Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT

Go down 
+8
colonelpizza
Animosity1oAK
AKA44EVER
Klawgor_Baku
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
LuckeyGuy
Lord_High_MMA
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Hands were not by my side at all. Was moving forward as it disconnected You were throwing a straight right I was blocking. Don't ever accuse me of anything fishy.... Ever. Did it say syncronizing then disconnect? No it didn't. Did it say Nosmos10 is offline? No it didn't. Be a professional or step aside. Your just out of line on this one bud.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:00 pm

ill fight in lhw vs magnus god, trusolja.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 pm

im fixing to jump online here as soon as i get home,im already on my way home and i will go on a recruiting roll.if everybody would help the leagu out and recruit we could get more members but,dont know what to say.please explain to recruits that they must sign roster fighters to start with cause i see some new sign ups that didnt even sign any fighters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Yea I've been getting "challenge" messages from people without fighters. In my inbox here. It's odd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Can you swing another weight class? I wanted LHW bc Rashad only has one fight this week. If you only want the LHW matchup, I can give it to you, but it would be more helpful to claim the ones underneath there.

EDIT - Regarding the NOSMOS/PENGUIN fight, I'll ask Wise/Founder to make the final decision.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:34 pm

@Nosmos10 & Penguinofwingo,come on guys i know you 2 are very strait competitive honest gamers,Nosmos10 is a very active guy and top poster and i really don't think he would pull something as a disconnection,fights are known to disconnect in the middle of a a** whooping which may look odd and funny,but it does happen.Please guys be professional gamers here and lets have a redo if not the fight will be a no-contest!Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Brian Bowles Def. Demetrious Johnson by Unanimous Decision: 29-28. I can't help but I feel I might have won round 1, while he won 2. Then we were standing the whole time in 3, but in the end to make the judges pick me I wanted a takedown and kept trying, but he kept kicking and for some reason I wasn't blocking my head and kept trying because he was gassed as well. Then he caught on after I kept trying and threw a prfect intercept knee with 5 seconds left to rock me and claim the round give him the decision. Good fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Here's the video of me and Nosmos's 2 round we did, I believe the 1st round wasn't a blow out, but I won 10-9. Then in the second round, he didn't land anything, I dont think a single punch which is why I'm thinking 10-8. Then the 3rd round where it disconnected isn't on my viewer history. However, Nosmos if you read this if you get online we can do fight again, but I wanted the win because I had won decision no matter what, and you've probably forumlated a gameplan now based on our fight. But if you get online right now we can redo.

Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 pm

@trusolja,i will do any of those fights but i am not signed in fw,mw,or ww.but you can go ahead and do the lhw no prob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 pm

I am the WW and MW opponent (Johnson and Marq). I will meet you in PRIDE against one of your fighters in a "catchweight" fight. This means we can fight but only under UFC rules. If you do any face stomps or soccer kicks, you can lose by DQ. If you accept, I will fight you with either Johnson or Marq in PRIDE but UFC rules. Since the deadline is really close, I'm trying to book these fights as soon as possible. If you really want the LHW fight though, let me know and I will back out and let you have it. I'll just give Rashad Evans 2 fights next week if I can find enough opponents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:04 pm

lets do mw pride ufc rules then and any others in catchweight then,no you can have lhw fight ok.im getting on now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 pm

I will not be home until 7pm/est but I will be on most of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Penguinofwingo miller defeats Nosmos10 hendo rnd 3 tko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Confirmed, we redid and I plan on making Miller a champion in the WWCF as well as Pride so watch out Bisping. Last week I didn't get to use Miller but it's good toget to because I feel unstoppable with him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:52 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
Confirmed, we redid and I plan on making Miller a champion in the WWCF as well as Pride so watch out Bisping. Last week I didn't get to use Miller but it's good toget to because I feel unstoppable with him. Twisted Evil
your takedown with miller is impressive. I easily see you getting that belt bro. Well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Il take the fw fight if it helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 pm

And the hw fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Thanks for stepping up to the plate NOSMOS. You have both fights. You're FW fight is NON-TITLE since you already have a title fight this week, but if he beats you he could turn into a contender over night.

We have one fight left for any WW fighter that wants a match.
?? vs TRUSOLJA Anthony Johnson

Step right up! Remember the deadline is fast approaching guys! It's crunch time in the next two days.

EDIT - If you are on the WWCF 9 Main Card (MATCHES in BLUE FONT), then your deadline is longer than the others.

Last edited by TruSolja on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Also, ow do people like the banner? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:00 pm

It phenomenal penguinofwingo. Love the banner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Nosmos10 JDS defeats Lordhighmma schuab rnd 1 tko.
Good fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:19 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
Brian Bowles Def. Demetrious Johnson by Unanimous Decision: 29-28. I can't help but I feel I might have won round 1, while he won 2. Then we were standing the whole time in 3, but in the end to make the judges pick me I wanted a takedown and kept trying, but he kept kicking and for some reason I wasn't blocking my head and kept trying because he was gassed as well. Then he caught on after I kept trying and threw a prfect intercept knee with 5 seconds left to rock me and claim the round give him the decision. Good fight.

Confirmed, You had a confusing style with Mighty Mouse and I just couldn't figure it out fully. You probably would have won if it wasn't for that intercept knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Guarentee this is a first.
Nosmos10 ALDO and animosity1oak Jung fight to a UD draw!

What? Never see a draw. Should we fight again?

Last edited by nosmos10 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:41 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Guarentee this is a first.
Nosmos10 ALDO and animosity1oak fight to a UD draw!

What? Never see a draw. Should we fight again?

Confirmed it was a crazy fight, i got completely dominated in round 2, probably 10-8 and next thing you know i was thinking i was going to lose like 30-26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT   WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF9:DETHRONEMENT
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/WWCF Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: