Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF4:TITLE ERA

Go down 
+3
AKA44EVER
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:46 pm

that was on me aka44ever. i told him i would post it . it was a good fight no complaints either way.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Nice video JLVE_TURKEY,i really appreciate you taking time to upload the video.Much respect.What a 5RND war between you and WW champion JOSEY WALES.Congrats on the LHW title!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:18 pm

it was a war definitely toughest fight yet. i was amazed on how good his reversals got in the 3 games we played it was a night n day difference. dont mess with josey wales after he's been practicing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:38 pm

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X (Henderson) defeats TruSolja (Marquardt) 3 rd TKO due to Side Control Spam.

Lame win bro. If there are more people that fight like you in this league, then my stay here will be brief. Looking forward to the rest of my matches this week though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:42 pm

lol don't be a crybaby you are a takedown spammer lol i'll upload the video tomorrow these guys can decide if it was spamming or not you lost deal with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:55 pm

I am fine with the loss, absolutely fine. What I am NOT fine with, good sir, is the spam strong knees, like 15 of them at the end of the second round to secure an OP win. Hey, if you are in the league and play the game for wins, good for you. I do not and I will gladly step back and let you have your fun. I play for the competition, I don't care about titles or belts. I won the first match via takedowns that we agreed to quit due to lag, and I won the first round of the second match with takedowns, like I planned on doing. You ran and spammed dash combo hooks twice, I then started countering with front leg headkicks, and uppercuts. You then spammed the shit out of knees. Upload the video. Not crying at all, I'm almost 30 years old. I'm just pointing out you are playing like a 15 year old only caring about the W, and not playing with respect. I am in about 10 leagues and almost all of them have rules against what you did, sir. Once again, I am not disputing the loss, I am letting the league know that what you did in out match is considered CHEAP and LAME in some circles. It has little to do with you agreeing with it or me complaining about it. It exists. The only good thing you did in the match was counter the ground game. You had no answers for my counter headkicks (at least 4) and my takedowns (at least 20). All you had to do was uppercut or intercept knee, instead you spammed from side control. At least 80% of your damage was from the most OP position in the game. The end.

TruSolja, 0-1. Once again, I couldn't care less if I lose. I lose often. I just don't like to lose to crap like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:19 pm

act like a 30 year old then. i would've stood up with you all day. if you don't know how to play you shouldn't be in a league . i had like 25% total damage and if you're so convinced i spammed upload the video now i got nothing to hide
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:05 am

Jlve_turkey(gsp) defeats mojigga07(diego sanchez) by 29-28 decision gf man i was surprised i was trying to take you out and ended up gassing myself out. ill try and get videos but i need to record them from something other than computer it blows
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:10 am

Jlve_turkey(urijah faber) defeats lord_high_mma(antonio banuelos) by heel hook 2:20 round 2
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:16 am

post the video guyz i knows me's sum spam when i see's it but it will be up to the administrator if it is or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:43 am

Josey Wales bustamonte defeats nosmos10 rumble rnd 2 via tko.

Nosmos10 Jon Jones defeats Josey Wales hendo via tko rnd 3.

Good fights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:44 am

good fights
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:01 am

@Trusolja,hey bro i understand your fustration but just like every other league you need video proof to dispute his spamming and i will be more than happy to review the video and will also get everyone else to leave there opinion.I will be fair in making a decision about it and if indeed there was spamming i will grant you a rematch if you so accept and a warning or other action will be giving out bro.I really appreciate your patience in this matter and when the video gets up i'll review it until then i can't do anything about this matter.Without video proof i need 3 different complaints for me to take action further than a warning as stated in the gameplay rules.Thats exactly why i tell ppl to record your fights for cases like this!!Just like every other league we also have spam rules here but no proof,my hands are tied bro!@JOSSEY,can you upload the video bro?I would really appreciate it thnx!
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:11 am

nosmos10 wrote:
Josey Wales bustamonte defeats nosmos10 rumble rnd 2 via tko.

Nosmos10 Jon Jones defeats Josey Wales hendo via tko rnd 3.

Good fights
so it looks like you guys had 3 callout fights,how is that possible if rules state one CALL OUT per fight card for each member??Unfortunately the 3rd fight in LHW will not count cause it was not approved by ADMIN cause it was clearly stated in rules 1 CALL OUT per person,sorry guys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:20 am

He can upload the video like he said he was going to do. I know he won't because it's incriminating, he'd rather call me names on PSN because that's what children do. I have 6 more matches to get in before May 10th because I went away for my birthday weekend. He said he was going to upload the video 3 times, so let him upload it. You will see he was outclassed with both striking and take downs (at least 20). The only thing that he did well was time his reversals. If more than 80% of your damage is done from the OP position in the game, then that's not a "good fight" and if I did it I would be ashamed to even have that win. I don't care about a rematch, I know I can beat that guy easily without the side control spam. No question. I'll take the loss, but this guy has to be issued a warning because that was ridiculous.

You can talk about your damage all day, the first 7.5 minutes of that fight you were beat from every angle, damage, stamina, and scoreboard. Then you repeatedly went for side control and spammed elbows or knees. Then in the third you got back mount and finished it because I had no stamina. Where's the integrity in that? Don't call me names because you take a cheap win when you can. By rule, I could have taken a win on the first match that you quit, I manned up and fought you, so you should man up and admit how you won.

Once again, I'm not disputing the loss, I'm informing the league how you won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:37 am

the fight was laggy the first match so don't even go there and i messaged you it was terrible so forfeited so we could have a clean match you even reset your ps3 so don't go there, you're really reaching for something now anyway i'll upload the video today
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:46 am

it would be nice to get the video any day now so we can keep these topics in a civilized manner and on topic(RESULTS)!theres no point in keep debating about it without video, its useless!i would really love to see the video,now im really curious about what really happen,no point intended guys i just want to see video!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:54 am

I'm not reaching for anything. I'm not even requesting a rematch.

I have 4 fights in 2 days and Starhawk comes out today.

This game (or any other game) isn't my life. I'm not doing anything that I wouldn't expect to be done to ME if I did what you did in that match. I look forward to our next fight, and you better bring your Side Control because that's the only position you scored points in. Please take the fight to this thread to avoid clutter in the results/card thread:
https://wwcf.forumotion.com/t40-side-control-spamming-what-is-it

We can debate there.

ONCE AGAIN, I DON'T WANT A REMATCH, I'LL TAKE A LOSS.

I would rather see a rule made that regulates the most OP position in the game. That's all. I'm helping the league by making this post, not trying to help my record. I am doing something good for this league, and you are doing LAME tactics which hurt the league.

I would be complaining if Joe Blow did this to me. No offense to you JOSEY. It was a great fight until the middle of the second round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:08 am

Yea I figured that was the case and I'm fine with that boss. He REALLY wanted to fight me as Jon Jones again. Regardless i think we made our points Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:26 pm

LORD_HIGH_MMA def AKA44EVER via dec 29-28 TO EARN THE #1 CONT SPOT FOR THE LHW TITLE,GF AKA44EVER YOUR TOUGH.WATCH OUT JLVE TURKEY TIME TO GIVE UP ONE OF THOSE BELTS,THERE GETTING A LITTLE TO HEAVY FOR YOU,LOL..
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:26 pm

aka44ever def packfan22- rnd 3( 2:26) tko,new #1 LW contender,i feel that title inching closer cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:21 pm

W-W-Cfighting when are you going to be on next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Nosmos10 dos santos defeats W_W_Cfighting struve for hw #1 contenders match rnd 2 via ko. Good fight bro.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:06 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
Nosmos10 dos santos defeats W_W_Cfighting struve for hw #1 contenders match rnd 2 via ko. Good fight bro.
Confirmed and GF to you too bro!!Oh will try to get fight video up today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Sweet. I will begin to turn on highlight vid before my fights. Just hate forgetting that its on and loading up my HD. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF4:TITLE ERA
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next