Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 8: People Power

Go down 
+7
AKA44EVER
colonelpizza
Lord_High_MMA
Klawgor_Baku
Arch30z
JlVE_TURKEY
Animosity1oAK
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 am

Nosmos10 FORREST defeats longhorn1122 / owens47 by UD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Aka44ever dunham defeats Nosmos10 ALDO rnd 1 ko.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:26 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Aka44ever dunham defeats Nosmos10 ALDO rnd 1 ko.
conf..time was 9:34,gf man.
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Colonelpizza (Sam stout) def xxFreperxx via unanimous decision. He didn't want to stand up at all he would throw a few punches and go for a takedown, after noticing that he wouldn't stand up for more than a few seconds without taking me down I started throwing my knee up like crazy to force him to stand, I eventually caught him with one and kept throwing them throughout the fight to force him to stand, I ended up winning the standup exchanges and pulled the UD he attempting 16 takedowns I can upload the fight if necessary
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:38 pm

colonelpizza wrote:
Colonelpizza (Sam stout) def xxFreperxx via unanimous decision. He didn't want to stand up at all he would throw a few punches and go for a takedown, after noticing that he wouldn't stand up for more than a few seconds without taking me down I started throwing my knee up like crazy to force him to stand, I eventually caught him with one and kept throwing them throughout the fight to force him to stand, I ended up winning the standup exchanges and pulled the UD he attempting 16 takedowns I can upload the fight if necessary
who is complaining,so it isnt necessary,if your complaining then upload it,but cause of previous fights we had i wasnt gonna exchange much with you.16 att,pretty good,got most of them too.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:54 am

lorhigh(stevenson) defs xxfreperxx(aurelio) via rnd 2 tko 4:23 gf lordhigh.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:43 pm

xxfreperxx wrote:
lorhigh(stevenson) defs xxfreperxx(aurelio) via rnd 2 tko 4:23 gf lordhigh.
fight is confirmed,thnx for posting freper,didnt get to post it right away.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 pm

xxfreperxx(munoz) def trusolja(marquardt) via tko rnd 1 4:15,great fights man,we split our double header for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Did you see the Munoz Vs. Weidman fight last night? Man, Weidman is a beast and Rosenthall is going to take some heat now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:00 pm

People, deadline is arising and there's still 6 fights to be done, mrufc you have 3 fights incompleted still and the chance at a title. TwinCity you still have 2 fights, everyone else with incompletions just has one fight not done, so these need done very soon. Some of these fights could help decided title contendership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 pm

My fights this week:

W - Overeem def Schaub Rd 1 TKO 6:00
L - Munoz def Marq Rd 1 TKO 4:15
L - Davis def Evans via UD

Sorry for the delay and being short.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:45 am

longhorn(thiago silva) def mrrufc(vera) via tko
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 am

me and agreed are never on at same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 am

There's still 2 fights besides that and you guys have to accomodate to each other, Mojigga is on quite a bit and your fight is for the title that it should be done already.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:56 am

me and mojigga07 already fought for the title lw pride days ago,guy is always late posting results,he may be on psn alot but not on the site.if he didnt post his title win he must not care about it,winner usually post is how it works.by the way he won via tko.
Back to top Go down
LongHorn1122
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
LongHorn1122

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:14 am

LonHorn1122(Thiago Silva) Defeats Mrrufc(Brandon Vera) in the 2nd round TKO

Not a good fight. The first round I out striked him and countered almost every punch. I rocked him early in the 1st with a punch to his glass jaw and tried to finish. In the second he was a pussy and only ran and kneed me in the mid section till I tagged him and finished his punk ass late in the 2nd.

[img]Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Dd12[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 am

There's no need for all the disrespect, keep it clean and fun.
Back to top Go down
LongHorn1122
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
LongHorn1122

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:30 am

Sorry couldn't help it after the messages he scent me saying i was a bum
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:30 pm

LongHorn1122 wrote:
Sorry couldn't help it after the messages he scent me saying i was a bum
dude wtf are you talking about,i never sent you a disrespect message,get your story straight,after the fight i said gf and make sure you post the result,thats it.i think you were upset cause when were about to do our fight you asked me who your fighter was and i told you to check and keep up to date with the league,then after the fight you ask me where to post,i wasnt online anymore to answer you but either way i came and posted the result the same day,scroll up if you dont believe me.so dont be trying to lie,you were countering only after each punch i would throw,its not like you were swaying or dodging then countering,you would just stand holding block and every single time i would punch you would punch back,those are cheap counters.swayin,doding and countering,those are good counters,not standing still holding block waiting for me to punch so you can punch right back.you got lucky and next time i play you i will prove it like i did in rank vs you.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:17 pm

LongHorn1122 wrote:
LonHorn1122(Thiago Silva) Defeats Mrrufc(Brandon Vera) in the 2nd round TKO

Not a good fight. The first round I out striked him and countered almost every punch. I rocked him early in the 1st with a punch to his glass jaw and tried to finish. In the second he was a pussy and only ran and kneed me in the mid section till I tagged him and finished his punk ass late in the 2nd.

[img]Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Dd12[/img]
Yea bro keep it clean and respectful,don't want to penalize anymore ppl.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 am

Chuck Liddell (TwinCityBadGuy def. Jon Jones (BIGGAMEFISHER420) at 4:28 of round 2 by KO.

Take it easy on the body spam there buddy.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 am

agreedrobert619(sheilds) def mrrufc(gsp) via dec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 8: People Power   Pride 8: People Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 8: People Power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2