Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Past Events

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Past Events  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 pm

i'll go back to that fight later, watching Dan Hardy Vs. Carlos Condit now.

I've heard that Hardy gets destroyed in this fight, so let's see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 pm

I am watching the TUF Season 7 Finale, the first fight is Matt Riddle Vs. Dante Rivera, I predict Riddle to win.

Riddle wins round 1 by 10-9, getting dominate clinch positions and gettinga takedown at the end of the round to seal it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I think that Riddle wins the second round, 10-9 with some good clinch work, getting some good punches off from the mount and haveing a close submission and getting some good rib shots in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Riddle wins round 3 by 10-9, the fights should be 30-27 in favor of Riddle, good showing, Rivera couldn't do anything, he just kept clinching but everytime he did Riddle would turn him around immediately and unload knees to the lead leg and then get the takedown and beat him up from there. Dominate performance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Jeremy Stephens Vs. Spencer Fisher now, I believe this is that crazy KO highlight where Stephens raises his hands in victory to early and Fisher lands a flying knee that KO's him, should still be a good fight a nice stand and bang back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:14 pm

First round is all Fisher, he defends the subs with ease, passes, and lands some very nice shots. First round goes 10-9 for Fisher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Fisher wins round 2, 10-9, taking him down again and getting some more good shots off. Standup was about even for how long they stood, at the end Stephens got a takedown but definitley not enough to give him the round, should be 20-18 now for Fisher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Stephens wins round 3, apparently this isn't the last second jumping knee, I wanted to see that Sad. Should be a win for Fisher by 29-28.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Diwgo Sanchez Vs. Luigi Fav----something. I would say I expect the Nightmare to win in an impressiv fashion as this guy isn't even in UFC anymore and most of his wins where over lower-level guys, still I mean he's in the UFC for a reason which means you can never count a person out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Really good defense by Luigi, not much action by him though, got a good takedown at the end of the round. Sanchez wins the first 10-9 for his aggresiveness and he landed some good shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Sanchez wins round 2, knocking Luigi down a few times and obviously getting the better of the striking, each time Luigi has been able to recover however, he really keeps his composure well. Should be 20-18 in favor of Sanchez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Luigi has great defense in everything except striking, he has great takedown defense, great defense to get back to his feet. Sanchez hit a good head kick however and then follows up with a knee and he drops and Sanchez goes off and finishes him with punches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Ultimate Fighter finale time, CB Dollaway Vs. Amir Sadollah. It really sucks for Jesse Taylor, you have to wonder that if he wasn't taken out of the competition if he would of won the finale tonight and if he did where he would be now, on the main card all the time winning fights, losing fights. I wish the original matchup happened, so he got a little reckless, that's a huge punishment for what he did. I guess it does teach him a valuable lesson though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Sadollah gets caught on the bottom again against Dollaway and catches another armbar for the victory, Dollaway most clearly taps his hand once against Sadollah's leg and it shows that he's tapping, Herb Dean stops it as it should have been and Dollaway get's angery saying he didn't tap, but he did. Amir is very soft-spoken in victory, still kind of funny though. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 pm

It's time for the Main Event: Kendall "Da Spyda" Grove Vs. Evan Tanner, I predict Grove to win by a slick armbar submission, I jusy feel like it will happen like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 pm

I give the first round to Grove, he had some really good standup, good sub attempts and when they didn't work he used them to get back to his feet. Had a nice upkick that caught Tanner square on the beard, good first round I'll give it to "Da Spyda" though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Kendall wins round 2, really dominating the standup, he rocked Tanner and basically it was him controlling the standup while Tanner just tried to push him against the cage and get him down, Grove either blocks it, or almost immediately gets back to his feet and then dominates the standup some more, it's 20-18 for Grove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 am

IDK....on that third round, I'll say Tanner because he wanted the finish but couldn't get it so I think it should be Grove by 29-28.

It was, the judges had: 29-28 to Tanner, idk how, 30-26, and 30-26 for Grove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 am

Watching UFC 105, some good fights: Mike Swick Vs. Dan Hardy, Bisping Vs. Kang, Vera Vs. Couture & more. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 am

I fell asleep when watching the PPV, watching Chris Weidman Q&A. Hope he gets Silva as the next title fight, he would get a sub victory in 4th round I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:02 am

Nice answers by Weidman, really one of my favorites at MW. Was a good Q&A session, he picked Frankie over Bendo though, it's too bad he'll get that one wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 am

Watching Dan Henderson Vs. Rousimar Palhares from UFC 88, this is Palhares 2nd fight in the octagon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:25 am

I would say that Hendo wins the first round 10-9 because he landed some really good shots, Palhares finally got him down in the last 30 seconds of the round, but Hendo controlled practically all of the round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:31 am

Hendo wins round 2, 10-9. Obviously controlling on the feet, and was on top for a while, Palhares was on top for a bit and had a good takedown and sub attempt, but I give the round to Hendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 am

Hendo wins round 3 by 10-9, the final score should be 30-27 for Henderson. Palhares needs to get some more tools in his box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past Events
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Forums :: MMA Discussions-
Jump to: