HomeHome  portalportal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Share
 

 WWCF 14: Fallout

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER


Posts : 128
Points : 154
Join date : 2012-05-24

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Colonelpizza (Cro Cop) def MrUFC (Rothwell) Via Straight punch KO in round 2 gf dude you have mean striking

__________________________________________________
WWCF: 14-9
Pride: 10-7
CES: 7-0 (2 Title Defenses)
P4P: 31-16
Back to top Go down
owens47
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
owens47

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Join date : 2012-07-09

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Owens47( Wanderlie Silva) defeats WWCF_League( Brian Stann) by dec 29-28. Good fight man if it wasnt for that knee you would have won

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 F10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 pm

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
TwinCityBadGuy wrote:
Truth be told, I dont understand why legit fighters with Ranked/League records above like .750 would feel the need to use a guy like Jones, GSP, Aldo, etc.I had the chance to pick up some of those guys too, but I use Yvel, and still fought my way to a title shot, and I consider myself mediocre. It's called challenging yourself. Some guys must just be so scared of losing that they need a handicap. It's pretty annoying. Am I wrong?
Whats the point bro?Respectfully??

My point is, why do guys who compete in this league who are clearly top shelf competitors feel the need to have to use the best fighters available in the game? If you're a top tier player, why do you need to use the best fighters in the game? Where's the challenge? Where's the pride? Then they get matched up with inexperienced competitors who have nothing but the lower tier fighters to choose from because they didn't find out about the league until recently. I try to make myself a better overall fighter not by choosing the best fighter available, even when I had the chance to pick one of them, but by choosing a guy that going to give me a challenge and make me better in the long run. I have the utmost respect for the guy who can take a mid level guy and put on a great fight against the juggernauts put before them. But when you got a guy who has a 1,000+ wins and 200 losses using the best fighters in the game... Do I really need to keep going?
Back to top Go down
Wise
.
.


Posts : 1104
Points : 1606
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : somewhere in time!!

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 pm

owens47 wrote:
Owens47( Wanderlie Silva) defeats WWCF_League( Brian Stann) by dec 29-28. Good fight man if it wasnt for that knee you would have won

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 F10
Yea man gf,that was a very close fight and that knee gave you the win,lol.

__________________________________________________
WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Pressi12
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Wise
.
.


Posts : 1104
Points : 1606
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : somewhere in time!!

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 pm

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:
WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
TwinCityBadGuy wrote:
Truth be told, I dont understand why legit fighters with Ranked/League records above like .750 would feel the need to use a guy like Jones, GSP, Aldo, etc.I had the chance to pick up some of those guys too, but I use Yvel, and still fought my way to a title shot, and I consider myself mediocre. It's called challenging yourself. Some guys must just be so scared of losing that they need a handicap. It's pretty annoying. Am I wrong?
Whats the point bro?Respectfully??

My point is, why do guys who compete in this league who are clearly top shelf competitors feel the need to have to use the best fighters available in the game? If you're a top tier player, why do you need to use the best fighters in the game? Where's the challenge? Where's the pride? Then they get matched up with inexperienced competitors who have nothing but the lower tier fighters to choose from because they didn't find out about the league until recently. I try to make myself a better overall fighter not by choosing the best fighter available, even when I had the chance to pick one of them, but by choosing a guy that going to give me a challenge and make me better in the long run. I have the utmost respect for the guy who can take a mid level guy and put on a great fight against the juggernauts put before them. But when you got a guy who has a 1,000+ wins and 200 losses using the best fighters in the game... Do I really need to keep going?
I understand what you mean bro,i just didn't want any one who uses a high rated fighter taking it wrong and start going off or something like that,i just didn't feel that comment was necessary cause it could of fueled a bad debate!!

__________________________________________________
WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Pressi12
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 pm

It wasn't to start some whole debate or ruffle any feathers or anything. It was really just to plant a seed in some heads. If you feel you're a great fighter in this game, then really what satisfaction do you really get from using these guys? I'd rather lose in a great fight against a great opponent, than win a fight because I had an incredible advantage using some 89+ guy. You know what I mean? Especially if you are considered a great fighter in this game. It's more like a "shame on you" type of thing. A true SMH. I've always tried to be as reasonable as possible. If I see bullshit, I'm not going to turn my head. That's just the way I've learned to be. And if that's frowned upon in this league, then I guess I must not belong here.
Back to top Go down
Wise
.
.


Posts : 1104
Points : 1606
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : somewhere in time!!

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 pm

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:
It wasn't to start some whole debate or ruffle any feathers or anything. It was really just to plant a seed in some heads. If you feel you're a great fighter in this game, then really what satisfaction do you really get from using these guys? I'd rather lose in a great fight against a great opponent, than win a fight because I had an incredible advantage using some 89+ guy. You know what I mean? Especially if you are considered a great fighter in this game. It's more like a "shame on you" type of thing. A true SMH. I've always tried to be as reasonable as possible. If I see bullshit, I'm not going to turn my head. That's just the way I've learned to be. And if that's frowned upon in this league, then I guess I must not belong here.
No one is here by force,but since you want to put it that way,it really wasn't your bizz to begin with,your always welcome to leave,no sweat man.

__________________________________________________
WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Pressi12
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:28 pm

It wasn't anything that happened in this card in particular. It's been piling up for a while now. Are you really OK with the most skilled guys who compete in this league using the best fighters the game has to offer?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Twin I see where you are coming from. You suggesting that there should be a limit on fighters? Like an overall limit? I can't really talk much about the subject since I have Bowles & Hendo. Then again I don't feel bad about using Bowles since the whole division is filled with high overalls through out.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 am

Agreedrobert619 (Hendo) defeats JLVE_Turkey (Rampage) via UD (48-47 x3)
Very very solid fight. Very back and forth. Was able to win by the narrowest of margins here. He controlled the stand up for the most part while i had control on the ground.

Agreedrobert619 (Bowles) defeats JLVE_Turkey (Faber) via UD (48-47 x3)

Much like the Hendo/Rampage fight but the roles were reversed. He had control on the ground while I had the stand up. I was able to rock him and drop a few more times then in the LHW bout so I had a little bit more of a lead but I gassed in the later rounds cause of that.

He almost made me pay with a sub that was about .5 of a second from being completed. I'm saying I got lucky he made a mistake at the worse possible time.

Very good fights JLVE_Turkey!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:36 am

Sorry I wasn't around for the great debates that happened. I had happy hour at work and came home and found myself napping on the couch for like 3 hours while my PS3 sat at the PSN Store looking at the new additions.

Arch and MRRUFC, fights are assigned by rankings and by title shot worthiness. Squash whatever beef you guys have and fight each other if the mods book you two to fight. I will try not to book you guys together this week to give you a week to cool off, but after that, you shouldn't need or want special treatment, especially if you are building a rivalry. That should fuel your desire to fight him again right away.

If someone was punch flicking or wiggle reversing, then post the video so we can review it and, if necessary, take action so it doesn't happen again. If there is no video supplied, we can't do anything about it because it's just hearsay. And as you can see, tempers and egos happen in such a prideful, personal 1v1 sport. We can't action someone without a video because the person that lost can just say anything to null the win. Either supply a video or let it breathe.

Twin, I don't understand the premise of your argument. We are going great lengths to spread out the wealth of people in the UFC. We might even start regulating the "average overall" of each individual fighter. We might even be able to handicap the averages based on records. All of this is being talked about, but we don't want to isolate our best players and make them feel like we are giving them the shaft. It's a thin line to walk when trying to strip fighters from someone that didn't break any rules. We are doing everything possible to get PARITY in the league. PARITY means the newest members have the best fighters, and the best members have the worst fighters. This is a process that's going to take a LONG time, if it EVER happens. We can't force people to use fighters that they are unfamiliar with or dislike. We have to be careful how we handle this or we could ruin everything we've built over the past 15 weeks. And we refuse to do that.

What strikes me as odd, and don't take this the wrong way, is I never expected you to care about parity, equality, or any of that. After losing several disconnected matches, I've seen you firsthand take the first laggy win you could get and offer no rematch. You also have two really good fighters that are unstoppable using the right tactics. If you are looking to make the league more fair and more even, please look at yourself first and foremost, before starting to try to change how other people play the game. Agreed, JIVE, and other fighters like Nosmos have offered rematches under laggy conditions, win or lose. Hell, Agreed won a whack decision for a title fight and offered to say that I won because of the damage/takedown discrepancy. I feel like many people would have taken the easy win in that situation and many others.

In order to change the thought process of the league and make it better, we should all lead by example. Even though I get my ass kicked by JIVE, Nosmos, and Agreed, I enjoy their battles because I learn a lot and they treat all of their opponents with respect. And that is commendable and should never be punished, but should be responded with positive reinforcement so that behavior never stops.

This is not calling out anyone, but we should all be the fighters we expect others to be.

EDIT - New Card will be up TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:28 am

The final title fights have been announced!

NOSMOS10 Jose Aldo (c) vs PENGUINOFWINGO Chad Mendes
JIVE_TURKEY Ben Henderson (c) vs BESTCAGEFIGHTER2 Jim Miller


I wanted to give the new people a shot at the title, and told myself that the new fighter that finished his fight the fastest would get their shot at 1-0 or 2-0. However, a lot of the new fighters didn't get their fights in yet, so I was forced to give Mendes another title shot. Please get your fights done as soon as possible as it may change the PPV scheduling based on your result. I am flirting with releasing the schedule once a week instead of the bi-weekly method currently being used. This would allow champions more time to prepare against the challenger and less excuse for missing your fights if the card is only done once a week.

The deadline is approaching so let's get the rest of these fights done!
Back to top Go down
mmaelite420
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mmaelite420

Posts : 299
Points : 400
Join date : 2012-07-23
Location : st louis

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:40 pm

cant wait for more fights, had all mine done within 2 or 3 days, all i have left is a pride fight, still waiting on my opponent ( dominicanpro) to get ahold of me

__________________________________________________
WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Mma_114


UFC & PRIDE
Jon Fitch- 8-3 / 6-0
Cub Swanson- 8-2 / 5-5
Miguel Torres- 9-1

CES(3-2)
CFCF(1-1)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 pm

TruSolja wrote:
Sorry I wasn't around for the great debates that happened. I had happy hour at work and came home and found myself napping on the couch for like 3 hours while my PS3 sat at the PSN Store looking at the new additions.

Arch and MRRUFC, fights are assigned by rankings and by title shot worthiness. Squash whatever beef you guys have and fight each other if the mods book you two to fight. I will try not to book you guys together this week to give you a week to cool off, but after that, you shouldn't need or want special treatment, especially if you are building a rivalry. That should fuel your desire to fight him again right away.

If someone was punch flicking or wiggle reversing, then post the video so we can review it and, if necessary, take action so it doesn't happen again. If there is no video supplied, we can't do anything about it because it's just hearsay. And as you can see, tempers and egos happen in such a prideful, personal 1v1 sport. We can't action someone without a video because the person that lost can just say anything to null the win. Either supply a video or let it breathe.

Twin, I don't understand the premise of your argument. We are going great lengths to spread out the wealth of people in the UFC. We might even start regulating the "average overall" of each individual fighter. We might even be able to handicap the averages based on records. All of this is being talked about, but we don't want to isolate our best players and make them feel like we are giving them the shaft. It's a thin line to walk when trying to strip fighters from someone that didn't break any rules. We are doing everything possible to get PARITY in the league. PARITY means the newest members have the best fighters, and the best members have the worst fighters. This is a process that's going to take a LONG time, if it EVER happens. We can't force people to use fighters that they are unfamiliar with or dislike. We have to be careful how we handle this or we could ruin everything we've built over the past 15 weeks. And we refuse to do that.

What strikes me as odd, and don't take this the wrong way, is I never expected you to care about parity, equality, or any of that. After losing several disconnected matches, I've seen you firsthand take the first laggy win you could get and offer no rematch. You also have two really good fighters that are unstoppable using the right tactics. If you are looking to make the league more fair and more even, please look at yourself first and foremost, before starting to try to change how other people play the game. Agreed, JIVE, and other fighters like Nosmos have offered rematches under laggy conditions, win or lose. Hell, Agreed won a whack decision for a title fight and offered to say that I won because of the damage/takedown discrepancy. I feel like many people would have taken the easy win in that situation and many others.

In order to change the thought process of the league and make it better, we should all lead by example. Even though I get my ass kicked by JIVE, Nosmos, and Agreed, I enjoy their battles because I learn a lot and they treat all of their opponents with respect. And that is commendable and should never be punished, but should be responded with positive reinforcement so that behavior never stops.

This is not calling out anyone, but we should all be the fighters we expect others to be.

EDIT - New Card will be up TONIGHT!
Twincitybadguy also know at one point I had JJ and Cruz as well when this league was a infant. I chose to let them go to be fair to other players. I took Freakin forrest in there place!
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

Posts : 201
Points : 222
Join date : 2012-07-05

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 pm

EDIT - New Card will be up TONIGHT

So WWCF 14 is up today ?

__________________________________________________
WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Wwcfbignog_zps34cf20b2
Hw (Big Nog) Rec Ufc 4-2 Pride 4-1
Mw (A. Silva) Rec Ufc 3-1 Pride 5-0
Lw (Cerrone) Rec Ufc 2-1 Pride 1-1
p4p Rec 19-6
Rfl Rec 1-1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 pm

I dont feel like creating a new topic and this isn't the spot for this, but I was winning on ranked and had five wins and 4 were high ranked guys -- then I started about 10 other fights, and I was winning all of them before they dc'd, some dc'd early and some late, but it really agitates me and on two of the disconnects it counted as a loss on my overall record, but when looking monthly at my record it says 5-0.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Arch30z wrote:
EDIT - New Card will be up TONIGHT

So WWCF 14 is up today ?
just the prelims not the main events
Back to top Go down
mmaelite420
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mmaelite420

Posts : 299
Points : 400
Join date : 2012-07-23
Location : st louis

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
I dont feel like creating a new topic and this isn't the spot for this, but I was winning on ranked and had five wins and 4 were high ranked guys -- then I started about 10 other fights, and I was winning all of them before they dc'd, some dc'd early and some late, but it really agitates me and on two of the disconnects it counted as a loss on my overall record, but when looking monthly at my record it says 5-0.
are you quiting the game and signing out after dc, thats what ive heard you supposed to do, i started doing it a couple months ago and now i vary rarely get dc, definatly still get some lag every now and then but thats better than a dc i guess lol

__________________________________________________
WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Mma_114


UFC & PRIDE
Jon Fitch- 8-3 / 6-0
Cub Swanson- 8-2 / 5-5
Miguel Torres- 9-1

CES(3-2)
CFCF(1-1)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm

mmaelite420 wrote:
penguinfwingo wrote:
I dont feel like creating a new topic and this isn't the spot for this, but I was winning on ranked and had five wins and 4 were high ranked guys -- then I started about 10 other fights, and I was winning all of them before they dc'd, some dc'd early and some late, but it really agitates me and on two of the disconnects it counted as a loss on my overall record, but when looking monthly at my record it says 5-0.
are you quiting the game and signing out after dc, thats what ive heard you supposed to do, i started doing it a couple months ago and now i vary rarely get dc, definatly still get some lag every now and then but thats better than a dc i guess lol

This
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Lordhighmma to day is the deadline for our fight bro. Can you get on tonight?
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

Posts : 173
Points : 210
Join date : 2012-04-15

WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:20 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Lordhighmma to day is the deadline for our fight bro. Can you get on tonight?
im fixing to jump on here like in 30mins give or take,so lets do this.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Il be on bro. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:04 pm

TruSolja wrote:


1) Twin, I don't understand the premise of your argument. We are going great lengths to spread out the wealth of people in the UFC. We might even start regulating the "average overall" of each individual fighter. We might even be able to handicap the averages based on records. All of this is being talked about, but we don't want to isolate our best players and make them feel like we are giving them the shaft. It's a thin line to walk when trying to strip fighters from someone that didn't break any rules. We are doing everything possible to get PARITY in the league. PARITY means the newest members have the best fighters, and the best members have the worst fighters. This is a process that's going to take a LONG time, if it EVER happens. We can't force people to use fighters that they are unfamiliar with or dislike. We have to be careful how we handle this or we could ruin everything we've built over the past 15 weeks. And we refuse to do that.


2) What strikes me as odd, and don't take this the wrong way, is I never expected you to care about parity, equality, or any of that. After losing several disconnected matches, I've seen you firsthand take the first laggy win you could get and offer no rematch. You also have two really good fighters that are unstoppable using the right tactics. If you are looking to make the league more fair and more even, please look at yourself first and foremost, before starting to try to change how other people play the game. Agreed, JIVE, and other fighters like Nosmos have offered rematches under laggy conditions, win or lose. Hell, Agreed won a whack decision for a title fight and offered to say that I won because of the damage/takedown discrepancy. I feel like many people would have taken the easy win in that situation and many others.


3) In order to change the thought process of the league and make it better, we should all lead by example. Even though I get my ass kicked by JIVE, Nosmos, and Agreed, I enjoy their battles because I learn a lot and they treat all of their opponents with respect. And that is commendable and should never be punished, but should be responded with positive reinforcement so that behavior never stops.

This is not calling out anyone, but we should all be the fighters we expect others to be.


4) Twincitybadguy also know at one point I had JJ and Cruz as well when this league was a infant. I chose to let them go to be fair to other players. I took Freakin forrest in there place!

Im just gonna break down your comment by numbers so I don't leave any stone unturned.

In 1), I agree with everything you said. I don't agree with stripping guy's fighters either, that would be wrong. Basically like I said, I was just trying to plant some seeds in some guy's heads. If you know you're a top ranked player, why do you feel the need to have to use the best fighters? I feel like I covered everything on my mind with those comments, so I don't want to be a broken record.

In 2), when we did our Overeem vs Yvel fight, there was no lag in that fight. Yes, we got DC'd a few times but there was no lag in that particular fight. If there's ANY lag in a league fight, I won't even consider it a league fight. I'll keep trying until we got a good connection. Also, why didn't you call lag until later? (Which there wasn't) You have alot of pull in this league so people listen to what you have to say, and in a way I feel like you're trying to throw me under the bus by telling me I took the easy win, which is BS in my opinion. I've lost to guys that I've dominated before, and it was frustrating but I never take any credit away from them. I just focus on not letting that happen again.
Also, I use Chuck because I love Chuck, PERIOD. He's been my favorite fighter for years. When I started fighting in MMA, I had already been boxing since I was about 15. He was my biggest influence to fight in MMA so I based my entire style around his. I respect that he stands up and fights until the fight is over. My idea of a great fight is effective aggression, not pummeling for position for half the round and getting a win just because you were on top for longer than the other guy. That's just annoying.
Same reason why I use Gilbert. He's a striker who's great in the clinch, but you'll never see me going for the clinch because I think the clinch/ground system in this game is garbage.
I picked up Frankie because I don't have any little guys and he's got great takedown defense. I try to box with him and still have yet to win a fight with him after 2 fights.

In 3) I absolutely agree. The guys you listed are some of the most respectable guys I've fought against since I started in league competition. Much respect to the guys who show good sportsmanship.

And in 4) That's a great way to lead by example. I respect the shit out of your actions and that goes a long way in my book.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Twin. I've been trying to gt a hold of you on PSN right now to do our fight and you dont respond, also...Aldo Def. Mendes but I have new stuff to do and my flick wasn't catching his repeated kicks and so he rocked me, but I'm switching remotes, so Nosmos accept my call out I'm about to make.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 14: Fallout   WWCF 14: Fallout - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
WWCF 14: Fallout
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/WWCF Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: