Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card)

Go down 
+12
Klawgor_Baku
AKA44EVER
CHOPPEDANDGLUED
EL_TERRIBLE_0069
Lord_High_MMA
xxfreperxx
colonelpizza
JlVE_TURKEY
Arch30z
fapen77
CRAZYstupidHIGH
mmaelite420
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Do you think \
Yes.
WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Vote_lcap76%WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 76% [ 13 ]
No.
WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card)   WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:04 pm

you would be the only person with 2 loss's?
lol

not how im runnin wwcf league bro
if wise wants to demand theres a loss on my league i will have to go im not here to be pushed when im uprising this league. not fair..
i feel stepped on at this point.

you will go into new card at 12am 0-1, baku will be 1-0 final..
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card)   WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:
you would be the only person with 2 loss's?
lol

not how im runnin wwcf league bro
if wise wants to demand theres a loss on my league i will have to go im not here to be pushed when im uprising this league. not fair..
i feel stepped on at this point.

you will go into new card at 12am 0-1, baku will be 1-0 final..
This was a post from jahjah,now does this sound like someone trying to take first admin control??Quote the part where he said,MY LEAGUE!!Guy got upset mainly cause he thought i would be easy and just hand him the league,lol,very hilarious guy!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card)   WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:09 pm

And you guys never saw all the demands he made through pm's!!Guy was clearly trying to make it seem like he was the top admin,all i would tell him was that i have authority to make decisions on league activities,which he obviously didn't like.Said i was bossing every one around,can someone please tell me if i bossed someone around?I mean for real get serious,why would i be bossy,this is for fun and you can't be bossy or else some one can just say,f**k you,i'm out!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card)   WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF 20: New Beginning (Official Card)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4