Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 5: The Crowning

Go down 
+9
colonelpizza
Animosity1oAK
LuckeyGuy
primo291
Klawgor_Baku
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
Lord_High_MMA
Wise
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride 5: The Crowning Empty
PostSubject: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 am

Pride 5: The Crowning Pizap_16

I will place the winner in orange

Remember on this card if you upload your sub or KO to the online content sharing or post a video of it here you will be entered into the KO/Sub of the night. If not enough do this then we will not have this so upload your KO's/SUB's.

Pride Heavyweight Championship
lord_high_mma Vs. aka44ever

New Heavyweight Champ: Brendan Schaub
Pride Middleweight Championship
TruSolja Vs. MOJIGGA07

New Middleweight Champ: Michael Bisping
Pride Welterweight Championship
Xsilntbtdeadlyx Vs. Twincitybadguy
Pride Lightweight Championship
Nosmos10 Vs.
Mojigga07

New Lightweight Champ: Sean Sherk

Middlecard
#1 Contender Fights
(Heavyweight Fight) LuckeyGuy (Brock Lesnar) Vs. TruSolja (Alistair Overeem)
(Middleweight Fight) Penguinofwingo (Jason Miller) Vs. mrufc (Brandon Vera)
(Lightweight Fight) COLONELPIZZA (Pride Takanori Gomi) Vs. AKA44EVER (Evan Dunham)
(Welterweight Fight) Penguinofwingo (Josh Koscheck) Vs. TruSolja (Anthony Johnson)

UnderCard
(Heavyweight Fight) TwinCityBadGuy (Gary Goodridge) Vs. Penguinofwingo (Cain Velasquez)
(Heavyweight Fight) KLAWGOR_BAKU (Shane Carwin) Vs. PRIMO291 (Roy Nelson)
(Heavyweight Fight) MRUFC (Ben Rothwell) Vs. xxfreperxx (Pat Barry)
(Middleweight Fight) AKA44EVER (Ninja Rua) Vs. TWINCITYBADGUY (Dan Henderson)
(Middleweight Fight) XSILNTBTDEADLYX (Mauricio Rua) Vs. INFLUENCEDRAGE (Thiago Silva)
(Middleweight Fight) ROB_LOWRIDER (Anderson Silva) Vs. AGREEDROBERT619 (Pride Henderson)
(Middleweight Fight) COLONELPIZZA (Yushin Okami) Vs. PRIMO291 (Jorge Rivera)
(Middleweight Fight) LUCKEYGUY (Alan Belcher) Vs. MOJIGGA07 (Michael Bisping)
(Middleweight Fight) LI_SHOWRON5 (Quinton Jackson) Vs. xxfreperxx (Matt Hamill)
(Lightweight Fight) TruSolja (Donald Cerrone) Vs. lord_high_mma (Joe Stevenson)
(Lightweight Fight) Penguinofwingo (Jim Miller) Vs. Primo291 (Dennis Siver)
(Lightweight Fight) mrufc (Melvin Guillard) Vs. TWINCITYBADGUY (Takanori Gomi)
(Lightweight Fight) LUCKEYGUY (Erik Koch) Vs. ANIMOSITY1OAK (Chan Sung Jung)
(Lightweight Fight) LI_SHOWRON5 (Chad Mendes) Vs. INFLUENCEDRAGE (Cub Swanson)
(Welterweight Fight) INFLUENCEDRAGE (John Hathaway) Vs. PRIMO291 (Dan Hardy)
(Welterweight Fight) LUCKEYGUY (Jon Fitch) Vs. COLONELPIZZA (BJ Penn)

Last edited by penguinfwingo on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 am

Awesome card bro and nice poster pic also!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 am

Don't forget the new member LI_SHOWRON5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:36 am

I added 2 fights, there wasn't enough room to add another fight in HW.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 am

Lord_High_MMA(schaub) def aka44ever(browne)via dec
Prides first heavyweight champion. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 am

Jason "Mayhem" Miller (Penguinofwingo) Def. mrufc (Brandon Vera) was a good fight, I'll try and get the video, you guys should watch it when it goes up.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:25 pm

^^confirmed
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Nice looking card PENGUIN i really appreciate your help bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Not to sound like a bitch, but how many times am I gonna be fighting Pengwin? We've fought in like the last 3-4 cards and he's whooped me in all of them. Only reason I say this is because I see a grip of other guys that I haven't fought yet. Just makes more sense to me to mix things up a bit more. Am I being irrational?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:54 pm

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

Not to sound like a bitch, but how many times am I gonna be fighting Pengwin? We've fought in like the last 3-4 cards and he's whooped me in all of them. Only reason I say this is because I see a grip of other guys that I haven't fought yet. Just makes more sense to me to mix things up a bit more. Am I being irrational?
Penguin will help you out on this i'm sure bro!
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:10 pm

i added li_showron5 but i removed him cause he was online for like 40mins and he never responded to my messages while he was online and i sent him a few. so li_showron5 when your ready to fight add me cause im not contacting you no more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

I just went off records, we both were 0-1 in HW and our names were right next to each other so I just paired us up, I didn't realize we'd have another fight in WWCF of the exact same, I want pair us up for a while unless we have to like a title fight or something.
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:52 pm

klawgor_baku(carwin) def primo291(nelson) tko 4:31 rnd1.
he said i was spamming reversals but i told him he was predictable with his trans and i have a good eye for when someone is about to trans so i guess.i would upload vid but i have the auto rec on off.funny how when someone is easy to reverse they call you a reverse spammer.i didnt know i had a limit of how many times i could reverse.geez primo next time ill get off you or let you trans instead of reversing you.i trans more i wasnt just reversing.fake the trans next time then you wont get reversed so easy!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 pm

If there's video proof of any reversal glitch then it may be posted for review. BTW....me with my noobishness, how do you fake a transition? I think I do it on accident, but dont actually know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 pm

To do a transition, we'll use minor transitions as an example, you must 1.) press the stick up to start the transition animation, then 2.) go to the right or left to complete the transition. If successful, you advance to the next position.

To fake a transition, you start with step 1, and either a,) release the up direction and continue to neutral, which ends the transition animation without advancing, or b.) don't go left or right and just hold the stick UP. This will allow you to start the transition (still free stamina-wise) but not transition until the moment is right. This will allow you to time your movement at the most successful moment.

Only move to step 2 of the transition when you think you have the best chance to succeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Agreedrobert619 (Pride Hendo) defeats Rob_Lowrider (Anderson) via 1st round TKO
Back to top Go down
primo291
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:31 am

first off i fought better people than u and im no noob i know when im being spammed i never instant transition always faint and u just nailed every reversal
a little bit peculiar ask anyone i have faught im no easy win give klawgor the w if u want but pretty sure reversal glitching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:33 am

Cerrone (TruSolja) defeats Stevenson (Lord_High_MMA) via Unanimous Decision.

Guys, please record all fights so if something questionable happens that we can review it and make a decision that improves the entire league and/or give us the proof we need to action players. I'm not calling anyone a spammer or exploiter but in the future please record league fights.

Last edited by TruSolja on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckeyGuy
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 am

Me and Trusoulja tried to do our fight about 6 times, got dis connected everytime. We will try again 2 morrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 am

@LukeyGuy Cool, thanks for trying to do right away

@Primo I never called you a noob, I called myself a noob, lol.

@ TruSolja That doesn't block their transitions, does it?
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Chan sung jung (Animosity1oak) def. erik koch (luckeyguy) via unanimous decision 30-27

Pride 5: The Crowning 33346934396113504741856

erm i guess it didnt show in full
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img135/4347/33346934396113504741856.jpg
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 pm

mrrufc(rothwell) def xxfreperxx(barry) via 3rd rnd ko 2:23
Back to top Go down
LuckeyGuy
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:29 am

LUCKEYGUY (Jon Fitch) Defeated COLONELPIZZA (BJ Penn) Via TKO rnd 1
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 pm

mrrufc(guillard) wins over twincitybadguy(gomi) 1st rnd ko 5:52
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Mine and Aka44ever's fight, and my first soccer kick KO for a league fight!
Good fight dude it was exciting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 5: The Crowning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next