Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 12: Resolve

Go down 
+5
Lord_High_MMA
AKA44EVER
mrrufc
Wise
Animosity1oAK
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WWCF 12: Resolve Empty
PostSubject: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:36 am

WWCF 12 | Resolve
*Winners are Underlined*
Banner Will Be Posted When Main Event of the PPV is Announced

WWCF on Fuel TV: Mendes Vs. Jung
PRELIMINARY FIGHTS
WWCF 12: Resolve Fb-log12
Penguinofwingo Demetrious Johnson Vs. Mojigga07 Damacio Page
NOSMOS10 Forrest Griffin vs BIGGAMEFISHER420 Jon JonesMRRUFC Ben Rothwell vs AKA44EVER Travis Browne
Mrufc Melvin Guillard Vs. Prnguinofwingo Jim Miller

MAIN CARD
WWCF 12: Resolve Fueltv10
Nosmos10 Dan Henderson Vs. LONGHORN1122 Wanderlei Silva
lord_high_mma Brendan Schaub Vs. TwinCityBadGuy Gilbert Yvel
J1VE_Turkey Rampage Jackson Vs. LORD_HIGH_MMA Phil Davis
MAIN EVENT
Penguinofwingo Chad Mendes Vs. ANIMOSITY1OAK Chan Sung Jung

WWCF on FOX: Struve Vs. Dos Santos
PRELIMINARY FIGHTS
WWCF 12: Resolve Fueltv10
Penguinofwingo Rory MacDoanld Vs. ANIMOSITY1OAK Martin Kampmann
Rob_Lowrider Gray Maynard Vs. W_W_C_Fighting Clay Guida
XXFREPERXX Marcus Aurélio Vs. LORD_HIGH_MMA Joe Stevenson

MAIN CARD
WWCF 12: Resolve Foxspo10
ARCH30Z Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Vs. MOJIGGA07 Lyoto Machida
PENGUINOFWINGO Jason Miller Vs. MOJIGGA07 Michael Bisping
J1VE_TURKEY Matt Hughes Vs. MRUFC Georges St-Pierre
LONGHORN1122 Thiago Silva Vs. TWINCITYBADGUY Chuck Liddell
MAIN EVENT
Undisputed Heavyweight Title Fight
W_W_C_Fighting Stefan Struve Vs. NOSMOS10 Junior Dos Santos

PRELIMINARY FIGHTS
WWCF 12: Resolve Fb-log12
WWCF_LEAGUE Ryan Bader Vs. XXFREPERXX Matt Hamill
AKA44EVER Ninja Rua Vs. Mrufc Brandon Vera
XXFREPERXX Mark Munoz Vs. AKA44EVER Murlio Rua
WWCF_LEAGUE Mark Hominick Vs. XXFREPERXX Mike Brown
Penguinofwingo Demetrious Johnson (Double Fight) Vs. WWCF_LEAGUE Brad Pickett

PRELIMINARY FIGHTS
WWCF 12: Resolve Fx-log11
Arc30Z Antonio Rodrigo Vs. Colonelpizza Mirko Filipovic

Mojigga07 Diego Sanchez Vs. LongHorn1122 Nick Diaz
AKA44EVER Evan Dunham Vs. Nosmos10 Anthony Pettis

Rob_Lowrider Anderson Silva Vs. ColonelPizza Yushin Okami

MAIN CARD
Main Card Will Be Announced Sunday
Featherweight Title
Nosmos10 Jose Aldo Vs. Penguinofwingo Chad Mendes
Bantamweight Title
Agreedrobert619 bowles Vs. Lord_High_MMA Antonio Banuelos
Middleweight Title
AGREEDROBERT619 Alessio Sakara vs TRUSOLJA Nate Marquardt
Light Heavyweight Title
TRUSOLJA Rashad Evans vs AGREEDROBERT619 Dan Henderson (PRIDE)
Main Events
Lightweight Title
JIVE_TURKEY Ben Henderson vs MOJIGGA07 Sean Sherk
Welterweight Title
MRUFC (C) Vs. J1VE_Turkey Matt Hughes

Deadline is Thursday 7/19 Midnight/EST --9PM/PST
[u]

Last edited by penguinfwingo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:53 pm

chan sung jung (animosity1oak) def. Chad Mendes (penguinofwingo) via flash ko left hook in the 3rd round. basically it was do or die for me, i was down 2-0 on the score cards and was getting completely dominated. i started off round 3 with a spinning back fist and then threw a hook and the lights went out. i cant believe that just happened.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:12 pm

martin kampmann (animosity1oak) def. Rory macdonald (penguinofwingo) via toe hold in the 3rd round. it was a really close fight. back and forth the entire way. it was tied 1-1 heading into round 3 and i might've gotten the nod, but i didnt want to take the chances of the judges and went in for a toe hold and got the tap. good fight.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Nice card Trusolja.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 pm

me and penguin did a fight,i dont know where this fight came from cause i wasnt scheduled to fight him on roster but anyways he sent the inv said we had a fight so here is the result.
mrrufc(guillard) def penguinofwingo(miller) via ud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Animosity1oAK wrote:
chan sung jung (animosity1oak) def. Chad Mendes (penguinofwingo) via flash ko left hook in the 3rd round. basically it was do or die for me, i was down 2-0 on the score cards and was getting completely dominated. i started off round 3 with a spinning back fist and then threw a hook and the lights went out. i cant believe that just happened.
Yeah, i had 2 rocks I believe and had dominated, keeping him on his back and getting good grounf and pound, then we came out for third as he said he threw a spinning back fist, I then threw an intercept knee at exactly the wrong time and he flash ko'd me. Aldo, I will make it there sometime soon, man I used to love flash ko's. Only got one in a league fight, but had over 15 in ranked, now this is my first loss by flash ko and it sucks when you had two almost perfect rounds. Good job to Animosity though, he came out in the second and domiated the first, I believe I won the second and then he was winning he third before I gassed and he sunk in the sub for the tap, he would have won either way, but couldn't get in a groove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:13 pm

eaglesnation wrote:
me and penguin did a fight,i dont know where this fight came from cause i wasnt scheduled to fight him on roster but anyways he sent the inv said we had a fight so here is the result.
mrrufc(guillard) def penguinofwingo(miller) via ud.
Yeah, again couldn't get into my game. In the striking battle he would mainly just cover up and then punch or kick as soon as I did, then he couldn't get a takedown, but had rocked me and reversed a clinch of mine and reversd a few of my transitions and that's what got him the win. Mendes and Jason Miller are future champions I think though so looking forward to their fights. Rory has potential, Miller is pretty good, he's had quite a few title shots, in fact he's won every fight besides the title fights until now and Demetrious keeps getting to the number one contender fight and then losing there, all my guys will be back, especially Mendes. Plus Miller and Demetrious still have something to prove.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:40 pm

aka44ever(browne) def mrrufc(rothwell) via tko rnd 3 2:46.good fight.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:43 am

Lord_High_MMA(stevenson) def xxfreperxx(aurelio) via ko 3rd rnd 3:51.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:22 am

To my opponents.

This morning i was in a car accident. I am loaded full of pain meds. I still intend to complete my fights through the week. Just wanted to say enjoy whooping my ass this week as my reaction time will probably be slowed considerably.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:25 am

nosmos10 wrote:
To my opponents.

This morning i was in a car accident. I am loaded full of pain meds. I still intend to complete my fights through the week. Just wanted to say enjoy whooping my ass this week as my reaction time will probably be slowed considerably.
Dam bro sorry to hear that,hope you start feeling better.You got some crazy drivers out there right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:23 am

Yea it was actually a semi that didn't see me. Pushed me right off the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Owens.... Bro I told you if you don't reset your ps3 we will keep disconnecting. You didn't do it and we disconnected yet again. Get back on so we can do our fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Looks like il just have to catch you another time. A heads that you weren't coming back would have been nice. I sat there waiting for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Nosmos10 hendo defeats owens47/Longhorn1122 wandy flash ko intercept knee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:32 pm

K, people. I'm going to be on most all of tonight. Then tomorrow I'm going camping and will be back Tuesday. So, I'll post rest of card tonight and I guess the only guy I still have fights with is Mojigga so get on if you can please.
Back to top Go down
LongHorn1122
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
LongHorn1122

PostSubject: not happening   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:58 am

Twin city bad guy has not fought me yet and i messaged him twice and not a thing idk what his deal is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 am

To biggamefisher and wwcfleague

When are you guys available to get our fights done?
I Will be on and off tomorrow and on Monday for most of the day.
If a time suits you just let me know.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 pm

No fw title fight? I would like to defend my belt if possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Never mind must have been looking in the middle of the main card being built. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 pm

I gave you one, but sincd you faced Jung last week we didn't want it to be back to back title defences with the same person, but he won the fight, but by a flash ko that he had been getting dominated, so the only thinkable opponent would be Mendes, but since he did get flash ko'd causing the loss I thought people might not want that, but okay. It's done, will have to get it done when I return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Lookin forward to it bro. Enjoy camping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 pm

If he won i have no issue with fighting him again. But its up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Nosmos10 JDS defeats wwcfleague struve rnd 5 tko to unify the hw belt And get revenge for the only loss I had with JDS.

Good fight bro.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Nosmos10 JDS defeats wwcfleague struve rnd 5 tko to unify the hw belt And get revenge for the only loss I had with JDS.

Good fight bro.
Confirmed result,GF bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 12: Resolve   WWCF 12: Resolve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next