Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Past Events

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Past Events  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Back to the 2 or 3 fights I haven't watched from last night, first up is Josh Grispi Vs. Rani Yahya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Impressive Jiu-Jitsu vy Yahya, getting the north-south choke. Haven't seen that sub in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Now last fight I didn't see from last night, Oli Thompson Vs. Phil De Fries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 pm

De Fries wins the first round with kind of a stalemate in the clinch, but De Fries was often the one who was pushing Oli up against the cage, but De Fries getting a takedown, he wins first 10-9.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Phil De Fries gets a takedown and gets the back of Thompson, he then follows him, not sinking any hooks in, sort of like Chael Sonnen. He then gets his hooks in when they are right next to the cage and he quickly goes under the neck and gets the sub win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Also watched the first episode of Fight Factory which is a pretty good show, the first episode shows off the AKA Gym and features mainly the gym, Velasquez and his upcoming fight with JDS (His first one when he was champ), a fighter that is poor and lives with Javier Mendez, but his mind is not where it should be, Phil Baroni, and a few other things. It shows some appearances by Fitch, Koscheck, Cook, and some others. It's very interesting and should be a great show, debuts on NuVo on August 15th, but I dont have that channel, the first episode is on a few sites though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Watching UFC 118: Edgar Vs. Penn 2, then Couture Vs. Toney, I want to see that fight and see if Randy just takes him to the ground and non-stop pounds him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Well, that messed up so I'm going to try and switch around and watch different fights from the UFC 118 event, now watching Randy Couture Vs. James Toney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Couture owns Toney, takes him down with no defense, pounds him a bit and then gets the arm triangle choke and Toney taps almost immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:54 pm

lol, they just gave Couture his black belt after his victory over Toney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 am

Sorta random fight: Joe Lauzon Vs. George Sotiropoulos at UFC 123.

Hard first round to call, really hard. I dont want to judge that round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:28 am

Sotiropolous wins the fight by Submission, poor Lauzon, he got really un-nautally tired and George took it to the ground and got the kimura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:34 am

Watching Nate Diaz Vs. Marcus Davis now, I wonder if Davis is still in the UFC -- I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 am

I believe Davis won the first round, it was very close, but he rocked him early in the round, denied all of his takedowns, landed some good shots, etc...should be 10-9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:58 am

Diaz wins the second round, this cuts is huge and Davis's face is jacked up, it really seems to be affecting him. Now the fight should be 20-20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:06 am

Man, Davis has some heart, he is busted up like crazy, his eye is really, really bad and he doesn't quit he keeps going. Then Diaz finally gets him to the ground and gets a choke in and Davis doesn't tap and he goes unconcious. Great heart, a win for Diaz though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:34 am

Watching Edgar Vs. Penn 2 now, I expect some more in and out boxing by Edgar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:02 am

Watching the PPV in order now, too bad I already watched 2 of the fights, now it's Florian Vs. Maynard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 am

Maynard wins the first round, not much happening in stand up, Florian was getting a bit better than him, but Maynard got a dominate looking takedown and stayed on top landing a few shots and Florian had no attempts at a sweep or sub, so first round Maynard 10-9.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 am

Maynard wins the second, getting a punch that cuts Florian open and then getting the takedown, staying on top for about half the round and getting some shots off, should be 20-18 now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:36 am

Maynard wins the last round 10-9 for getting Florian on his back a few times and obtaining top position for awhile. Final score should be 30-27 for a win for Maynard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 am

Demian Maia Vs. Mario Miranda is up now, I dont know who Mario is so I'm going to guess Maia gets a good sub in this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 am

Demian Maia wins the first, getting the takedown and getting the back for about 3 minutes, he had the first round pretty dominately, but I'd say still 10-9.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:00 am

Another round for Maia, I was going to score it 10-8, but Mario got up at the end and I'll say 10-9 so it should be 20-18, Silva is in Mario's corner and Maia is probably happy to be disecting one of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past Events
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Forums :: MMA Discussions-
Jump to: