Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE

Go down 
+7
lil420matt
MUCHcl_4EVER
Wise
Arch30z
xxkingxtazxx
XxGNP_PRODIGYxX
mmaelite420
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE   WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:29 am

XxFuKxxHaterzxX wrote:
Arch30z wrote:
XxFuKxxHaterzxX wrote:
mmaelite420 wrote:
well all you can do is try again if you get the opportunity , if not dont sweat it , as long as you let it be known you are tryn 2 complete your fights you will not be penalized!
I was trying to tell him to let me send & he just sent me fk this. You can see I'm trying to get all mine done. I think Brown Pride is having controller problems, but give us til tommorrow. As for Arch30z, idk.

Lol man you funny , mention the fact your head was so red and it was rnd 3, I can confidently say I'd won , we can do tonight jus funny you ain't say how bad you were losing
Funny how you didn't say how bad you where hurt in the first fight. Why you gotta be such a punk? I was just stating facts about how you just left me hanging. Lol. Your funny.

How was I losing in the first fight ??? Dnt lie bro , and that last fight your was more aless DONE . True ? I mean a couple shots from KO , jus funny how you didn't mention how much bs the disconnect was, like I said we do lta , I ain't no punk either Lil boy ! Jus getting the facts right !
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE   WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 am

Aka44ever stil has not accepted my friend request !!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE   WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Solja (Rumble) defeats FAPEN (Koscheck) via UD 30-27.

This was our first fight and it was a bit laggy. We kept our distance mainly due to the lag and to feel each other out. There were a lot of counter takedowns and a lot of dash punching and kicking to close the distances. In the end I got the victory mainly due to takedowns and because I rocked him more times, but both fights were good. It was a lot closer than the 30-27 sounds, I thought I was in trouble for not finishing him when ugly a chance in the third because the second round was all him in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE   WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF24:BOUND FOR BATTLE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3