Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS

Go down 
+10
spammerking
xxkingxtazxx
Lord_High_MMA
EL_TERRIBLE_0069
xkushcommandox
Wise
tropicalmango9
Arch30z
Klawgor_Baku
slackin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xxkingxtazxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Lord_High_MMA wrote:
xxkingxtazxx wrote:
Lord_high_mma, hit me up. We have a fight at HW. That's the lamest excuse ever, north/south is not cheap. Is to get out and stop it. Anyways, TO ALL MY OPPONENTS, SEND ME INV. I'VE BEEN TO BUSY TO TRY ADD YOU GUYS. I will get on and accept it. My past opponents didn't put effort on contacting me with fights. That be that person. THanks. Lets go brawl ladies.
when you go for the takedown just to get to N/S over and over, yea it is cheap.Plus I dont need a confirmation code from you to tell me whats cheap and whats not.As for our hw fight, scroll up, stay active and you would know that I quit the league.No one made an effort to add you, guess you didn't either.

I'm still in the game, I"m not a sore loser. I dont quit, no need for you to bother posting here anymore. BYE!
Back to top Go down
xxkingxtazxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Wise, Since he quit, whose my new opponent in HW?
Back to top Go down
slackin

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:29 pm

You'll just get a dq win bro
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 am

@Lordhigh,say bro,if your not gonna compete,you can't be just posting insults to other competing members.No matter what,i always have respect for all members cause i'm in it for the fun and not to make enemies.Please bro,out of respect to the league,lets be professional gamers and do our trash talking with the controller.I want to keep this league known as a league where everyone has respect for each other, even after every fight.Its the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
spammerking
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Canadianbeast101(Sherk)def kingtaz(Sanchez) ud

Kingtaz(alves)def canadianbeast101(condit) by tko end 2

Good fights dude hella good wars bro the beast like that shit. Lol
Back to top Go down
tropicalmango9
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:51 pm

I added klawgur_baku like 3 days ago and he hasn't accepted yet, poizunuus hasn't accepted either
Back to top Go down
slackin

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:35 am

Lets get this card done guys only 4 fights done
Back to top Go down
p-bird_101
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 am

cant we all get along...... ps mrrufc i sent the friend request letts get it on
Back to top Go down
xxkingxtazxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:40 pm

spammerking wrote:
Canadianbeast101(Sherk)def kingtaz(Sanchez) ud

Kingtaz(alves)def canadianbeast101(condit) by tko end 2

Good fights dude hella good wars bro the beast like that shit. Lol

Confirm, GF!
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Arch and freper,i haven't been on as much these last few days,sorry about that.But i will be on and off today.Hopefully we catch each other.Need to get these fights in everyone.
Back to top Go down
slackin

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Not one fight done yet today and it's Saturday. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tropicalmango9
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Tropicalmango9 (randleman) defeats klawgor_baku (jones) by forfeit. He quit in round 1 at 3:17 claiming I body hunt. He punched flicked but I wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
slackin

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:32 pm

tropicalmango9 wrote:
Tropicalmango9 (randleman) defeats klawgor_baku (jones) by forfeit. He quit in round 1 at 3:17 claiming I body hunt. He punched flicked but I wasn't complaining.
wtf klawgor really you can block the body
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 am

You can block,then learn how to block punch flick.All you were doing was sorry ass side knees strikes,even when he mounted he would trans off to side control just to throw side knee strikes,i hate that shit.An if a admin is ok with that then take me out all the cards cause i ain't down with all that BS he was doing.2nd time someone calls body hunt on him,trusolja also called it.I'm out the league if you admins allow this sht.
Back to top Go down
slackin

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:17 am

Really your going to quit because of that and you had jones who is rating is like 8 point higher. We're just here to have fun bro and tropical doesnt spam iv played him many times bro but if you wanna quit cause of it then so be it
Back to top Go down
tropicalmango9
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 am

Dude I threw 4 side control knees and you blocked one of them. You did the running body hook two times in a row followed by a head shot. That's cheap. I rocked trusolja by head strikes multiples times and subbed him, I don't body hunt. But since all you know how do to do is block the head , what am I supposed to do ? Keep getting my strikes blocked ?
Back to top Go down
p-bird_101
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 am

you know its mma not boxing if u can throw the knee 4 the win y not do it thake the loss like a man and get over it
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:48 pm

For your information,the fight was done on EQ stats,both fighters were 90rated.So dont give me that jones bs about him being rated higher.2nd of all,side control knee strikes is cheap cause it causes a tremendous amount of damage in a short period of time,just like the north south knees to the head.Especially when you are using a ground n pounder like randleman (his fighter) who will cause damage faster in side control with knee strikes cause his gnp is rated good.Especially when your just fishing for the side control.I dont give a hoot if you have played him before or not,the point is he played cheap againts me.So if a admin like you condones that bs,then i dont want to be here.I'm out.
Back to top Go down
tropicalmango9
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:19 pm

You said it was equalized stats, so why are you saying he has good ground striking offence when it's eq ??? Lol come on kid, learn how to fight and you need to learn how to stop punch flicking.
Back to top Go down
slackin

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Realistic_fights be you keep signing out when I sign on you have till Tommorow night dude
Back to top Go down
TruSolja
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm

And just like that, I am done with the WWCF. It's even worse than it was when I left it the last time. Last time we only had 2-3 twitchers that went unpunished because they were big time players, now all of the OFC rejects come here because it's offseason and don't know how to play without dash punching or twitch reversing on the ground. I just fought GSP/kushcommando and after getting rocked in the first and losing it soundly, his second round was continuous dash punch and dash spin kicks, mixed with a shoot, rush to side control, and twitch/block transitions to knee spam. Get fucking real. So tired of the OFC sluts that can't play the game without exploiting glitches. No wonder less than 5% of the THQ team went to EA, because they aren't worth the paper their paycheck was printed on. I'll post the second round video (as long as it saves after I quit).

Either way, I'm done. The lay and pray twitch shit is a known glitch but everyone seems to magically do it whenever they get fucked up in the first round. Always people from OFC, always in the second round. Never fails. Not everyone from OFC is a trash player, but they definitely outnumber the people that know how to uphold to sportsmanship. Once again, thanks to the real brawlers that I've had the pleasure to bang with, I'll always keep at least one copy of UFC if you care for a fight, but I'm done with the competitive scene until EA comes out with their game with much less spam and cheese. THQ hasn't made a polished game since the early 2000's, and if it wasn't for my love of the UFC, I would have put this one on the shelf a long time ago.

Thanks to Wise for putting up with me once again, and for UFC_Dude for the invite to come back. I'll see you guys SOON in UFC EA Smile
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:27 am

To Colonelpizza & wwcf_league , when you guys gonna be on 3 days you both been off ? Let me know I'm on today from 11am cst holla
Back to top Go down
slackin

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 am

Poizunuus and realistic fights last day to get these fights done wtf
Back to top Go down
slackin

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 am

Ill give this card one more day to be finished, and all you inactive players will not be on the next card and will be striped of your fighters
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Arch30z wrote:
To Colonelpizza & wwcf_league , when you guys gonna be on 3 days you both been off ? Let me know I'm on today from 11am cst holla
I'll be on bro,last time i was on you weren't on for 2 days,so its just a combination of timing and being busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS   WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF 37: TRUE CHAMPIONS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next