Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)

Go down 
+5
mrrufc
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
Arch30z
colonelpizza
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wise

Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
what am i going to do about last weeks title fight?? i just did it even tho it was a very shady fight and he picked the wrong guy in rory macdonald please look at my video wen i post it later tonight because i was outraged when i tried to take it to the ground n couldnt move anywhere because every time i did i was getting reversed by non posture punch reverse punch reverse i will not rest til i see justice
Mojigga isn't signed with Rory so the fight is automatically out the window.You still have your title fight.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

I would still like to review the video though.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:42 pm

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
HW fight added.
Bestcagefighter2 vs Mrrufc.
bestcagefighter(velasquez) def mrrufc(rothwell) via ko rnd2,was not able to catch time.
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:57 pm

First of all there is no Sanchez in ww pride I've been using rory for a while in pride since our last fight vs gap second why did u fight the fight if I had the wrong fighter third u did't go to the ground because I kept kneeing u in the face :-P finally I only got 3 reversals u should have been more concerned about those knees lol
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 am

Not 4 nothing be a real champ and take your loss like a man . I lose all the time it happens ,u got caught early and couldnt recover and by your post u still haven't recovered mentally . Don't be such a jive turkey about this :-D
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:09 am

I can't wait to see the vid it was awesome enjoy guys
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 am

Rory def Owens47 hardy by tko rd 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:08 am

Aka44ever browne defeats Nosmos10 JDS rnd 2 ko
Good fight
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:18 am

nosmos10 wrote:
Aka44ever browne defeats Nosmos10 JDS rnd 2 ko
Good fight
confirmed fight,time was 2:55.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:54 am

i dont mind losing and im not saying i woulda won just would have stood a better chance in the short 2 minute fight you did it everytime it hit the ground. salty fucker who taught you that shit because you werent doing that b4 when i was able to transition on you at will without being reversed now you start punch reversing and denying it. i believed you called it pepping me with shots and anticipating my moving also known as punch reversals. i should have the video up today after work
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

As much as I pisses me off to here that I thank u because u could not be so far off. To think someone taught me how 2 fight recently is just hilarious. Ask anybody on this league my ground game sucks because I try and reverse 2 much. U muffed me up real good last time with huges and I was all over it simple...by the way guys when u watch the vid he broke towards the end of it and started moving all weird and chit but should be a good one. I please comment on the vid I know it's legit but I would like hear if that was a nice whoopin :-)
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:36 pm

I can't catch trusolja online , I've pmd on ps3 anyway so hopefully hell get bk to me , or if ya read this MSG me a time for 2moz because card gonna be up ! Cool
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:43 pm

that moving all weird is me faking a transition repeatedly to fuck with ya its not hard so dont try and twist it on me i really didnt care all that much up until you started denying it. itll be up within the hour and you will see that everytime it went to the ground which wasnt much i was reversed while you were rapidly punching i see 3 situations in which you used it i tried to transition out right away because you were non posture punching so i should be able to get out unless your flicking your stick right after a punch then throwing another i even tried to time one and got reversed. you were using it to neutralize my ground so you could keep striking
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93oMZ11VbQg&feature=youtu.be

While the stnading he was dong very well, when it reached the ground it looked like he glitched. He reversed practically everything. Especially at 1:07, you catch a punch and pull him into half guard, he does what seems to be a grapple block, but that automatically puts him in side control witout a transition, he just floated over. Then there were a few times were they were wiggling with no one doing anything. I say that he was definitley glitching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:08 pm

So many fights still need done, let's go people.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:05 pm

lol the wiggling is me i just learned how to do that u do a transition half way n let it go you its just wiggling no reversals thrown in there i felt like i couldve done alot better if not won if he wasnt doing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 pm

More fights need to be done before a new card comes out for Pride, this isn't enough to settle contenders, etc. I'll try and get on as soon as I get back and do my fights, this card is currently extended to Monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
lol the wiggling is me i just learned how to do that u do a transition half way n let it go you its just wiggling no reversals thrown in there i felt like i couldve done alot better if not won if he wasnt doing that.
Yeah, I should have known that. Sometimes when I think a person is going to transition I go back and forth a few times to try and get the reversal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 am

I counted three instances of punch-flicking. It is my opinion that the glitch was used to exploit a reversal several times in that match up. I think the match should be ruled a NC and a penalty should be given, since Penguin agrees, but I will let Nosmos and WWCF_Fighting make their minds up before any action is taken.

Arch, I will be online all night tonight. I had softball last night and then when I came home I was working on updating my personal records (rankings), including lots of fighter changes, and doing laundry from my trip. My apologies. I will be on tomorrow - Friday nights very consistently.

EDIT - Wiggling the stick toward a transition, UP or DIAGONAL, is okay and part of the game. Wiggling the stick left and right slightly is a PUNISHABLE offense. Wiggling the stick left and right is a free reversal, and is another glitch in the reverse system. Just so everyone is clear, both of the following things are punishable:
- Punch Flich reverse glitch
- Wiggle Stick reverse glitch

If any member of the league has a video of you doing any of the following glitches, you will be punished with NO CONTEST matches, loss of fighters, all the way up to league suspension or eventual dismissal. This league supports fair play, and to do that we have to draw the line between the skilled tactics, cheap tactics, and glitches. Hopefully anyone reprimanded for such actions won't take offense, and instead change their tactics and become a better player overall because of it.
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 am

Arch, I will be online all night tonight. I had softball last night and then when I came home I was working on updating my personal records (rankings), including lots of fighter changes, and doing laundry from my trip. My apologies. I will be on tomorrow - Friday nights very consistently

Ok cool it's jus I thought card was gonna be up tonight , but looks like its been extended , I'll be on tonight or Friday night may be better as I am on uk time, so I guess I'm like 6hours ahead of you . So your night time middle of morning For me ! Which is fine on weekend or Friday ok , we will get done tho im very active ,jus bear in mind time zone bro, cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 am

The card will be up tonight, it's my fault that I didn't get my fights done this week. I'm running late trying to get back to normal from my vacation. I will take a yellow or red card if I must, and less fights for next week. Even worse, I have two title fights I didn't complete with Agreed and I have to get them done because I am slowing down the entire league. It's my fault and there is no excuse other than a limited amount of time. I will get back on track by the weekend and I hope to have all of my previous fights completed by tomorrow or Friday.

EDIT - I am usually online 7pm - 12pm eastern, so that would be 1am-7am roughly. If you can stay up until 1am or so tonight, I should be online by 7pm here and we can do it as quickly as possible. Like I said, I don't want to hold anything up more than I already have.
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Dude u guys r retarded I'm not a computer person I don't know of any "glitch" like u guys I play the game thats it .it'called a pattern if I punch u twice and u escape next time I'll punch u twice then go 4 a reversal. Change ur game up. Trusoulja ur another story looks like like ur stop bitter about the big hurt I put on nate ..saying several times that fight when he only got reversed 2 or three times but it's cool u guys "think" what u want but I know what happened. U girls r just speculating.
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Btw I flick once not some l,r,l,r bullchit that is cheap shit. One more thing jive when u post a vid post the whole fight.and without ur pussy commentary some people might just want to see an old school ass whoopin
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Ok bro I understand , problem is I can't stay up till 1am tonite cause I have work at 6am and I need my sleep or I'm useless lol, but I don't want you to get yellow card or whatever , I'm sure it says it's open till Sunday due to other fights not getting done , best bet still Friday night bro , sry man , if I could stay up I would .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)   Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 10: 退廃 (Decadence)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next