Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 5: The Crowning

Go down 
+9
colonelpizza
Animosity1oAK
LuckeyGuy
primo291
Klawgor_Baku
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
Lord_High_MMA
Wise
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Jim Miller (Penguinofwingo) Def. Dennis Siver (Primo291) by 2nd Round TKO. Hopefully Miller can keep on this roll Smile
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:53 am

Mojigga07 Bisbing def luckguy Belcher by dec
Back to top Go down
AdamLuckey
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:34 am

Luckeyguy vs Mojigga07

Rnd 1

RND 2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:26 pm

I'm back from cancun. If anyone needs a dance partner feel free to add me to the card.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:33 pm

can i get on the next pride card bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:33 pm

TruSolja (Johnson) defeats Penguin (Koscheck) via KO in the 2nd round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:54 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
can i get on the next pride card bro

You can be on this ne with these new fights added, there's still 4 days until deadline:

(Lightweight Fight) JLVE_TURKEY (Ben Henderson) Vs. NOSMOS10 (Jose Aldo)
(Middleweight Fight) JLVE_TURKEY (Rampage Jackson) Vs. MAGNUS_GOD2 (Chuck Liddell)

Last edited by penguinfwingo on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 pm

xxfreperxx(hamill) def li_showron5(jackson) via QUITTER,fight started so we start trading punches with me just strait smashing on him so he goes for the clinch then tries to slam me but i reverse and land on him,i start gnp him from postured up mount and end up rocking him,i stay on him let him recover so i start gnp again and he gets rocked again and i slap on a armbar but bang he forfeits and quits,not disconnect just forfeits.so he claims i was reverse glitching but in reality he just got 100% dominated and so he started accusing me.saying that he knows how to trans without getting reverse,oh so i guess that means no cant reverse you???guess what guy i know how to reverse also.get rid of this trash.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:14 pm

by the way i even offered a rematch to him cause it would be the same result EASY win and i told him i would record fight and let every one see it and get their oppinions but he still refused,said for me to just keep the win.GARBAGE if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:29 pm

xxfreperxx your problem will be dealt with, I know you're not a glitcher or anything. Also, Cain Velasquez (Penguinofwingo) Def. Gary Goodridge (TwinCityBadGuy) Via 1st round Arm Triangle Sub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:46 pm

LI_Showron5 is being penalized a red card for quitting fight when losing for no other reason the losing and showing not very much interest in doing fights as it is tooth and nail to get a fight done with him. With fights no done and more league inactivity you will have to be further penalized out of the league, this decision is appointed by me and the WWCF Founder himself, Wise. There should no longer be any problems though and if you have a legitimate reason for not being able to make a fight let it be known in advance. We dont want tension throughout the league and by staying kind in the face of adversity in a fight or after loss and doing all of your fights you red card will be removed. However with continued abandonment of rules you will be "future endeavoured" and you will be out of the league and your guys will be given up. This will also be PM'ed to you on this site to make sure you see it if you dont check this page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:14 am

People also need to finish their fights, there is still a fight from the previous card to decide who will face TruSolja for the title, still 11 fights need done so let's do them.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 am

are you talking about mine and mojigga07 mw fight,ok we will do it ok bro,didnt know we were still suppose to make it up.also i can name a few names which i wont that sit on psn all day without checking the site to see who there opponents are,check the site morans dont just wait to get contacted.man i hope these guys get kicked out that dont get there fights done.4kng anoying and pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 am

Lord_High_MMA wrote:
are you talking about mine and mojigga07 mw fight,ok we will do it ok bro,didnt know we were still suppose to make it up.also i can name a few names which i wont that sit on psn all day without checking the site to see who there opponents are,check the site morans dont just wait to get contacted.man i hope these guys get kicked out that dont get there fights done.4kng anoying and pathetic.

Yea this is frustrating. It's shouldn't be my job to inform these guys that we have a fight. I consistently get replies "oh we have a fight? What weight class? UFC or pride?"

Please check the site at least once a day.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Heres the fight between me and luckey

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 pm

^^had that problem a few times also and your right its very fustrating.i had oone guy ask me if i knew who his fighter was,lol,i was like ok.i told him the site knows so check it.in a respectable manner.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Animosity1oAK wrote:
Heres the fight between me and luckey

Round 1
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4qn2it0r4Qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Round 2
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AeCJrs2Qvj8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Round 3
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SahRsS21LdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
you did something wrong ^^
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:54 pm

i fixed your fight ANIMOSITY1OAK vs LUCKEYGUY

RND1

RND 2

RND3
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Great stand up battle guys and ANIMOSITY1OAK thanks for the video bro,fight videos make the site look good and very active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Yes. thanks for the video but was that for WWCF card, because I dont think that fight was for Pride, but great video and thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:13 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
Yes. thanks for the video but was that for WWCF card, because I dont think that fight was for Pride, but great video and thanks for posting.
Yea it was for pride bro.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:13 pm

mojigga07(bisping) def Lord_High_MMA(davis) via ko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Oh, I couldn't find it for some reason, but I see it. Also, Mojigga now you will move onto face TruSolja for the Middleweight title, and there's only 2 days left on the card so I would work that out with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Jlve turkey bendo defeats Nosmos10 ALDO UD.
Close one had him on the verge of ko. Just couldn't get it done
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Mojigga07 Bisbing def lord high mma Tokyo 1st rd tko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 5: The Crowning   Pride 5: The Crowning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 5: The Crowning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next