Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Battlefield 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Any of you guys play Battlefield 3? It's really fun and intense, I just got the armored Kill dlc it's friggin sick man the levels are so huge and diverse, all the vehicles provide plenty of transportation and epic vehicle warfare. You should all check it out at least once to see if you like it!
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:11 pm

I bought it when it first came out and played it for about 2 hours one day and haven't played since. I should go and do campagin because I just screwed around online and my highest win/death ratio was actually surprising for me of about 11-10 because I suck at shooting games. All the others were 3-14. Cool
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Ohh ok yeah, the campaign was really fun and challenging on the hardest difficulty. But yeah if you don't like or care for the shooting genre then you might not have fun, but I do lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Forums :: Off Topics/Other..-
Jump to: