Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 4: Evolution

Go down 
+2
Lord_High_MMA
Wise
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride 4: Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Pride 4: Evolution Pride410

Once again it sort of cut Dos Santos out of the picture, but here's the new card. The winners will be marked by blue with the method they won next to their name. The card deadline is 6/13/12.

Pride Heavyweight Grand Prix

(Round 1, KO) lord_high_mma Vs. NOSMOS10
(DQ) aka44ever Vs. SKY-RIDER_123

Pride Middleweight Grand Prix
Penguinofwingo Vs. TruSolja (Unanimous Decision)
MOJIGGA07 Vs. LORD_High_MMA

Pride Welterweight Grand Prix
TooStrange Vs. Xsilntbtdeadlyx (DQ)

Pride Lightweight Grand Prix
W_W_C_FIGHTING Vs. NOSMOS10 (Decision)
(Unanimoous Decision) MOJIGGA07 Vs. Penguinofwingo

Under Card
(Heavyweight Fight) Penguinofwingo Vs. CRAZYSTREETKID (Round 1, TKO)
(Heavyweight Fight) TWINCITYBADGUY Vs. LUCKEYGUY (Round 1, TKO)
(Middleweight Fight) (DQ) PRIMO291 Vs. AGREEDROBERT619
(Middleweight Fight) W_W_C_FIGHTING Vs. aka44ever
(Middleweight Fight) COLONELPIZZA Vs. TRUSOLJA (Round 1,KO)
(Middleweight Fight) NOSMOS10 Vs. ROB_LOWRIDER
(Welterweight Fight) (Round 1, KO) PENGUINOFWINGO Vs. TWINCITYBADGUY
(Lightweight Fight) (DQ) ROB_LOWRIDER Vs. SKY-RIDER_123
(Lightweight Fight) Penguinofwingo Vs. Lord_high_mma (Unaninmous Decision)(Lightweight Fight) (Round 1, KO) TWINCITYBADGUY Vs. PRIMO291
(Lightweight Fight) (Round 1, KO)NOSMOS10 Vs. YAKUZAI-IN-HD

Last edited by penguinfwingo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:31 pm

I know I have W. Silva at WW, but I cant remember who I have at the other weights. Wheres the fighter select, so I can write my guys down. Also, do I have 2 WW fights this week? Just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm

On the home page under roster league sign ups has everyone on there that is taken.

Also, Penguinofwingo (Koscheck) Def. TWINCITYBADGUY (Wanderlei) by KO, Round 1. This is my first win with Koscheck, now overall I'm 1-3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Nice pic bro,AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Yeah, thanks. Beside the parts it cut out, I wanted to just have Miller's head floating in the center, but sadly his shoulders are just to high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Lord_High_MMA beat Demetrious Johnson by Unanimous Decision in his debut to Pride. I got taken down to the ground and couldn't do anything and just kept trying to get ref break. Johnson will be back with a vengance, I assure this though & I'll play much better then I did tonight Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

penguinfwingo wrote:
Lord_High_MMA beat Demetrious Johnson by Unanimous Decision in his debut to Pride. I got taken down to the ground and couldn't do anything and just kept trying to get ref break. Johnson will be back with a vengance, I assure this though & I'll play much better then I did tonight Wink
conf..gf will post vid either later 2day or tommorow for sure.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Adam Luckey's psn is LUCKEYGUY,sorry but he didn't post it when he signed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 am

I'm about to get on

Lordhighmma
Wwcfighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 am

Mir (SkyRider) defeats Overeem (TruSolja) via KO in the first round.

Great fight that had Mir rocked twice early but after taking me down twice and getting mount both times, he did a lot of damage offsetting and faking his punches and really got some good shots in while I was transitioning. Very well done dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 am

Could Colonelpizza and I fight LW or WW instead? The reason is I have soo many fights with Marquart this week and not a lot with Rashad or Cerrone. He doesn't have a LHW fighter or at least I didn't see one so if it's allowed and my opponent agrees, I would like to switch just to start the new guy's record.

If not, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Lord_High_MMA wrote:
penguinfwingo wrote:
conf..gf will post vid either later 2day or tommorow for sure.
fight video up in the wwcf video section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 pm

TruSolja wrote:
Could Colonelpizza and I fight LW or WW instead? The reason is I have soo many fights with Marquart this week and not a lot with Rashad or Cerrone. He doesn't have a LHW fighter or at least I didn't see one so if it's allowed and my opponent agrees, I would like to switch just to start the new guy's record.

If not, no worries.

Rashad is middleweight, but if you want you can have Cerrone in a fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Lordhighmma schuab defeats Nosmos10 JDS rnd 1 ko
Good fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Damn, I fucked up. I made my picks when I was drunk. I for some reason though I had WW Wanderlei Silva in Pride, but I really got Condit. That means mine and Pengwin's fight was done with the wrong fighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Marquardt (TruSolja) defeats Miller (Penguin) via UD.

This fight should be fight of the night. It was a brawl back and forth on the ground, on the feet, in the clinches, and had a few submissions to boot. He almost locked in a triangle halfway through the first and I think nearly subbed me with a guillotine on a takedown sprawl. He reversed me on the ground well in the first, probably 4 times and the last 39 seconds of round 1 seen me rocked and Miller standing above me.

The second round I was a bit more patient and dead set on counter attacking and feinting. After a well timed flying knee and double hook combo I got him rocked as well. The second half of the round I tried to stay on top of him and avoid giving him any sub attempts. Lots of transition blocking and minor transitions to posture up. Once postured I offset my punches and tried to get a second rock but it ended with me in half guard, clinch.

I was super nervous about the judges decision but I pulled it out. Super close.
Marq - H63 / B12. 19 Punches, 14 Kicks, 6 Takedowns, 1 Reversal, 1 Rock, 19 Dom,
Miller - H66 / B18, 19 Punches, 14 Kicks, 3 Takedowns, 4 Reversals, 1 Rock, 14, Dom, 4 Subs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 pm

TruSolja wrote:
Marquardt (TruSolja) defeats Miller (Penguin) via UD.

This fight should be fight of the night. It was a brawl back and forth on the ground, on the feet, in the clinches, and had a few submissions to boot. He almost locked in a triangle halfway through the first and I think nearly subbed me with a guillotine on a takedown sprawl. He reversed me on the ground well in the first, probably 4 times and the last 39 seconds of round 1 seen me rocked and Miller standing above me.

The second round I was a bit more patient and dead set on counter attacking and feinting. After a well timed flying knee and double hook combo I got him rocked as well. The second half of the round I tried to stay on top of him and avoid giving him any sub attempts. Lots of transition blocking and minor transitions to posture up. Once postured I offset my punches and tried to get a second rock but it ended with me in half guard, clinch.

I was super nervous about the judges decision but I pulled it out. Super close.
Marq - H63 / B12. 19 Punches, 14 Kicks, 6 Takedowns, 1 Reversal, 1 Rock, 19 Dom,
Miller - H66 / B18, 19 Punches, 14 Kicks, 3 Takedowns, 4 Reversals, 1 Rock, 14, Dom, 4 Subs

Yeah, this was an awesome fight. It really sucks to lose in a decision in a fight that was that close, it was awesome. 1 mistake can change everything though and I was literraly only like 1 milisecond from getting a triangle choke when he barley pulled out, I really though that sucked because I was so freaking close nobody knows, it's as close as you can get to subbing someone without actually subbing them. Then my mistake was I went for a random high roundhouse kick, just trying to keep him at bay from trying to get the takedown, but as soon as Miller turns around he eats a flying knee and that's what cost me the decision. We seriously need a fight of the night in here though because this one was great. I'll have the vids up for this, I kept trying to get my camera to work and stop being stupid because this is a fight you'll want to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Evans (TruSolja) defeated Okami (Colonelpizza) via KO Round 1.

I wanted to stay in half guard or side control in this one. I kept going to to ground and trying to avoid his guard sweeps. When I transitioned to SC or mount he reversed me at least 15 times on the ground to maybe 3 or 4 that I landed successfully. It was back and forth on the ground on which fighter was in the dominant position but Rashad was landing the cleaner shots. Great fight bro.

I think I'm done My Pride matches. If any LW fighter wants a go, feel free to let me and Penguin know and maybe we can sneak it in this weekend. I want to focus on finishing my other UFC rules matchup first though.
Back to top Go down
AdamLuckey
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 pm

LuckeyGuy Defeated Twincitybadguy via TKO 1st round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Hey guys me and Trusolja's fight is up if you want to go and watch it, it's pretty good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 am

NOSMOS10(random fighter) def W_W_C_FIGHTING(random fighter) by dec.LW fight.will get video up later.
Back to top Go down
crazykid
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Penguinofwingo Vs. CRAZYSTREETKID
crazystreetkid won via TKO
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Mojigga07,Sherk def penguinofwingo, Miller by dec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Is it ok if Mojigga and me do our fight. I'm gonna be gone as of Sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:55 am

Mojigga sherk defeats Nosmos10 ALDO rnd 3 ko
Congrats champ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 4: Evolution   Pride 4: Evolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 4: Evolution
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next