Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME

Go down 
+8
colonelpizza
rob_lowrider
bro-bro
JlVE_TURKEY
xxfreperxx
AKA44EVER
Lord_High_MMA
Wise
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wise

RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Empty
PostSubject: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:55 am

OK AS YOU KNOW I LIKE TO MAKE THESE RULES VERY PLAIN & SIMPLE!
.NO CLINCHING,TAKEDOWNS.
.IF YOU HAPPEN TO CLINCH OR TAKEDOWN BY ACCIDENT YOU MUST STAND IT UP IMMEDIATELY.2ND OR 3RD ACCIDENT WILL RESULT IN A DQ.
.THIS STRKERS LEAGUE WILL HAVE ONE GENERAL OVERALL CHAMPION.
.THIS WILL BE RANDOM FIGHTER SELECT,IT WILL BE UP TO YOU AND YOUR OPPONENT TO DECIDE.EITHER YOU PICK DIV OR FIGHTER,OR VICE VERSA.
.PLEASE POST YOUR NAMES HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.ALTHOUGH I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO PARTICIPATE.
.YOU ONLY GET ONE FIGHT A WEEK,NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS YOUR OPPONENT DOESN'T SHOW.
.You must beat your opponent by KO or ud but a body tko is ok to,if your opponent gets rocked you must let him get back up and cont until either one achieves a KO.
.BASICALLY THATS IT SINCE I KNOW MOST OF YOU KNOW THE STRIKERS GAME RULES SO MAY THE BEST STRIKER EMERGE!

Last edited by wiseprophesier on Thu May 10, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:23 am

LORD_HIGH_MMA IS READY FOR THIS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:59 am

Nosmos10...... After 12 noon LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Penguinofwingo I've been wanting this to open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:46 pm

How do we know who our opponent is?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:15 pm

I HAVEN'T POSTED ANY CARDS YET,STILL WAITING TO SEE WHO IS GONNA PARTICIPATE,I MEAN SO FAR 3 PPL AND I WILL NOT MAKE A 3 MAN FIGHT CARD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:18 pm

What about you? You don't play?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
What about you? You don't play?
YEA I PLAY BUT I DON'T POST MY NAME CAUSE I'M INCLUDED IN ALL LEAGUES AUTOMATICALLY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Ah got it. Well looking forward to fighting you sometime.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:46 pm

AKA44EVER,LETS STRIKE AWAY!!
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:14 pm

IM DOWN FOR THIS,IMA KO ALL YOU FELLAS,JK!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Dude when you gonna b on?
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:41 am

jive_turkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:17 pm

i'm in
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Just wanted to let every one know i will be opening up this league in the next card so hope you guys are ready to strike!So if you haven't read the rules please do so!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:06 pm

i'm up for this, sounds awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:46 am

i would like to sign up for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:02 pm

so just to make this clear the players decide on a division then select random for fighters
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:08 pm

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X wrote:
so just to make this clear the players decide on a division then select random for fighters
No you get to pick whoever you want,its up to you and your opponent to choose what division,you can even do mirror matches if you guys want!
Back to top Go down
bro-bro
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:51 am

psn: sky-rider_123

im feeling this, sign me up plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:09 am

TwinCityBadGuy
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:17 am

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:
TwinCityBadGuy
Yea bro right now i'm running a 8-man tourney wich is almost over(checkout CES1:BRACKET) to determine the first strikers champion.After the champion is crowned i will start with regular weekly cards!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Are counter grapples allowed for defense?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:13 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Are counter grapples allowed for defense?
No cause you will just end up in clinch position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Ok just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME   RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES OF THE STRIKERS GAME
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next