Rashad was landing the cleaner shots. Great fight bro.

I think I'm done My Pride matches. If any LW fighter wants a go, feel free to let me and Penguin know and maybe we can sneak it in this weekend. I want to focus on finishing my other UFC rules matchup first though.
COnfirmed, just wish it could've been two fighters of the same weight class, other than that it was great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 am

Nosmos10 ALDO defeats yakuza Edgar rnd 1 ko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Today is the ,ast day, get your fights done, especially the last fight in the grand prix so we can crown the champions next card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Takanori Gomi (TwinCityBadGuy) def. Ross Pearson (Primo291) at 7:05 of round 1 by KO via left hook.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Just went and rewatched the Ultimate Fighter season of US Vs. UK and never realized how cool Ross Pearson is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 4: Evolution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2