Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!

Go down 
+9
crazykid
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
xsilntbtdeadlyx
Lord_High_MMA
colonelpizza
rob_lowrider
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wise

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:24 pm

All fights 5RNDS/UFC RULES/SIM SETTINGS/LESS EXPERIENCED PLAYER PICKS FIRST FIGHTER OR DIVISION/7 DAY TO COMPLETE FIGHTS WITH EXTRA DAY.THERE SHOULDN'T BE NO PROBLEM TO COMPLETE THESE FIGHTS.PErSON WHO ISN'T TRYING TO COMPLETE FIGHT BY NOT RESPONDED WILL BE REMOVED AND OPPONENT WILL ADVANCE/I ENCOURAGE YOU TO RECORD YOUR FIGHTS FOR DISPUTE PURPOSES IF NOT NOTHING CAN BE DONE WITHOUT VIDEO IF YOUR OPPONENT EXPLOITS.AGAIN ALL OPPONENTS PLEASE PLAY FAIR OR YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM FUTURE PRIZE EVENTS.SO GET THEM RECORDERS OUT.

GL TO ALL!
I HAVE INCLUDED MY SELF IN THIS TOURNEY WAS ONE SIGN UP SHORT SO IF I WIN I WILL PUT BACK IN AS A FUTURE PRIZE ACTIVITY.Click on link for bracket and post results here!! http://challonge.com/16manprizetourney

Last edited by WWCF FOUNDER on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Looks awesome dude. One question, how do we know who is the lease inexperienced, by online ranking points? Or is there some other method?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:39 pm

I was gonna say by thier record here but i have yet to post everyones roster record and some of these guys just signed up so either way they have yet to do fights.Just look around at some of our card events you know do a quick background on your opponents skill level and i'm sure you guys can agree on who is more skilled.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:14 pm

if they have a low wwcf rec like 1-0 or 0-0 or if they r undefeated the other guy gets choice jus go by their ranked pts gl guys wisepro hopefully ill be back b4 its complete to reward the winner awesome job wisepro couldnt have done without ya bro thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:48 am

Can we find someone to fill in for JOSEY at the last
minute?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:39 pm

TruSolja wrote:
minute?
If you guys can't find anyone I have some friends on my friends list that might be up to it.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:43 am

agreedrobert619 wrote:
TruSolja wrote:
minute?
If you guys can't find anyone I have some friends on my friends list that might be up to it.
Yea thats kool bro but i just don't want someone signing in for the tourney then when it's over they don't participate.Know where i'm coming from bro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:19 am

I might have someone that can do both. I will ask him and let you know. He definitely wants in the CAF league too, I'll find out if he wants a real fighter too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:14 pm

wiseprophesier wrote:
agreedrobert619 wrote:
TruSolja wrote:
minute?
Yea thats kool bro but i just don't want someone signing in for the tourney then when it's over they don't participate.Know where i'm coming from bro?
yeah, I see where your coming from. If you can't find anyone else I'll convince them to stay.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:19 pm

I actually need 2 guys now to fill in the tourney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

When the two replacements are found, will the brackets be reshuffled or will they just replace Josey and Packfan? Because my current opponent is TwinCity and we didnt know whether we should fight this round or wait until we found the replacements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Where's packfan-? Is he just gone for a little while?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:58 pm

He deleted his account and defriended me on PSN. I think he quit or good. He's also in the HW GP against me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

oh, that sucks, have to fix GP. It's someone's lucky day to get in though.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Yea since no one hasn't done any fights i'll just redo the bracket over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:32 am

Yea he quit. He confirmed it on the ufc3 community forums.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:58 am

He quit cause he said someone was cheating on him yet he didn't have proof,but in reality i think he really quit cause he got fustrated of losing over and over.If someone is cheating where is the evidence,if no evidence then why bring it up.Plus he sent me cursing PM's cause i told him that i wouldn't and couldn't do anything about it without video proof cause it explains in rules,so he PM'd me calling me the b word and stuff so i deleted his account.So yea he is out for good.I mean he knew from the rules my hands are tied without no video proof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:17 am

Ah oh well. Tis what it tis.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:34 am

Yea i just saw his community post,talk about pathetic garbage to go post garbage like that.Not even Josey wales scooped to that level.Shows what kind of douchebag packfan22 really is.Ok thats it for me talking about that trash on this site.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:09 am

YAKUZAIL-IN-HD and XSILNTBTDEADLYX you guys want in on this tourney,i need 2 replacements?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Should we be doing our fights as planned or do you need too shuffle?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

You can go ahead and do them if you guys want,i was gonna shuffle since no one had done any of their fights yet but you guys go ahead and do your scheduled fights.I'll just throw in the 2 missing opponents when i find them for MOJIGGA07 & AKA44EVER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 am

Yoooo Freper. When can we do this bro?
Back to top Go down
rob_lowrider
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
rob_lowrider

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:08 am

i Wanna Be in it!!! also put in xsilntbtdeadlyx i know him n would let him know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Freper hasn't been on for over 2 days and I'm getting frustrated with it. I will continue to try to get this done but he is never on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next