Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF4:TITLE ERA

Go down 
+3
AKA44EVER
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:38 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
hey mrufc i sent u an add to that name i think today is our last day unless u wana wait til next card in which idk if i will be apart of it
my id is MRRUFC with 2 r,i think you sent it to someone else under MRUFC<that is someone else not me cause i didnt get no request from you.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:03 pm

lol my bad i spaced the fight i was watching the outrageousness of bellator
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:04 pm

are you still on im down and again it was my bad man i completely spaced it
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm

dude i thought the deadline was tonight we can try for tomoro ill be on as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:43 pm

could i get a replacement fight in ww cant get in touch with my opponet. dont think hes done any of his fights. ill fight anyone that wants an extra fight. just wanna get all my fights in. ill b on allday tommorow
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:00 am

pAcKfAn22- wrote:
could i get a replacement fight in ww cant get in touch with my opponet. dont think hes done any of his fights. ill fight anyone that wants an extra fight. just wanna get all my fights in. ill b on allday tommorow
Yea i'll get you a new opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:07 am

Il fight him if he has LHW fighter. My opponent seems to be flaking as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:46 am

wisepro i'm pretty sure monstersdreamtoo isn't going to do any of his fights. kinda screws the mw title picture because aka44ever is suppose to fight him too. if aka won we were going to have a mw title fight. if packfan needs a ww fight i'll fill in and if nosmos needs a lhw fight i'm your huckleberry nosmos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:16 am

cool thanks man, and like i said doesnt matter to me who it is. just wanna fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:34 am

Lol huckleberry. I do have work today. I won't be around till 1am eastern again though.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:34 am

Yea i just don't understand why ppl sign up then can't do their fights.Really wasting ppl's time and messing it up for others,atleast have the decency to come on here and let it be known that you will not be fighting no more.A but it is what it is all we can do is move on.Everybody just chill for the new card,will be plenty of fights with Pride,Cage Elite Strikers and roster cards!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:19 am

True it is the end of the week Smile I can wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:45 am

well if you decide for the fights with packfan and nosmos i'll fill in if not no big deal we just wanna fight. i guess me and aka44ever mw title fight will be on the next card. it's frustrating when people pick fighters and are on a fight card and don't show up
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:18 pm

I apoligize to some of my opponents if i haven't got my fights done with you yet.No worries any unfinished fights will get 3 extra days to finish them cause i noticed alot of fights have yet to be done so it's kool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:30 am

wiseprophesier wrote:
I apoligize to some of my opponents if i haven't got my fights done with you yet.No worries any unfinished fights will get 3 extra days to finish them cause i noticed alot of fights have yet to be done so it's kool.
Just curious will this postpone the next card?
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:37 am

No it will not effect the new card!^^New card will still get posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:39 am

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:56 pm

mojigga07,Bisbing def Stan,W-W-C-Fighting 2nd rd TKO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF4:TITLE ERA   WWCF4:TITLE ERA - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF4:TITLE ERA
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4