Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF8:RESURGENCE

Go down 
+10
primo291
Influencedrage
xxfreperxx
AdamLuckey
colonelpizza
Wise
mrrufc
Klawgor_Baku
Lord_High_MMA
AKA44EVER
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
rob_lowrider
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
rob_lowrider

WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:21 am

its just i dont know what i did wrong........did i miss a deadline or something, what i do ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:24 am

Were gonna do it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:28 am

rob_lowrider wrote:
its just i dont know what i did wrong........did i miss a deadline or something, what i do ?

I'm not gonna rewrite everything bro. Just read back a page. You acted like a ass. I have the messages to prove it. Sending me a invite for battlefield was real funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:39 am

Nosmos10 JJ defeats jlve turkey quinton rnd 2 ko
The absolute craziest fight i have ever had.

And new LHW champ Nosmos10
Back to top Go down
rob_lowrider
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
rob_lowrider

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 am

we shuld do our fight now for that belt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:58 am

I once again forgot to record. So I am going to describe it. Early on in the first minute I rocked him with a spinning back elbow then a couple of shots to the head. He tried for a take down and I got him with a intercept knee. I thought for sure I had the fastest fight in league history. Some gnp while still in rocked state but he recovered. After another minute of back and fourth he got me down to the mat. He gets mount and rocks me. I recover. He maintains mount and rocks me again. Now its a close fight. And the round ends. Now I'm sweating it big time. Rnd 2 starts I come out with a flying knee which lands and rocks him. He goes for a take down and i land another intercept knee which ko'd him.

Crazy fight
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:05 am

nosmos10 wrote:
I once again forgot to record. So I am going to describe it. Early on in the first minute I rocked him with a spinning back elbow then a couple of shots to the head. He tried for a take down and I got him with a intercept knee. I thought for sure I had the fastest fight in league history. Some gnp while still in rocked state but he recovered. After another minute of back and fourth he got me down to the mat. He gets mount and rocks me. I recover. He maintains mount and rocks me again. Now its a close fight. And the round ends. Now I'm sweating it big time. Rnd 2 starts I come out with a flying knee which lands and rocks him. He goes for a take down and i land another intercept knee which ko'd him.

Crazy fight
Congatulations,sounds like a epic finish,IMO i think the intercept knee ko is a hell of a way to finish someone.Especially in a title fight.To bad you didn't record that finish.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:06 am

I asked jlve if he recorded it hopefully hes got it.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 am

Tommorow i will update all the new champion pics,@rob_lowrider i'll get you in on next title shot man but you have to show your trying to do your fight bro,kool?
Back to top Go down
rob_lowrider
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
rob_lowrider

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 am

alright man.....kool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Don't forget there is a Welterweight Champion now, as well!

I will be online tonight and tomorrow most of the night to get the rest of my fights done for the week.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Yea it slipped my mind,i will add the WW champion pic today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:39 pm

TruSolja (Marquardt) defeats FREPER (Munoz) via Unanimous Decision.

I honestly thought he won this match dead to rights. We stood for a majority of the first round, and Munoz got 3 rocks on Marq in the first round, the first of which was a crazy intercept knee that somehow rocked me when I went for in uppercut. That intercept knee can be deadly though as Marq found out against Bisbing and Mojigga for the WWCF MW title. Well it happened again and I was desperate in the second round because of the beating I took in the first. I had a least 65-70 head damage after the first bell. In the second I wanted Munoz on his back the whole fight and I got my wish. I had top position for about 3.5-4 minutes in the second. When we were standing I used his intercept knees and takedown defense postures to land headkicks and get one knockdown.

Going into the third round, I knew we were even in rounds but he had me easily on damage and rocks (3-0). I tried to ride him to a decision or get a TKO from mount, but his takedown defense was much better in the third. He got me in the MT clinch against the cage and rocked me a fourth time. I didn't think I was going to make it through the fourth one but I somehow persevered. In the last 45 seconds I stole the judges hearts by getting a takedown and posturing up in his guard. I then times my punches between his blocks and got my first rock with 30 seconds left. I stood up on my feet in his guard (rocked position only) and I emptied my stamina bar on his head. He blocked them all and came out of his daze with 10 seconds left. He kicked me out of his guard and when he stood up I went for a headkick at the bell but it was blocked.

Munoz: 4 rocks, 2 knockdowns, 79% head
Marquardt: 1 rock, 1 knockdown, 79% head

Way too close of a fight for my comfort. Looking forward to another war with you FREPER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 am

TruSolja (Evans) defeats SHOWRON (Jackson) via KO in Round 2.

Was a good fight I just put him against the cage twice as got some heavy damage in that was tough to recover from. He leveled me with a power shot early on but I got back up before any further significant damage could be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey guys, just a general announcement. We have to get fights done! Especially a fight that is a qualifier for another fight on the card. Here's an example. Overeem is supposed to fight Nelson as a qualifier. The winner of the Overeem vs Nelson fight is scheduled to fight Velasquez for the Interim HW Title. Both of these fights are due in the next 3 hours and 15 minutes. Since Overeem is trying to get his fights done and Nelson is not responding, if the fight is not completed by 10pm/est (1 hour, 15 minutes from now) then Overeem will advance via forfeit. Overeem will not get a WIN because the match didn't start, but Overeem and Velasquez will fight tonight for the Interim Title if Roy Nelson doesn't show up before then.

So let this be a lesson for everyone in the league. If your match is holding up another match, then you are doubly responsible for getting your fight done earlier so the other fight can be scheduled. This will be rectified in future cards, hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:21 pm

I dont have avaliability to the ps3 I've been using because mine is broke so I used my broke one and in short it froze and broke in the middle of our heavyweight fight in the 2nd round, I felt I had been winning but we'll never know who would have won at that particular moment, now we will have to do at some other time, but it will be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Vitor Belfort (TwinCityBadGuy) def. Kendall Grove (InfluencedRage) via KO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:41 pm

lol, did you actually manage to get him to do a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF8:RESURGENCE   WWCF8:RESURGENCE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF8:RESURGENCE
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/WWCF Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: