Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Glitch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Glitch?   Glitch? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:09 pm

I've been disconnecting from fights lately, but that's not the worst part. After a round my guy will start to go to his corner and then he'll suddenly start skipping and glitching out in the center of the octagon. Earlier I was playing online in ranked in BW division as Johnson and I just wont by Knockout from mounted guard. Then I stands up and then my opponent (Cruz) was just lying on the floor and wouldn't get up. Then I froze and just stood there, but still had the motion of breathing and the ref (Josh) was looking down at Cruz and no one waas moving. I've had to turn off my ps3 every time and this keeps repeatedly happening over the past few days (Started 2 days ago and today I got around 4 fights in before it messed up) Has anyone else encountered this, it's so fustrating, especially when I get the win and it glitches out, I dont want this to hurt my game.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch?   Glitch? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:40 am

never had that happen but it doesnt surprise me,ive seen a glitch where this guy won by gnp ko then he fell flat on his back and his opponent won instead of him.saw it somewhere on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Wise

Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch?   Glitch? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:01 am

I have to say it hasn't happened before.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch?   Glitch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Here's the glitch on video, if you can't tell they're still breathing, but wont do anything. I had just won as Joe "Daddy" Stevenson against George Roop and this glitch happened again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch?   Glitch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Forums :: Off Topics/Other..-
Jump to: