Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Does hendo stand a chance??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Does hendo stand a chance?? Empty
PostSubject: Does hendo stand a chance??   Does hendo stand a chance?? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:50 pm

so from what ive seen and heard, there is not a lot of people giving dan henderson a shot at making it the entire match, let alone a victory. I have been watching henderson fight since "rings" back in the late 90s, and he has really not strayed from the style of fighting that works for him. at the distance, he has got an overhand, up close he's got the greco. but what i think sets him apart from the previous champs jones had walked thru is his ability to grind and frustrate. or jones could walk thru him too. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Does hendo stand a chance??   Does hendo stand a chance?? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:06 pm

If it stays standing i think Hendo has a chance.But if it goes to the ground jones is gonna grind it out,IMO but i'm rooting for Hendo all the way.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Does hendo stand a chance??   Does hendo stand a chance?? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:54 pm

I wish I could believe hendo has a good % chance but his only chance is the H Bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does hendo stand a chance??   Does hendo stand a chance?? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:16 am

i'm kind of biased but i think hendo has a great shot. he will put the most pressure on jones he's ever had on him. in the rashad fight that head kick hurt jones but rahad didn't follow up with anything that won't be the case with hendo. if he hurts you he goes in for the kill. i also think hendo needs to use the clinch. this will be the most motivated and focused we have ever seen hendo because he knows this is his last shot and that's a very scary dan henderson
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Does hendo stand a chance??   Does hendo stand a chance?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

i think hendo gonna come out guns blazing and i dont think it will be easy to wrestle the greco roman olympian im rooting for hendo hardcore but i give him a 40% chance jones is huge for his weight class and sumhow very strong. i think the early rounds are make or break for hendo he doesnt have a huge gas tank but its good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does hendo stand a chance??   Does hendo stand a chance?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Hendo has a chance, everyone always had a chance, but I do believe it's Josey said. Hendo is really focused because this could very well be his last shot at the title. He could most definitley come out with the win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does hendo stand a chance??   Does hendo stand a chance?? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:19 am

I am a HUGE fan of Hendo's work, he's one of my favorite all time fighters that ever put on a pair of gloves. I will be rooting for him 100% and I agree with Josey that he will ATTACK like a shark if he senses any blood in the waters. In saying that though, I don't think Bones will be beaten anytime this year, I think he will successfully defend his title 4 times this year like he planned on doing. I am hoping that it's a lot closer of a fight than Rashad, because Rashad was too afraid to commit to all offense in fear of getting rocked himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does hendo stand a chance??   Does hendo stand a chance?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does hendo stand a chance??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Forums :: MMA Discussions-
Jump to: